01

5 Ways To Get a Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

chapter one;

                I  hate club. 

 

Yuna decided to wake up when she hear a very loud noise from outside. She open the door to find her sister who was four years younger than her, Yuki Liu. “Dwaeji! Bad news, bad news!” she said with a worried face. She showed her big sister the photo she was holding.

 

She took a glance at the photo her sister was holding. She took the photo and threw it somewhere, “hmm… not interested,” she said in a boring tone. It was a picture of a man in suit with big glasses, smiling like a stupid person to the camera.

 

Yuna close the door in front of her sister’s face. “Eonniiiii, when you will get married? You should get married to a rich man or we are going to die!” Yuki knocked on the door. Yuna got under her super comfortable blanket, “You are too hyperbolic, Yuki. We are not going to die just because I’m still single.”

 

Yuna can hear her sister kick the trash bin she put in front of her room and her foot steps walking away. “If you don’t want to get married, I will get married first!!!” her sister yelled.

 

Yuna let out a soft chuckle, the reason why her sister keep asking her to get married is because she wants to get married. But the elders said if it’s rude if the youngest get married first while the oldest has not married yet.

 

Yuna’s phone ringing, she quickly answered the phone, “Hmmm??” “Yah, let’s go find a job for you,” it was her friend, Son Minah. Ah, one more reason why her sister asked her to get married with some rich man was because their financial condition is in a really bad state. Since one year ago, their parents stopped sending them monthly allowance because their business in China went bankrupt and they can’t go back to Korea because they don’t want to harm their daughters.

 

“Good idea, Yuki came to my room just now and show me a picture of a guy with super big glasses, ewww… she really has a bad taste.” Her friend laughed from the other side, “Hahahaha… you old single woman, you should get married too! Go to some club and say hi to some hot guys there.”

 

Ewww, Yuna can’t think anymore. Hot guys? In club? They are just bunch of erts looking for a girl to have with them and after they're satisfied, they will just throw them away like some piece of trash.

 

“Eww, they are all erts!” Yuna said as she sat up from her bed. “Not all of them are erts, can’t you see? I meet my boyfriend at a club, and he’s not a ert,” Minah paused, “Well, only sometimes.”

 

Yuna laughed, “See?” Minah groaned from the other side, “Whatever, go take your bath and dress nicely. We will find a job for you.” Yuna laughed again while she was going to get her towel, “Okay, I’ll see you later.”

 

Yuna was about to hang up the call when Minah called her name, “Wae?” Yuna can hear her giggles, “You still keep the dress I bought for your birthday present?” she asked. Yuna open her closet, her eyes quickly found a black mini dress between all her clothes, “yeah, wae? I was thinking to give it to my sister since I’m not going to wear this super duper short dress.”

 

Minah suddenly shout, “ANDWAE (NO)!” “Wae?” Yuna asked. “Bring that dress too inside your bag, don’t forget or I will kill you for sure!” Minah said. Yuna was going to ask wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter