Me, You, Her, and Her

You Mean Everything To Me

 

Chapter 1
 
YURI's POV
 
"Yuri-ah!" There she is... My Princess... Running in full speed again. Wait. Running? In full speed? What The? This girl NEVER runs... Oh... I think I know why...
 
"Hi!" Oh God, that smile... Melts my heart everytime...
 
I chuckled at her. "You ran in full speed just to say hi?"
 
She just giggled at me. I sighed. Why is she so adorable.
 
"Come on, spill it. I know you have something to tell." I closed my locker, and held her hand in mine. We started walking. She isn't saying anything... she's just smiling. "Sica." I called out to her.
 
She stopped walking, making me stop too. She looked up at me, with that wide grin plastered on her face. What happened? Oh wait, I think I really know why... "Well?"
 
"I got into the Glee club~!" She beamed happily, as she threw her free arm up the air.
 
"Wow! Again? Congrats~!" I hugged her. I'm proud of her. She got into that club again. BUT wait. Why am I feeling that that isn't the only reason why she's happy? I pulled from our hug. She's still holding my hand, while she looked at me with that smile still on her face.
 
"Sica, are you sure that's the only reason? You seem... over excitedly Happy." I confronted her.
 
She bowed her head, her hand starting to get sweaty. Is she nervous?
 
She slowly looked back up at me. Blushing. "Yuri... Tae and I are in the same club again~!" Her smile became wider.
 
I smiled at her... but there was something I felt inside me. It's... kinda weird. I didn't exactly know why, but I was slowly starting to frown. I slowly retracted my hand from hers. I see her expression... she was starting to frown too.
 
"Why? Is there something wrong?" My princess looked at me with a worried expression.
 
I shook my head. I faked a smile. "No, it's nothing, princess."
 
She suddenly held my hand again. "Yah, Kwon Yuri. I know it's SOMETHING. I know you too well. Come on, tell me~" She started shaking my hands, and at the same time, whining at me. Seriously? Why is she so adorable? She pouted at me. Seriously? Ugh... Somebody kill me now...
 
I opened my mouth, and was about to say something. BUT...
 
"Jessi! Yuri!"
 
Aish! This eye-smiling girl is sooooooooo loud!
 
"Tiff!" Jessica let go of me, and ran to our... American friend. They hugged. I just looked at them, still had my mouth slightly open.
 
"Guess what?"
 
"What?"
 
"I got into the Glee club again~!"
 
"Really?? Me too!"
 
They hugged again. Gosh! My nose is bleeding again! Can't they just speak in Korean, instead of that nosebleeding English?? I was kinda spacing out for a while, but SOMEONE slapped me in the arm. "Ow!" I yelled at the midget beside me. "What's wrong with you~?" She just laughed at me, like an ahjumma. Aigoo, this girl...
 
"I'm sorry, but you were spacing out." She continued to laugh.
 
I glared at her. "Haha, very funny." I said sarcastically.
 
"Sorry, Yul." She said, while massaging my arm.
 
"So, you got into the Glee club again?" I asked her.
 
She happily nodded. "Nega jeil jal naga~" she started singing... dorkily.
 
I chuckled at her dorkiness. "Bam ratatata tatatatata~" I started singing with her. We were singing, and dancing like a crazy person in the middle of the hallway. I don't understand how this dork seem to always make my kkab side show... Well... she isn't one of my bestfriends for nothing. Yeah, Taeyeon's one of my bestfriends. Tiffany, and Jessica being the other two. We've been friends since... middle school? Yeah, middle school. And now, here we are in Seoul University, same course, same year, same path. Well, that's what we promised each other, 'Go on the same path, no matter what'. I know, sounds crazy right? But who cares? Not us.
 
---
 
Author's POV
 
'Naesarang ije-neun annyeong you’re the only one
Ibyeorhaneun isunkanedo you’re the only one
Apeu-go apeujiman pabo katjiman good bye
Tashi neol mot bonda haedo you’re the only one
Only one~'
 
"Okay! When I call your names, step forward please."
 
"Im Yoona." A doe-eyed girl, stepped forth.
 
"And... Kwon Yuri." The tanned girl stepped forth as well.
 
The club moderator, Kwon Boa, smiled at the students who came to audition. "I thank you for the rest. You've all worked hard. Thank you again."
 
Everyone in the studio clapped and started 'wooing'.
 
"I guess we did a good job again, unnie."
 
"Yeah." Yuri hugged the doe-eyed girl beside her.
 
"Kwon!" A blonde girl called out.
 
Yoona, and Yuri broke their little hug. Yuri turned to the voice.
 
"You'll be my vice-president again, okay?"
 
"If you say so, Hyo."
 
They both did a high-five.
 
"I guess, we'll see you around, unnie."
 
"Okay." Yuri ruffled her dongsaeng's hair, and bid goodbye. "Just say hi to my sister for me."
 
"Okay, unnie."
(A/N: All the people in the studio, started to leave. Yoona, and Hyoyeon left already ;) And Yuri was left there, still fixing her things, and herself.)
 
"Yuri!" Came in, Yuri's 'Ice princess'.
 
"Sica d---" Before Yuri could even finish what she's about to say, Jessica was already hugging her. "---don't hug me... I'm all sweaty..." The tanned girl tried to realease from Jessica's bear hug.
 
"I don't care." Jessica giggled, and tightened her hug. "I'm so happy for my prince."
 
Yuri smiled upon hearing the little nickname, Jessica gave her. "Thank you, princess."
 
Jessica just giggled.
 
"Congratulations, kkab! You've done it again!"
 
"Yah! Fany! Could that voice of yours get any louder?" Yuri shouted at the brunette girl approaching her.
 
"Oh? You want it louder?" Tiffany asked, sarcastically.
 
"NO!" YulSicTae said in unison.
(A/N: Jessica already released her hug from Yuri. And Taeyeon was just right behind Tiffany when they came to the studio xD)
 
Tiffany laughed. "I thought you want it louder?" YulSic glared at her. 
 
"Okay. I'm sorry about that."
 
Yuri playfully rolled her eyes. She turned to Taeyeon. "Yah, midget! Aren't you gonna congratulate your buddy?" The tanned girl pouted.
 
Taeyeon smiled at Yuri. She walked closer to the latter. *SLAP!* "Congrats!"
 
"AH!" The tanned girl yelped. The other three laughed. "Would you quit doing that??"
 
Taeyeon laughed. "Sorry. I just LOVE doing that." She massaged Yuri reddened arm.
 
Yuri stuck her tongue out.
 
"Okay, enough of the dorkiness. Our next class starts in..." Tiffany glanced at her watch. "1 and a half hour."
 
"Yuri, go take a shower now." Jessica stated.
 
Yuri nodded in response.
 
"We'll see you in class, Yul." Taeyeon lightly slapped Yuri's arm. The tanned girl glared at her. Taeyeon looked away.
 
"Let's go, Tae." Tiffany pulled Taeyeon with her, and started to go out of the studio.
 
Jessica didn't say anything anymore, and followed TaeNy. BUT Yuri caught up to her, and held her wrist. "Sica, wait."
 
"Hm?" Her ice princess turned to her.
 
Yuri didn't know where to start. "I..." Jessica waited for her to continue.
 
"I'll just say it later." The younger girl released her grip. Jessica nodded.
 
"Okay. See you." Jessica waved, and walked out.
 
After Jessica was out of the studio, Yuri heavily sighed.
 
"Pabo Yul..."
 
---
 
Hey there guys! I'm back with my new story ^^ Mehehehe xDD
The first chap is up. Hope you guys like it ^^

Enjoy~!

Oh! And tell me what you think. :D