6

Yesterday's Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Saturday at 1p.m. At the park...
 


Luhan has been sitting on the bench for few minutes. He decided to come early because he was so nervous to meet 'H' that day. He didn't know how to calm down his nervousness. Even Kris and Lay made him more nervous by teasing him. They wanted to come too to the park so they could meet her but Luhan forbid them. He didn't want 'H' felt uneasy to meet three strange guys in the same time and the same place with the same curiousity of her.

"Hey, Luhan... Sorry, I'm late..."

Luhan snapped out of his thought when he felt someone's presence beside him. He turned his face to the figure. Α pretty girl was standing next to him with α pretty smile.

"You're the author?" Asked Luhan.



- Luhan Pov –



She smiled α little and nodded. She's pretty. I didn't know that she would be this pretty but why did I feel different. I mean I should be happy to know her already, right? But I felt... Aishhh molla. Maybe I'm just too exaggerated.

"Ne. I'm the author. My name is Hyeso." She said and had α sit beside me.

"So 'H' for Hyeso?" I asked.

"Yup. You're right. It's my initial name. Nice to meet you." She said sticking out her hand for me to shake.

"Yeah, nice to meet you, too. I'm Luhan by the way."

"Ne. I knew it."

"But I never saw you coming to that library."

She laughed. "It's because you're too busy to notice me."

"Anhi." I blushed and rubbed my back neck. "How long were you interested in literature?"

"Ne?! Literature?" She frowned and looked shocked.

"Ye. Your poems are really great. I really envy you to make those great poems." I praised her.

"Anhi. You're too much praising me." She chuckled.

"Oh, right. Have you eaten lunch? What if we ate lunch first and talked more in the nearby cafe?"

"Lunch?" She asked again.

"Ne. What's wrong?" I frowned. Why did I feel like she felt uneasy to meet me? Is there something wrong?

"Ah-ahni. All right, it's α good idea." She nodded and smiled.

"Kkaja." I said and we both left to the cafe.
---
 

The more I spent the lunch time with Hyeso the more I knew about her... Or maybe not. Because I felt like she hid something from me. When I talked about literature or poems she always changed the topic to another thing. Weird. She's nice and humble. I like to have α conversation with her.

"Where are we g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter