Owl Guy!

Stolen Lips ❤

 

 

"OMGEE! He's here!" One of the girl student with long wavy jet brownish hair squealed.
 
"Aww... I can't heavenly resist his eye-smile." One of the senior commented dreamily. While Yoomi just rolled her eyes to the said commotions.
 
She reached her assigned room. 
 
Days passes like a normal day between him and her.
 
One school assignment daunted that normal and peaceful days of them.
 
The girl had this little crush on one of her senior in school.
She usually gets teased by her classmates but let's just say that it's just a fey to think with. It's just a normal matter to her to deal with.
 
Until on the very same time, same day, in the different places, the two had just done something more likely... a war to prepared off. 
 
»G I R L
 
"Kyaaa! Omgee! Girl, you are so dead lucky to have him being in the same section with you!" The girl's acquaintance friend commented and added, "By any chance,do you have his number?" the girl questioned hopefully to her to say 'yes'. She just heaved a deep sigh as she looked at the hoping eyes of the said acquaintance friend of hers and nodded reluctantly.
 
»B O Y
 
"Hyung! I got a classmate of mine who really had a big crush on you!" D.O. said while wearing his mischievous smile. "Really?!" His senior named Taemin asked in disbelief. "Yeep! She really does likes you a lot." D.O. maintained smiling.
 
 
 
 
The next day came when,
 
 
"YAH! Do Kyungsoo! Is it true that you told Taemin oppa that I have a huge crush on him?!" Yoomi scolded beyond grunting her anger.
 
"Who told you that?" D.O. asked not answering her question.
 
"MWO?!" Yoomi was about to cry when Mr. Park went in.
 
"Hey Mr. Do!" He called out D.O. and told him to transfer his seats beside Yoomi.
 
Yoomi give him her death glare and pouted her lips while D.O. smiled and smirked. *I love those lips of yours. It's so plumpy. All I want to do is to kiss those lips of hers till she'll shut up and fall for me. I'll take this chance. Taemin hyung, I'm sorry but, she's mine. Only mine.*
 
Yoomi still look at D.O. with her death glare. *You owl guy! I oath to all gods to hate you forever! You big-mouthed owl!!*
 
 
 
 
The school bell rang and it's gonna be their Math class. Oh dear Math. Tsk.
 
Well approximately, their Math teacher is just like abandoned one. Yeah. Mr. Bang. That's what they call it, but don't be-little him.
 
 
 
The Math class go on when D.O. starts to pinch Yoomi's arm. 
 
Yoomi winced and look at him, and did the same thing.
 
 

*WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THIS OWL GUY?!!* Yoomi screams out on her mind.

 

As D.O.  heaved a contented sigh and gratefully thought. *How cute. She's just to adorable.*

 

"YAH MR. DO KYUNGSOO! WHAT THE HELL! Would you please cut it off?!" Yoomi outraged as she distract the class.

"Ooops! Sorry Mr. Bang." She bowed apologetically.

"Okay." The stick-like teacher answered back plainly.

*I sometimes don't understand this teacher of mine! Tch.*

D.O. smirked and whispered to her ear, "You know, you shouldn't have done that. But it's okay. You look priceless."

Yoomi just rolled her eyes and just listened to what the teacher was talking about. Math ended. Yeah. The terror Math. Tch.

 

PE Class came and the class needs to go to the gym and have some exercise? Yeah, maybe that is.

 

D.O. would always tease around Yoomi. Like pinch her arm. Pinch her cheeks. Mess her hair bun. Pinch her arm. Pinch her cheeks. Mess her bun. Name it. 

But she would always do an anger face on him yet, she's not just so good at it. It will just turn out like a 4 year old girl is about to cry when someone stoled her lollipop. Yeah. She's like a kid. And she would always put her signature pout. Tch. Boys weakness I guess?

 

*Why are you so cute Yoomi-aah~! *u* You make me want to cuddle you all night and forever.* D.O. thought.

 

He pinched her, again. And he run, as Yoomi ran after him too.

"Yoomi-ah~! Aja! Is that your running skills?! You give your very best yet all I do is jogging. AHAHAHA." D.O. remarked as they are on the very half of the court.

*It's not my fault that my weakness is PE you dimwit owl guy!* Yoomi puffed her cheeks and still ran after him.

 

 

They still continue their bickering here and there.

D.O. punch her. She punched back.  Well they just love violence, I guess?

 

"YAH! You two go out! Do Kyungsoo & Choi Yoomi, we don't need your fight here! Go out now!" Their History teacher, Mrs. Lee shouted.

"I'm sorry." Yoomi whispered. * I promise, I'll never ever talk to him ever again! I hate you!*

 

 

 

---

I'll update tomorrow. ^^;; Haha<3

This is based on a real life story ayyie >//< 

Hahaha<3

Lovelove<3

PS: I'll make this as a two-three shots?

PPS: Belated Merry Christmas! :D

PPPS: Baekhyun looks so y when he bit his lips *u*

PPPPS: Sehun looks good in various different hair colors ^.^

PPPPPS: Well, this is my life story XD Haha~! Except with the kiss part. LOL! But now, we are both strangers. Tch. Tch. Oh, dear boys. HOHO.