DITCHED.

Ditched.

I love Hyo ^^

===

“Hyo.. she’s back..”

 

“Whos’ back?”

 

“You’re childhood friend that moved to America…”

 

“Oh ”

 

Hyoyeon entered the stage for star king and sees a familiar face that she had not seen for almost 4 years. Feet no less than trembling, Hyoyeon clumsily slipped while on her way to her seat, hoping that the person that she forgot to say goodbye to when she finally became an SM trainee wouldn't look at her.

 

But to her dismay the person’s eyes laid upon her as if it was an eagle who spotted its prey.

 

“Well..Well..Well…  It’s the awesome dance queen of SoShi  Highschool, Kim Hyoyeon…”

 

Hyoyeon looked up at the figure with nervous eyes, “_______…Bogoshipo..” Hyoyeon tried to sound as sweet as possible making sure she had her brightest smile plastered on her face…

 

The girl, with the name ___________ did nothing but smirk at Hyoyeon in return…

 

All throughout the show, _________ had been making remarks to put Hyoyeon down, whenever she had the chance, until one of her band members finally stood up and said;

 

“Yah Ashley! Do you have some beef with So Nyuh Shi Dae to be behaving like a brat?”

 

______, or Ashley, her American name, raised her eyebrow at the surprised member..

 

Hyoyeon bit her bottom lip hoping for a good answer

 

“No..I don’t have beef with them…”

 

Hyoyeon sighed in relief

 

“- - But I do have the whole cow itself against one of them”

 

Taking it no longer Hyoyeon stepped forward… Gathering all her breath…

 

“Have you not forgiven me yet! “

 

“What’s there to forgive? when you didn’t even say sorry!”

 

“Sorry”

 

“Sorry?”

 

“Sorry”

 

“Naega naega - -“

 

“- - Naega Meonja”

 

And with that both girls started doing the Sorry Sorry dance, leaving everyone in the studio confused…

 

“Ha! I’m still such a great actor and your still gullable!”

 

“Yah! That wasn’t nice! Your so mean ________ah! I thought you hated me!”

 

“ I do hate you!”

 

Hyoyeon was about to pull a das face when ______suddenly said

 

“- -  but as they say .. the more you hate the more you love! Saranghae best buddy!”

 

---

 

share the HYOYEON love <3