Wedding Special

SunSun Collection fics
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Wedding. Every girl dreams of wearing a wedding gown, right? That moment when you walk down that aisle, your father on your side, familiar faces anticipate your entrance as you hear a music accompaniment to your march.

 

You look the prettiest that day, that you hear everyone from the pews whisper how glorious you look. From the tiara that boasted the veil hanging from your hair to the pure majestic cloth that embraces every line and curve of your body. Your skin glows against the sunlight as the air brushes against your skin.

 

From a distance, you get to see your groom. Your mind flashes things you can be able to do together. He gives you the warmest smile.

 

That smile. You remember how you two first met. How that smile manage to conquer you even in the deepest pit of your kip. You remember how your pulse erupted whenever you see that smile, how the butterflies tickle your stomach and how things suddenly feel right.

 

But from that smile, you can’t help but doubt.

 

The smile was warm, yet not bright.

 

It was assuring, yet not sincere.

 

He was smiling, but definitely not happy.

 

And you are sure why.

 

From the corner of his eyes, you see a bead of tear forming. Is it out of happiness or otherwise? The smile plastered on his face shamelessly failed to cover up the tear bound to fall anytime he blinks.

 

An eye-contact was shared between you two. As if on telepathy, you exactly know what it meant.

 

I’m sorry.

 

No, I should be the one who’s saying sorry.

 

Huh?

 

Go!

 

What?

 

Chase after the one you really love.

 

*blinks* Why?

 

You want to be stuck with me forever?

 

 

You throw a glance to your left and you see your wedding planner. As you see her force a smile to you, (like you, she doesn’t know how to approach you) betrayal and anger should be the one you’re feeling against her but no. Who would ever get mad at that face? She looks like a goddess, even for words. Instead, you want to wish her happiness. She deserves it. He deserves it. They deserve it.

 

 

They deserve happiness.

 

They deserve each other.

 

 

They deserve happiness in each other’s arms.

 

Together. Forever.

 

 

You reach the stairs where your groom awaits.

 

What are you still doing here?

 

*flashes a coy smile*

 

If you can’t do it, then I’ll do it. For...everyone.

 

 

You feel the tensed looks your groom is giving you, and you can’t do anything but smile a nod. You turn around to your bestfriend-brid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter