Good Life (Finally 15)

OMG So Awkward

 

Sehun’s POV

Seohyun and I arrive at the church. It’s very quiet. There’s no one in the house. “Um… are you sure we arrive at the good moment?” “Well I don’t know. There were many people here last Friday.” Then we see a priest walking, aka our manager. “What are you two doing here right now?” I actually have no idea myself, sir. “We thought that we had to work today,” Seohyun responds. “Oh I’m sorry, I forgot to tell you guys that last Tuesday was your last day at work.” And now it gets interesting. “So we’re done?” “Yes. You’re done. I’ll make sure to write a good essay about you two.” YES, FINALLY!

 

I’m walking outside with Seohyun. The road is so slippery, that I almost fall on the ground. Seohyun laughs. “HAHAHA you fail.” And then she almost slips. Now it’s my turn to laugh. “WHAHAHA SEOHYUN.” “I’m so funny yes thank you.” “A few hours ago, I made Luhan slip at school.” “Omg really?!” “Yeah, and then he grabbed me and pulled me down. With his little body.” She laughs loudly. “Genious. One word: genious.” I laugh too. “But hey, can you take me a lift to my mom’s?” “Where is she then?” “Not far away from here, but it’s so cold.” “Okay. I call my dad.” I call dad. “Hello.” “Hey dad, it’s Sehun here. Um… can a friend have a lift from you?” “To where?” “To Myeongdong. That’s not far away from the church.” “Yes, I know where it is. Okay. Is it a girl?” “Yeah.” “Okay, I’ll give her a lift. Wait a little while.” I hope that he doesn’t think that she’s my girlfriend because she’s NOT. She’s Luhan’s. She’s just a friend, dad. “Is he coming?” She asks. “Yeah. Let’s wait here.”

 

Dad arrives. “Hey dad. This is Seohyun.” They shake hands. “I’m mr. Oh.” “I’m Seo Joohyun.” We get in the car. Dad gets some mentos. “You want some?” “Yeah, sure. Thanks.” I get some mentos. “You want some too, Seohyun?” “Um yeah, why not. Thank you.” I give her some. After a few minutes, we arrive at her mom’s work and she’s gone.

 

“Is she your girlfriend?” Hahaha dad that’s funny LOL no. “Dad, she’s just a friend. I have way more friends who are girls, if you never noticed.” “Okay okay, relax. I was just asking.” You asked too much.

 

The first snowflakes are falling on the ground. My whole Twitter timeline goes crazy. Everyone’s talking about the snow. Some people gets mad, and some people immediately go outside because they’re so happy. Funny how there’s snow, just one day before Luhan’s 15th birthday. He must be happy. He is.

 

@Lu_Han: It’s just one day before my bday and there’s already snow (: #goodlife

 

At 12AM, I send him one big “HAPPY BDAY” message.

 

Luhan’s POV

It’s 12AM, 11th December 2012. It’s my birthday. OMG YES FINALLY! IT’S FINALLY 11TH DECEMBER! I’M FINALLY 15! ING 15! This is the only day of the year where my dad, brothers and mom are together in one house. They all run into my room, while singing. “Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you. Happy birthday, dear Luhan. Happy birthday, to you!!!” I hug them all. “Thank you guys so much!!!” After a small party, I decide to sleep, so that I can be fit for school.

 

My bro wakes me up at 7AM. “Hey shortie, wake up!” I only slept seven hours. “Wake me up for some energy.” “There are fifteen of them at the kitchen.” I stand immediately up and go to the kitchen.

 

I get shocked at the kitchen, because I hear the sound of a trumpet. It’s dad and mom. “And there is our birthday boy!” I see one big, blue cake. I want to eat it, but mom won’t let me. “Not this early, Luhan. Wait till you get home from school.” “That’s 1PM.” “Exactly.”

 

The first one I see at school is Sehun. He attacks me. “AND LITTLE LUHAN IS FINALLY 15, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN.” I laugh. And you’re my best friend. “Says mr. Smallest of the Class himself.” “Pfft. Seohyun’s the smallest of the class.” “She’s not. You just don’t wanna admit it.” I laugh again. “Aye bro, let’s go to math class fast. The class is wondering where you are.” “Really?” “Lol I don’t know.”

 

We arrive at class and two minutes later, there’s Seohyun. She walks in happily, like always. Even though she hates math. Yoona sits in front of me. “Luhan, happy birthday.” She shakes my hand. “Thank you.” Seohyun sees it and runs immediately to me. “Hey happy birthday!” We shake hands. Her hands are so warm. I should hold it for a longer time though. “How old are you now? Fifteen?” I nod happily. She chuckles. “Then you’re eight months older than me.” “When’s your birthday?” “August lol. I’m still 14.” I chuckle too. She walks back to her seat next to Hyoyeon. That was one great moment.

 

The teacher hears all those birthday wishes to me and wants the class to sing the “Happy Birthday” song to me. I don’t know what to think. I’m so happy. I hear all those voices singing to me. Seohyun is singing and clapping for me. I swear, I can’t explain how great this day is. This is the best birthday ever since 1997.

 

16. She always walks happily into the classroom.

17. Her hands are fine warm.

18. Even tho she doesn’t know it, she always cheers me up.

 

I return home to watch soccer while eating cake. Good life.