Marry Me

If You Love Me
Marry Me
***Young Bae's PoV***
 
~~~Past Flashback~~
"So I’m asking you, do you love me? Because I love you. I’m asking Seungri because I really need to know. Is this for real? How deep does it go?"
 
I looked at him in the eyes. He quickly averted his gaze from mine. I frowned on the inside but refused to show my disappointment on the outside.
"Do you love me, because I love you?" I wiped the tears falling from his eyes and hugged him tighter. "Just know that I will always be the one that you can run to.
~~~Past Flashback End~~
~~~Present 6 years later~~~
 
"Young Bae~ What are we doing here? We haven't been to this school in almost 6 years."
 
I kept quiet and pulled him into the auditorium. I walked us over to the top row in the back and sat down. I looked at Seungri and smiled. He only returned me this confused look. I started to laugh a little bit.
 
"What?!" He playfully hit my shoulder. "-sigh- There were a lot of tears shed in this auditorium."
 
"There were also a lot of smiles. Look." I pointed to our names scratched into the back of the chair in front of us. "Remember when we did that?"
 
"How could I not? We got suspended for doing it too! Kekekeke!" He giggled.
 
"Do you remember why we did it?"
 
"Ah. Hm~" He began to smile. "Of course, it was a symbol of our relationship and love. I remember when you were trying to cheer me up that day after my bad breakup with Ji Hyung. I remember the way you embraced me and let me cry on your chest. You were so gently back then. What happened to you?! You're so violent now!" I smiled and humped my shoulders.
 
"That was also the time when we started dating. I can still remember the way I did it. I was all flushed! You remember that?"
 
"Of course, it was so funny. I couldn't stop laughing at your cuteness. You were repeating 'Do you love me, because I love you' over and over again. I'm so happy I said yes though. You always make me smile even when i'm crying." I squeezed his hand and smiled.
 
"That's great so does that mean you'll say yes again?"I reached into my coat pocket.
 
"Hm?" He turned to me. "What do you mean again?"
 
I stood up and pulled out a little purple velvet box. Then I got on one knee. Seungri's hands flew to his mouth. I could barely hear the 'ohmygosh' he said. I looked up at him and smiled.
 
"Lee Seunghyun, will you marry me?"
 
He nodded his head up and down. Then he finally spoke. He said "yes" with tears falling from his perfect panda eyes. I jumped up and took him into my embrace. We just stood there hugging tightly. I looked at him and kissed him passionately. I pulled away from him and put my lips to his ear.
 
"Get ready for the honeymoon, because I'm taking you down." I cooed into his ear.
 
"Y-yah!" I felt his face heat up. Then I looked at him very seriously.
 
"So I’m asking you, do you love me? Because I love you. I’m asking Seungri because I really need to know."
 
"Yes." He replied.
 
"Is this for real?"
 
"Yes." He replied.
 
"How deep does it go?"
 
"All the way to the core of the earth and then some!" He smiled.
 
"Do you love me, because I love you?"
 
"Yes, I love you." He hugged me.
 
"If you love me. If you want me. Hold me tighter." He hugged me tighter. "If you love me. If you want me. Come to me, and tell me baby. Let’s stand behind the turned off street light and exchange looks only between the two of us. Kiss me. Show me. Really really love me."
 
"Aish! Babe~ Stop stealing NS Yoon Noona's lyrics! She would hurt you if she heard you." he laughed.
 
"Mianhae, just two more! Pwease!" He nodded. "I want your love. I need your love."
 
He smiled and kissed me. I deepen the kiss and we stood there making out.
 
"YAH!" We jumped and turned around. It was Chaerin. "He said yes, huh. Congratz! But get a room you two, you are at school!" She smiled.
 
We all started to laugh as we walked out the auditorium. I pulled Seungri closer to me by his waist. This was the start to our new life together. Forever more.