Chapter 3

"Won't Be a GoodBye?"

Plane had just landed, all the passengers were taken off one by one, including 5 famous idols who were attacked by a bunch of fans, who began taking pictures of every their moves,  some were limited to scream their name to try to attract their attention. All five ignored them and with difficulty reaching their car that would bring them back at home.
Onew sat next to his manager, Jonghyun and Minho in the back seat and at the end seats Key and Taemin. The latter stared  and playing with his cell phone without ever looking away, Key listening to music, sometime drop his eyes on the bright screen.
The manager
saw Key in the rearview mirror  .
Manager: "What are you doing Key!? do you control Taemin!?" The boy immediately stood up his eyes on his spy friend , bursting a moment to laugh.
Key: "Hyung! I was not peeking, I just dropped the eye!" Taemin closed the phone, pretending to laugh and then began to look out the window changing completly expression.
Manager: "Today no schedule! What are you going to do?" Continued  fixing the road.
Onew: "Today? Nothing."
Key: "Actually, I should go to Sm"
Minho: "Probably go out with Yunho and Changmin to go to Bowling. If you want to come, you're invited!"
Jonghyun: "I'm at home I'll be good good!"
The only one that no reply it was Taemin, he was completely immersed in his thoughts. It was called several times, but did not answer.
The manager pulled up, once you are in front of their house.

Seohyun had begun to talk and with tears in her eyes "becau ... because I still think of him, I started dating another person, who was also a famous idol.When I'm with him, I'm happy and my mind goes blank for a moment. however, still do not feel anything for him, even if I wish so much that  because he is kind and thoughtful. " Everyone smiled and a member of staff said they had waited too and had to immediately start recording the show. Rekindled the cameras. And  the show started again. There was topics about  every SNSD's members , They talks about everything except
"Taemin."
Registration is completed in two hours. Seohyun after the outburst she felt more freedom and came back for a moment the smile.
Meanwhile Taemin decided to go with  Key to the Agency, met some trainees. choreographers and teachers of singing, greeted everyone .
Soon after they reached a studio. Staff  were delivered them
sheets with their monthly program.

At the same time,
Seohyun's cell phone rang , looked at the screen was "Yonghwa" who was calling her, smiled sweetly and replied. They decide to date to the park that same afternoon, she was excited, she really needed to go out after the morning spent talking about the boy who had hurt her.
Felt she had to fall in love with him, she wanted to be protected from him, did not want to love that other person anymore.She just wanted Yonghwa, although it would have been difficult. But important thing for her was loving and be loved. And he was the right person.
They met for 3:00 pm, greeted with a big smile.
Yonghwa: "Seohyun! There's too cold here, let's drink a hot chocolate in a bar!?"
Seohyun: "Sure." Replied shyly.
They reached bar, entered and took off their coats, took place in a corner by the window. Yonghwa was trying to talk to her, but she answered with a few sentences always closing any speech.Like a  gentleman he moved her chair to seat her. She smiled, thanking him. Became slightly red.
Taemin and Key were returning home, they decided to stop somewhere to spend some 'time. Reached a very quiet street, where fortunately there were few people, it was ideal for them who were famous.
Yonghwa: "Take two chocolate?"
Seohyun: "Yeah, right"
Key stopped in front of a large window, indicating a Taemin to get inside, he was approaching beckoned with his head a positive response, but when he came and
he turns his head toward the large window, opened his eyes.