02

5 Ways To Get a Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

chapter two;

                  looking for a wife?

 

Kris crossed his legs, “Where is Baekhyun? Why does it take so long to get from club to his house?” it’s like the thousandth time he's asked the same question to his friends. Tao who sat beside him shrugged, “I’m not his mom gege.”

 

Baekhyun held a party today only for the twelve of them but because of something urgent, he had to go back to his club to handle it. It only took 15 freaking minutes to get from his house to his club. But since he left two hours ago, he still hasn’t comeback.

 

The door was opened and Suho entered the house with a girl. “Oh! Hyunggg, your girlfriend???” Sehun asked excitedly. Baekhyun just ignored them and went upstairs with the girl. The girl bowed to them before she followed Baekhyun upstairs.

 

“Who is that duck?” Kai asked. But no one answered his question. Since when did Baekhyun start dating? Wait, it’s not because he was too busy that he didn’t hear any news of him dating a girl, right? Wait! No, none of the others knew either. 

 

Not long after, Baekhyun came down the stairs with the girl but she had already changed her clothes to an oversized t-shirt. Kris noticed it was Baekhyun's clothes. Baekhyun walked to them while the girl hide behind him. “Yah, who is that duck?” Xiumin asked.

 

“I bumped into her at the club, and I made her dress wet,” Baekhyun answered. “I’ll send her home first, I’ll be back soon” Baekhyun said and left again with the girl.

 

“Haaaa~ I bet he’s lying!” Luhan said. Chanyeol added, “I don’t think so.” Kris sighed, this is not a party. It’s not fun at all. He should just stay at the office doing all those files. He just wasted his precious time.

 

“Hyung, when you will get married? We already give you that paper right? Did you read it?” Kai asked. Kris give him his how-dare-you-to-ask-that-question look. He’s not interested in talking about marriage now.

 

“I know how to solve your problem, hyung!” Sehun said. Kris raised his eyebrows, “Mworago?” Sehun smiled evilly, “Marriage contracts! Something like in front of people she’s your wife, but behind he is working for you to get money by pretending as your wife!”

 

Luhan hit Sehun lightly, “You think Kris can live with a strange girl? He—” Kris cut him, “Wait, is it something like she act as my wife but she’s actually not?”

 

Everyone turned to Sehun, waiting for his answers. “It’s not like that, she’s your wife, in front of people and behind, but she’s willing to get married with you because of money, you should pay her, and she should work with you as a wife.”

 

Kris tried to understand him, “You mean, I get married to some stranger?” Sehun shrugged, “Kind of.” Kris threw the pillow he was holding at Sehun, “it’s not kind of!”

 

“It’s not a bad idea too” Suho spoke. Kris widened his eyes, “BWOH? Mworago???” Suho took off his eyes from his iPad, “it’s not a bad idea, you can get someone who will stand as a wife beside you and also a maid to clean your house, remember?”

 

Tao nodded seems to agree, “Your house looks like a ghost house to me, gege.” Kris thought about it again, it’s not a really bad idea. He can stop all gossip around him saying he's  gay, and also get a maid to clean his house.

 

Kris looked at all the members. They were all looking at him waiting for his answer. “You guys take care of it, later—” before Kris could finish his words, all of they shouted happily. They dance around and started to open some bottle of wine to celebrate it.

 

 

“Your friends?” Yuna asked. Baekhyun took a glanced at her and nodded, “I've known them since high school. Some of them are my sunbae and hoobae at school.”

 

Actually, after they knew each other, it’s true that he’s not a bad guy at all. He's kinda sweet and really caring, too. Ah, although they met at a club, he doesn't smell like alcohol. But his friends didn’t look so happy when they saw her, even calling her duck. Duck? Donald Duck? Desy Duck? You think I am a duck??? Does she look like a duck? Stupid bunch of rich boys.

 

Baekhyun stopped his car in front of her house, “Thanks for the ride and thanks for the clothe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter