Explaining the truth

You're Not My Type

 

Naeun cracks open unknowingly and still figuring out what's happening. Myungsoo does the same, staring at the flock of people with his blank mind.

'I knew it, I knew it. I knew that there's something unexpected here and now it's right in front of our eyes' Sungyeol says with determined face.

Naeun quickly pushes Myungsoo away and fixes her clothes awkwardly.

'What are you guys doing here?' Myungsoo asks and points to the crowd.

'We know that you hide something from us, Kim Myungsoo. And this is VERY surprising. It's just so much higher than our expection' Woohyun adds.

'A..nd.. we..j..just w..want to what's..Naeun doing..' Namjoo explains in stutter. Myungsoo lets out a big sigh, figuring out what to do.

'Go to my living room first and I'll explain everything' He says with his eyes closed. It's a very long story.

The 12 people arrive at Myungsoo's living room shortly and find themselves seat on the 4 big couches. His living room is never too small for 12 people. 

'Let's tell them the truth' Myungsoo says to Naeun in frustration.

'Ofcourse. Why should we lie?' Naeun replies and walks to living room along with Myungsoo.

The 12 pairs of eyes are on them suspiciously and Naeun just keeps staring down at the floor.

'We'll tell you the truth so be prepared' Myungsoo tells everyone.

'Take a seat first' Dongwoo offers. Myungsoo walks to a seat next to Hoya and sit down. He pulls Naeun down to sit beside him.

'First, stop your dirty thinking' Myungsoo commands.

'Yeah, we'll do that. It's so easy to do after the first thing we see when we come in is you guys...doing that' Sunggyu says sarcastically.

Gosh. Kill me already.

'It's not what you guys are thinking. We were just.. forget it. But let me tell you everything from the start. I bet no one knows where Naeun is living right?'

A-Pink members nod.

'Or can it be...' Yookyung tries to say what her imagination tells her. Myungsoo catches up quickly and nod.

'Yes, she has been living with me from the start' Myungsoo tells confidently.

'WHAT?' The whole crowd exclaim the same time and bend closer.

'Your group work is really amazing' Myungsoo says in annoyance to Infinite and A-Pink.

'How come you never tell us?' Sungjong whines.

'Because I was afraid that you guys would think stupid stuffs and Sungyeol's mouth is really..' Mentioning Sungyeol's mouth, Myungsoo gets mad again. 

'Naeun-ah, is that why you never tell us?' Chorong asks Naeun who becomes a mute since the start. Naeun nods in guilt and looks up at A-Pink.

'Wait wait, don't get too fast. I'm getting confused. Just how? or why does she end up here?' Hoya asks in confusion.

'Her mother and mother know each other. Naeunnie's mother-' 

-cough cough- -cough cough- Myungsoo's sentence is cut by the coughs of everyone upon hearing the word 'Naeunnie'. Myungsoo is not the type to use this kind of word and Infinite just find this word a little bit cheesy. Only Woohyun uses this kind of word.

Myungsoo clenches his teeth in madness. Feeling like killing all these people.

'Naeun's mother wants her to study here so my mother decided help her by letting Naeun living with me' Myungsoo finishes his explaination.

'But at least you should tell us' Sungyeol whines.

'I'm not mentioning about you guys barging into my house yet' Myungsoo replies and turns to Sungeol with his dead glare.

'We just come in.. because we are worried about Naeun' Eunji explains.

'I guess we should get going now..' Hayoung excuses nervously and poking A-Pink's members to get up.

One by one they get up. 'Sorry. We'll be going now' Chorong says and leads A-Pink out of the living room. Naeun follows them quickly to the doorway.

'Unnie.. mianhae' Naeun says with her head down, feeling wrong again.

'Gwenchana. We understand you, Naeun-ah' Chorong says with a smile. Naeun smiles back, feeling better. 

'Take care, see you tomorrow' Eunji says and waves at Naeun.

'Nae, thank you. All of you too' 

One by one, they walk step out of Myungsoo's apartment. Chorong bends closer to Naeun and whispers into her ears. Naeun gulps nervously and stands still.

'Bye, Naeun-ah' 

And they all disappear. 'Stay away from him at night and lock the door. Something uncontrollable may happen..' Naeun mumbles to herself what Chorong just told her. She blushes immediately and tries to calm herself. She turns back and faces Infinite who is also on their way to get out. Naeun look at them awkwardly. Sungyeol, Woohyun, Hoya and Dongwoo smile at her and she smiles back. Woohyun walks to her and bends closer to her. He whispers something into Naeun's ear with a chuckle before making his way out. Naeun mumbles quietly to herself what Woohyun just told her 'Enjoy your night..'

'Are you okay?' Myungsoo who comes to see Naeun who is standing spiritlessly and asked. 

'Im okay. I'm fine' She replies quickly and runs to the kitchen. Myungsoo looks at her running away weirdly. Maybe she's still shocked.

 

Dinner:

Myungsoo chews the food in his mouth carefully. She's ... at cooking.

'Have you ever cook before?' Myungsoo asks.

'Not really. Why? Is the food so bad?' Naeun asks. Don't dare to embarrass me, Kim Myungsoo.

'Yes, it is' Myungsoo answers honestly. As expected from Kim Myungsoo.

'Aish. Why do you let me cook then?' Naeun asks in annoyace.

'Because I thought you are good at cooking' Naeun puts her spoon down with a sigh. She grabs the phone on the table before standing up.

'You wash the dishes since I am the one who cook' She says furiously and stomps all the way to her room, leaving Myungsoo eating alone.

'Cutie pie...' Myungsoo mumbles to himself with a smile. Why is this food taste so good suddenly? Weird.

 

 

Remembering what Chorong told her earlier, Naeun locks the door carefully. Such a new day for me. Everything is so new for me.

She lays in her bed and closes her eyes. Some minutes passed and Naeun's eyelids are getting heavier and heavier.

KNOCK KNOCK

Naeun sits on the bed quickly and walks to the door.

'What do you want?' She asks nervously. Chorong's words still running in her head. 'Something uncontrollable might happen...'

'Just open the door'

'Tell me what do you want first'

Myungsoo lets out a sigh before replies, 'Do I need to get the key and unlock myself?' What does he want from me? She opens her eyes wide.

Naeun unlocks and flings the door open quickly. Myungsoo immediately makes his way into her room and toward her desk.

'What do you want?' Naeun asks for the third time.

Myungsoo puts the phone in his hand on the desk and grabs the phone on Naeun's desk into his hand.

'You get the wrong phone, ma'am' He says and makes his way back to the door.

'Ah.. ' Naeun replies, scratching her neck.

'You have been acting weird since A-Pink left. Why do keep asking me what do I want when you already know that I don't come here for nothing?' Myungsoo asks, standing beside her.

'Because.. it's a normal thing to ask when someone suddenly want to get into your room' She answers confindently.

'Are you sure? That you weren't thinking something... naughty?' He asks with a smirk. Naeun blushes immediately.

'A...Aish. Go away' She pushes him forcefully out of her room before clicks the door lock agin. Embarrassing.. Embarrassing...

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Another chapter! :D Hope this won't disappoint you guys

Thanks for the comments and supports, I appreciate them alot <33

MyungEun fighting!