SunSunYeon Part 2

SunSun Collection fics
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sungmin was awaken from the sound of a woman crying. He bolted straight up, wanting to know why Sunny was sobbing. He kissed her shoulders and leant on it for support.

Smiling, he made her face him. “What’s wrong?”

“This is wrong, Sungmin. This is wrong. We shouldn’t have...have...done this!” Talking as if she was disgusted with herself.

“What do you mean? I thought...”

“No, Sungmin. We were drunk, we were wasted. I didn’t know what I was doing.”

Disbelief on his face, “But I thought...”

“Yes, I maybe mad at Taeyeon now, but doesn’t mean my love for her changed over the night that I’d go  sleeping around now.”

“But you already did.”

“And that’s what is wrong, Sungmin! This is a mistake.”

“I don’t remember you saying that last night.” He mumbled softly, not wanting her to hear his comment as he recalled what really happened. Even though he was hurt, it scared him how he still cares for her more than himself. “So what is our plan now?”

She flinched on the word ‘our.’ “MY plan is that you and I will forget this ever happened and...be back to normal. And I do hope you’re kind enough to not let anyone know about this. I’m the lady on this case, so I have a lot to lose, honestly, as compared to you.”

He didn’t take her words well. It hurt his pride that he assumed that what they had was finally real. He’s close now and he does not intend to give up. “What if I don’t want to?” Staying firm. “What if I want to tell them, most especially her?”

Stunned, she didn’t know what to say. All these years, he was obedient to her that you can say she has his neck tied to her fingers. But why not now? Why so sudden? Is it the macho feeling that she let him feel last night? “W-wha-what a-are you tr-trying to s-say?”

He knew this was wrong. But what could he do? He wants her. He longs for her love. “All I’m asking is for you to at least, even just a bit, love me, too. And let me show just how much I love you.”

“But what about Taeyeon? You and I both know I can’t leave her.” Yep, it’s true. It would be the death of her.

“I won’t say anything. I won’t stop you from prioritizing her. I’d be hurt but I won’t show you, I promise.”

“And you will just settle for that?” She couldn’t believe he would stoop this low.

“If this is the only way, Sunny, I’m willing to share.” He lost his sanity. Couldn’t think straight anymore. How on earth did he think about this? It’s like taking advantage of her twice in less than just twenty-four hours.

“Share? Sungmin, I’m not a piece of meat anyone can share with just anybody!” Her eyes, watery with tears bound to fall anytime she blinks.

Ironic how he hates seeing her cry and now, he was the one causing her pain. “I’m sorry.” He said as he caged her into his embrace. With her violently pushing him away under his arms.

 

Sunny got into their apartment with dread and sorrow and relief all mixed up. She was relieved that she’s now away from the manipulative opportunist Sungmin had become. But despite that, she couldn’t deny the fact that every step closer to where Taeyeon is, she felt her shoulders burdened with anger. Anger that Taeyeon was cheating on her, anger that she herself cheated on Taeyeon, anger that Tiffany cheated on Sica and is now trying to steal Taeyeon, anger that Sica didn’t see this coming, anger that Sungmin put her in the dead end and anger that she allowed things to be out of hand.

“Where have you been?” A panicked voice eased her anger. Just by her mere voice that calls her, it made her forget about the anger she was feeling.

What now? She’s feeling guilty.

What if Taeyeon finds out about what happened last night? What if she makes a wrong move that will make Sungmin tell Taeyeon the shock of her life?

“I’m asking where you have been. Sunny, are you alright? Are you sick?” Ah! The warmth of her palm against Sunny’s forehead. That’s what she needed.

“Ah-I’ll be fine, Taeng.” ‘Taeng’ knew that she wasn’t. First, she said ‘I’ll be’. Meaning in the future. Not now. And second, she doesn’t use the nickname ‘Taeng’. Is it a new term of endearment? Are we changing names now, Sunny? LOLWHAT?! What the heck it this?

 

Sunny and Sungmin had their stolen moments. He’d ask her to come with him but when Taeyeon happens, he’d allow Sunny to go. He kept his promise alright. Sure, they’re together at times. Kiss sometimes, cuddle sometimes, hold hands sometimes, and sleep together sometimes. But he knew right from the start, she really wasn’t genuine about it. But does he care? Of course he does. It’s just that, he ignores it and is willing to settle with this very desperate level. As long as I am with Sunny. He reasons out every time.

Sunny, on the other hand, is now feeling the consequences of her little did. Her relationship with Taeyeon was then at the rock bottom. They kept fighting, yelling at each other and even started to break glass wares.

But if Taeyeon knows what Sunny is doing behind her back, she’s sure that they’ll be like the broken glasses. They’ll never be fixed. Glued together, yes. But not as smooth as it was before. It just causes further wounds and injuries. The deeper the wound, the longer time it needs to heal. The more severe the injury is, the greater amount of effort needed to recover. She’s not ready for that yet. And so she’s thankful that they’re starting to patch things up.

What is the consequence now? That why is she feeling like aside from Taeyeon, she’s betraying herself as well? She didn’t want to admit it at first but now, she had it all figured out. She had become dependent of Sungmin. Every time she fights with Taeyeon, she can find comfort in Sungmin. He didn’t need to say anything. He just has to listen, and it’s what he does best. That every time he’s around, she feels secured from all the pain the current status as regards her relationship with Taeyeon gives. That their sinful times together make her forget that she was a victim of Sungmin’s manipulation. She forgets about Taeyeon. She forgets about her world. And it’s making her think, is Taeyeon worth the risk? Or is Sungmin worth the try?

She doesn’t know how to answer that question.

Until she heard a few men from the other table talked. Their tables were separated by a high barricade. Hindering them to see the two ladies.

“I thought Sungmin will never have the chance with Sunny. The girl is practically gay for another girl.” A man, who now recognize as one of her co-workers, said.

“You have to give it to Sungmin, you know? Now, they’re sleeping together. We thought it was impossible seeing how Sunny is devoted to her girlfriend.” They were all laughing, oblivious to their subject who’s now crying. Looking straight in Taeyeon’s eye, she felt lumps down .

“I saw them last night leaving his lift. I thought Sunny is hard to persist. Turns out she was only playing hard-to-get.” A bearded guy added. In their mini-entertainment comes the doom of the two crushed souls. “That lucky b@st@rd.”

Finally but sternly, Taeyeon spoke. “Are they telling the truth?”

Sunny couldn’t answer. She was shivering because of fear.

“Answer me, d@mm!t, Lee Soonkyu! Are their words true?” Taeyeon made a thud by dropping her fist into the table.

“Taeyeon, let me explain.” Sunny tried to catch up with Taeyeon who have just exited. “Taeyeon, I swear I can’t do anything about it.”

“You can’t? Or you just didn’t? Sunny! How long have this been? I can’t believe you cheated on me!”

“I didn’t want to do that! Besides, you were the first one to cheat with Tiffany.” The moment she said those, Sunny wished she could take her words back.

“Is that why?” Taeyeon whispered. “You wanted to get back at me?”

“No, Taeyeon. I’m telling the truth. The first time was an accident. And he used it against me, I swear, Taeyeon, I swear.” She was now bawling her eyes out.

“How can you not do anything about it?” They have reached the parking lot already. Still talking. Or shouting. Or yelling. Ugh! They’re conversing but in a loud volume. You get me.

“He threatened to tell you.”

“And you didn’t want to tell me?”

“As I said, it was a mistake.”

“Sunny!” Sungmin came from nowhere, panting.

“Looks like you have found paradise in him.” Taeyeon scoffed, opened her car door and slugged it close. Driving at high speed.

Sunny was left looking to where Taeyeon stood. It felt like hell. Tears couldn’t stop from falling. With her shoulders violently shaking and head hung low, she was cursing under her breath.

“Sunny...” Sungmin slowly approached her

“You are a pathetic excuse for the work j@ck@ss-ery!” Every word that comes out from her was full of hate.

“Sunny, listen to me. I didn’t tell anyone, I swear.” He, too, was on the verge of tearing himself up.

“Liar!”

“Sunny... I don’t know how they knew.”

“It was only me and you. I’m positive I didn’t tell anyone.”

“Let’s talk this over...”

“No need. The damage had been done. Taeyeon left already. She knows already. I see no reason for us to even talk.”

“But... Sunny... What about me?”

“You can start praying now for your sorry life. Kill yourself and see if I care.” With that, she stormed off the scene.

 

Even if there was little hope, she still expected to see this. Taeyeon nowhere in sight. With all her clothes gone. Their room empty. She felt empty.

Days had passed that she was still glued in their then-called room, their then-called bed, probably hibernating for the next winter. She didn’t have the courage to face the world. Without Taeyeon. With her co-workers thinking bad things about her. More importantly, she wouldn’t know what she’ll do once she sees THAT jerk.

Her colourful life w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter