First Step of Love

Hello Princess Perfect

A/N : Hello!! It's already chapter 8. I hope you won't get bored and keep reading. And I also hope that it won't be too confusing coz I guess everything is going to be found out. thanks btw :)

***

“What do you like, Boa ssi?” Yoochun asked with his bright smile. Boa smiled shyly, “What do you mean?” She asked. Yoochun smiled and stayed quiet for a while, relaxing himself and enjoy the air. Boa does the same. She is enjoying sits on the swing in the park.

“I mean, what do you like? What do you like to eat? What do you like to when you’re bored? What do you like? Just tell me all about your favorites.” Yoochun broke the silence. Boa smiled.

“I like to sleep, I like to eat food with a lot of calories, I like ice cream and cotton candy, I like to go to the night club, I like to drink alcohol, I like shopping, I like everything that woman likes to do!” Boa said. Yoochun raised his eyebrow. There is something that Boa missed.

“What about reading? Don’t you like it?” Yoochun asked. Boa just remembered something. They met in the public library for the first time. Yoochun might thinks that Boa likes to read.

“Aaah.. I read sometimes when I’m in the mood. Do you like it?” Boa asked. Yoochun nodded, “I like it the most.” He answered sincerely. ‘What a boring!’ Boa thought.

“About your mother’s words just now about us being engaged. Don’t think about it so much, just relax because It’s not going to happen soon. Still need times.” Yoochun said. Boa nodded and smiled to him, “Of course. We are not going to engaged or even married, right?” Boa said certainly. 
Yoochun frowned, “Who said that? I said that it’s not going to happen quickly, but that is going to happen. We just don’t know when it is.”

Boa sighed and pouted. Yoochun looked at her and smiled, “Why? You hate it? You don’t want to be my wife? Why?” Yoochun giggled. Boa felt sorry and apologized, “It’s not that. I’m just… not sure.” She said.

“You don’t look as bad as the people said.” Yoochun added. Boa looked at him.

“What do the people say about me?” She asked with high tone voice. Yoochun moved closer to her.

“They are saying bad things about you. Don’t think about that. But still you have to change your bad habits immediately, cute girl.” Yoochun flirted. Boa blushed. She quickly turned to the other side so Yoochun would not see her red face.

“Your ears are red.” Yoochun teased. Boa quickly covered her ears with her hands. Yoochun giggled. Boa smiled to him shyly. “Stop teasing me!” She begged. Yoochun smiled and stopped teasing her.

***

“Goodbye, Princess. See you…” Yoochun smiled to Boa and waved his hand as he walked away from the mansion. Boa smiled and cheerfully went in to the mansion. Boa turned back and she saw Yoona is watching behind the wall. She titled her head and approached her sister, she pinched Yoona’s ear.

“Yah! Where have you been?” Boa asked.

“Aw! That’s hurt, unnie!” Yoona moaned. “I was sleeping in my friends’ house. I was bored because you were away!” She said. Boa patted Yoona’s head, “Sorry, Yoona.” She said.
“Who is that guy?” Yoona asked with sad face.

“Oh, that’s Park Yoochun. Mom said that we’re getting engaged. Isn’t that insane?” Boa said. Yoona wider her eyes and looked at Yoochun’s back which is getting farther from her sight.

“What’s wrong with you, Yoona?” Boa asked. Yoona smiled and shook her head, “Yeah, that is insane.” She said.

***

Yoochun is going to his car, when Jaejoong grabbed his arms. Yoochun sighed, “Yah! You startled me!” Yoochun whined. Jaejoong grinned, “Sorry. Let’s have talk.” 
Yoochun lay his body on his car, waiting for Jaejoong to start the conversation. Jaejoong winked his eyes and sighed.

“Okay, I lied to mom that I am in Japan. Now, I will explain why I am here but before that, you have to promise me that you are not going to tell this to mom or someone else.” Jaejoong pointed in front of Yoochun. Yoochun pushed his finger away and nodded, “I see!” he said.
“Okay. I am here because I need a job, when I heard that Mrs. Kwon is looking for a bodyguard, I quickly contacted her and then, I hired. Got it?” Jaejoong explained. Yoochun raised his eyebrow, “That’s a little bit suspicious.” He smirked. Jaejoong pushed Yoochun’s chest, “Yah! Believe me!” Jaejoong said.

“I know I know okay I believe! But, tell me the truth, that’s not the only reason, right?” Yoochun asked.

“What do you mean? That’s the only reason!!” Jaejoong stick up. Yoochun giggled, “I know you, hyung. You want to be close to that princess, right? Yah, she is so beautiful. Who won’t fall in love for her?” Yoochun added. Jaejoong shook his head, “I’m not a ert like you. Okay, now, you have to leave before someone sees us. Yoochun nodded and got in to his car. Jaejoong waved to his brother.

***

Jaejoong came in to Boa’s room. He looked at Boa who is sitting on her bed, reading and she is not realizing that someone has come in to the room. Jaejoong slowly approached her and reached the book she is reading. Boa startled, “YAH!!” She yelled. Jaejoong laughed when he saw the title of the book. ‘100 Ways to get man you want’

“What kind of book is this? Are you going to catch that Yoochun?” Jaejoong asked. Boa put out her tongue to Jaejoong and took the book from Jaejoong.

“He is handsome, isn’t he?” Boa smiled. Jaejoong smirked, “I’m more handsome than him. You should fall for me!” Jaejoong patted Boa’s head. She moved away, “Don’t touch me! What are you doing here? You shouldn’t be here. Get out!” Boa kicked Jaejoong from her bed but Jaejoong didn’t get up.

“Have you ever in love?”Jaejoong gives a sudden question. Boa stuttered, “O…of course!” she said. Jaejoong looked at her, “Really?” he asked. Boa nodded, “Yes! Why are you asking?”

“No reason. I’m just asking. But I’m not sure. Really?” He asked again. Boa kicked him again, “Of course!” She squealed.

“Tell me about your first love.” Jaejoong said. Boa stared at him, confused.

“Why so sudden? What is it? There must be something.” Boa narrowed her eyes as she looked at Jaejoong. Jaejoong smiled, “You are lying, right?” He whispered to Boa. Boa slapped him lightly. “Don’t be too close.” She said. Jaejoong pulled himself away from Boa.

“So, tell me!” He begged. Boa put down the book and she stared at the ceiling, “Hmm… I try to remember.” She mumbled. Jaejoong sits peacefully beside her, waiting.

“Don’t make up story!” Jaejoong interrupted. Boa hissed, “I’m not!” she yelled at him again. Jaejoong chuckled.

“I remember. It was about 17 years ago. I think. There was a little boy that looked like a doll. He kissed me for the first time. I pretended not to know about that because he did it when I was sleeping. I was so happy that time. I have never so close with a boy before. I was like a pet back then. I couldn’t go out from the mansion. So he was the first boy I met.” Boa told him. Jaejoong nodded and can’t stop looking at Boa. Boa grossed and pushed him away, “Don’t look at me like that! It Seem like you’re going to eat me.” She said.

“Why? Are you blushed?” Jaejoong teased. Boa laughed, “Why should I blush because of you? Impossible!” She said.

“Whatever. So, you still meeting that little boy?” Jaejoong asked. 
Boa shook her head and pouted, “That was the first and the last time I met him. He has gone. I even haven’t asked his name. I just gave him a nickname, ‘doll prince’. Because he was beautiful like a doll and tender like a prince. I liked him so much even just a day, we’ve became so closed. The most precious thing that I remembered from him is he promised that he would marry me soon if we both are adult. It’s funny, right? How come an eight years old kid saying such a thing.” Boa chuckled.

Jaejoong smiled, “Yeah. That is absurd.” He added.

“Why am I telling you this? Wah I must be crazy!!!” Boa hit his head with her own hands. Jaejoong laughed, “Yeah! I know it! Now I can brag about this if I’m teasing you!” Jaejoong winked to her. Boa pouted, “Ah I’m so stupid.” She mumbled.

“Why don’t you try to look for him?”Jaejoong asked. Boa shook her head, “I once asked my father about him but my father said that he was transferred to another country by his father. Then when my father asked why, I didn’t tell him. I kept it as a secret. Because before he left my house, he said that he was going to come back again. But he never did. So, I don’t know where he is now. My father also has passed away, so I don’t know where to ask. Poor me.” Boa smiled. Jaejoong messed Boa’s hair, “Be strong, princess.” He said. Boa frowned.

“What’s wrong with you actually?” Boa looked at Jaejoong. She shocked when she suddenly remembered the little boy’s face when she saw Jaejoong. She frozen for a while, Jaejoong titled his head, “Yah, what’s wrong?” he asked. Boa shook her head, “It’s not him.” She mumbled.

“Do you know what? I think when I was looking at Yoochun, he has got same eyes as that little boy. I kept thinking that maybe he was that little boy. Do you think so?” Boa asked. Jaejoong changed his facial expression, “Why are you asking me? How could I know?”

Boa chuckled, “You’re right. Why I am asking you this.”

“But I’m sure there is possibility that Yoochun is that boy because, mom said that his father was my father’s best friend. Yeah! There is still hope. I will find out about this. Maybe that’s also the reason mom said that he is going to be my fiancé. He is going to marry me. Wah he is so tender just like that little boy.” Boa said happily. She looked at the gloomy Jaejoong beside her.

“Yah, what’s wrong with you actually?” She asked. Jaejoong smiled, “Nothing.” He replied. Boa titled her head, “Really? Are you jealous?” she teased. Jaejoong quickly change his facial expression, “Yah, why should I?” He stuttered. Boa grinned and pointed her forefinger in front of Jaejoong’s voice.

“You’re jealous. Aaaa now I know you have crush on me, right? Stop hoping! I won’t fall for you.” Boa laughed.

“You’re really crazy!” Jaejoong hit her with pillow and got up from the bed. Boa grabbed his hand, “Where are you going?” she asked.

“I’m going to my room, of course. Today you’re not going to the restaurant. Take a rest because tomorrow you have to work.” Jaejoong answered. Boa rolled her eyes, “I don’t have much thing to do. Should we go somewhere?” Boa asked.

“What? You want to have a date with me?” Jaejoong grinned. Boa quickly let go of Jaejoong’s hand.

“Where do you want to go?” Jaejoong asked briefly. Boa thinks for a while and grinned once she got something in her head.

“Theme park! Okay? Bring me there! I have never been there even once! Please!!!” Boa begged. Jaejoong smiled, “What? You have never been there?” He couldn’t believe it. Boa nodded innocently, “You know, everybody forbids me to go to the public place. They said it’s dangerous. Please, take me there!” Boa shook Jaejoong’s hand. Jaejoong nodded, “Okay okay!” 
Boa jumped up and hugged Jaejoong which makes that guy shocked and blushed. He pushed Boa away, “Yah! Get away from me!” He yelled. Boa quickly moved aside and smiled, “Thanks btw!” She exclaimed.

Jaejoong smiled, “Still hate me?” He asked. Boa giggled, “You think?”
Jaejoong patted her head, “Change your clothes.” Jaejoong sighed and looked around, he walked toward the cupboard. Boa quickly chased him before he opened the cupboard. She covered the cupboard with her body, “What are you going to do?” She asked. Jaejoong hissed and pushed her aside, “Let me be!” He said. Boa hasn’t given up, she pulled Jaejoong’s big body aside, “You ert! Don’t open it. I’m a woman! It’s not good for you to open this.” Boa yelled at him. Jaejoong smirked.

“I’m just going to select the right clothes for you. I know you don’t know what outfit you should wear to go to place like that.” Jaejoong explained.

Boa followed his words and let him search for the appropriate clothes. He threw Boa a baggy white shirt and a short. “Wear this!” He commanded. Boa looked at the clothes, “Are you crazy? I’m not even wearing this at home. It’s old already and it’s not fashionable. I don’t want to wear it!” Boa gave back the clothes to Jaejoong. But Jaejoong returned it to her, “Trust me.” He said tenderly. Boa shocked. Just now, when he said that, his face was so different. He looked so mature and trustable. Boa touched her chest as Jaejoong left the room. She gasped, her heart is racing. 
“I must have gone crazy” She said to herself.

***