SunSunYeon Part 3

SunSun Collection fics
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“I can’t believe maknae is getting married. I won’t cry. I won’t cry.” Yoona said wiping her tears and Yuri tried to console her. Hyoyeon and Sooyoung were busy looking up for selections in a magazine. Which leaves two women out of place.

“Look at Yoona and Yuri. Such...”

“You can’t be envious right?”

“I just miss having Tiffany, I guess. I can’t believe she can actually do that to me. To you. Especially you.” The now blonde girl confessed.

“I’m fine now. No hard feelings on her. I just hope she finds who’s meant to be with her. But you can have me, Sica.” The shorter girl joked.

“I’m glad you’re okay now with Taeyeon. You’re back in your own self. I mean, your own self. Back when you haven’t even met her.”

“Yah! Who was the one who ditches me for Tiffany?”

“We’ve been together for too long, right? That’s why I think she decided to break free.”

“Hey, don’t say that. You’re perfect that way. You’ll see someone better for you.”

Jessica snorted. “Hearing that from someone who swore to despise love affairs? I don’t think I’d believe you.”

“Yah! How could you?”

“Just kidding. You know I love you.”

“...”

“Yah! Sunny! Sica! Stop flirting around in there! And help us in here.” Sooyoung snickered. Making the two ladies giggle.

“What if we end up being together?” Sunny said as she gave a high-five to Jessica.

 

The big day finally came. Yonghwa was a dashing groom, perfect for such a glowing bride. As tissue papers started to roll down, the unnies watched their maknae walk down the aisle. She was the youngest but she was the one to get married first. The irony of life.

 

“Food time!” Sooyoung and Yoona chorused. Making Yuri and Hyoyeon look at each other.

“I feel your pain, Yul. I feel your pain.” Hyoyeon patted Yuri’s shoulder.

“You even have it worse. Sooyoung is hungry every three minutes or so.” Yuri empathized with Hyoyeon.

Sunny and Sica just sat at one corner of the table, not wanting to be disturbed.

“Hey, Sica. What do you think about going to Bali for vacation. I’m sure it would be fun.”

“It would be. I’ll tell Krystal to came along.”

“I’d ask Taeyeon.”

“Are you sure about that?” Jessica was hesitant.

“I’m sure.” Accompanying her answer, Sunny nodded.

“I can’t wait to go to Bali.” Jessica shifted.

“Bali? Who’s going to Bali?” Someone butted in.

“We are!” Jessica answered.

“You can come, too.” Sunny awkwardly invited the third person.

“Are y-you fine with it?” The figure looked at Sunny. Then to Jessica. Then back to Sunny.

“Yes.” The two chorused.

“Assa!” The dorky intruder was being a dork once again. “Now where is that son of a bastard?” She looked around the room.

“Ah, Taeyeon. Leetuek is there.” Pointing at one corner of the room, Jessica wore a confused face.

“No not him.”

“Then who?”

“I’ll just ring his phone.” With that, she went to the balcony and dialled a number.

 

“Yah! Where are you?” Taeyeon shouted, making the other line shocked.

“I’m still here in Japan. Sorry I couldn’t come. Something happened here at work. Just send the couple my best regards.”

“Then what about Sunny?”

“Didn’t I tell you I’d deal with that? But not yet. It needs time.”

“Time? Well, I think you’re spending too much time. Sunny may have found love at a hopeless place.”

“And so? It’s not like we’ll get back together.”

“Oh. Well then, it’s nice seeing Sunny dancing with Song Joongki right in the middle of the dance hall. Look, everyone’s saying they look perfect.”

“Song Joongki?”

“Yeah. He’s an artist.”

“I see. I’m happy for her then.” With that , he hung up.

“What is with this guy?” Taeyeon went inside, back to Sunny and Jessica who were having fun. “Jessica, can I talk to you for a second.”

“Sure, Taeyeon. What is it about?”

“Outside. Can we talk outside?”

Sunny was left alone on the table, curious about what’s going on between Sica and Taeyeon.

 

The day for Bali arrived! They decided to board by themselves, considering how different their schedules were.

Sunny walked to the lobby and tried to talk to the desk attendant. When she was settled, she went straight to bed wanting to kill the time by sleeping while waiting for the others to arrive.

A series of knock on the door disturbed her serene sleep. It must be the others. She thought while walking to the door. To her surprise, it was one of the hotel staff. “Sorry to disturb you but someone told you to come to the lake.”

“Did she leave you a name?”

“Uh. Jessica. Jung Jessica. That’s what the guest gave.”

“Now? Do I need to go there now?”

“No need to hurry. Just go there when you’re ready.” The staff scratched his head. “Okay. Bye. Enjoy your stay!” With that, he bowed and left running.

“Well, that was weird.” She told herself before hitting the shower.

 

“Jessica! What took you so long? Such a waste I have to wait for you to see this place. Jessica...”

“Hi.” ‘Jessica’ waved when they came face-to-face.

“What are you doing here, Sungmin? How did you know about this?”

He put his hand over to his head awkwardly. “You see, Taeyeon...”

“Taeyeon? Ugh, I can’t believe she’ll sell me out like that. Where’s Jessica? Did she know about this, too?”

“Don’t blame Taeyeon on this. And Jessica is not aware I’m here.”

“So where is she?”

“I need to talk to you alone...”

“So you kidnapped her?”

“What? No, I didn’t.”

“I don’t believe you. You probably killed her.”

“Of course not.”

“Then where is she?”

“...”

“Where is Jessica, dammit?”

“She’s with my cousin now.”

“Ugh. You brought along with you an alliance, I see.” She then remembered the staff member. “That guy! Don’t tell me he’s your cousin. Where the hell is Jessica, Sungmin. Just tell me if you killed her already. I wouldn’t be surprised.”

“Sunny, just listen what I have to say.”

“Why would I? I’m not that dumb, Sungmin.”

“Sunny. I never told anyone about anything between you and me.” When he was trying to explain, she made sure to speak at the same time. The immaturity in her angered him up so he had no choice but to pin her on a large stone by the bank of the lake.

“What are you doing? Get off of me!”

“You left me with no other choice, Sunny. I didn’t want to do this by force but you wouldn’t listen.”

“Help me. Anyone, help me.” She started screaming for help. “Is that how you always get your way? Manipulation?”

“Nobody will hear you here, Sunny. The staff members are all at the hotel room. And remember, you booked this place privately. No one’s in here. So if I were you, I’d shut up and just listen.”

She couldn’t answer back but just bite her lower lip and glare at him. Seeing her disadvantages at the current situation, there wasn’t any other choice.

Much to his satisfaction, she complied. But after seeing her up close, he questioned his choice to really stay away from this person. How much more when he saw her bite her lower lip with pleading eyes. He was used to this habit when they were still at the hospital but seeing it once more, just a few inches, is just asdfgh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter