Lips

Lips

 

Two voluminous mountains stood proud to attention, their every curve and every hill softer than the next, almost blurring into one even shape of glorious magnificence. Two twin mountains, both out of the same material but one with more curves than the first. The soil nice, moist and soft. Delicate, smooth and stunning.

A crack separated the two mountains. A wide crack that opened once in a while, swallowing everything in it's way, the two mountains effortless moving along as if in synchronisation.

 

Youngjae loved those two mountains, loved their shape, their fullness, their breath taking beauty. He loved visiting them, to stroll across the mountain side, to explore them, feel them under his every touch, and smell the fresh breath of air that always surrounded them. That minty smell that almost instantly calmed Youngjae to the point where his brain shut off and he just was there. Just existed. A free mind, a free soul, so openly in love with the mountains.

 

A trail let up to the top of the high hills. A trail Youngjae knew well and had walked endless times, always up the hills, his way effortless and easy, a buzzing in his stomach and a lightness in his step. Youngjae knew every part of the glorious mountains, but still it was always thrilling to explore new parts of the crack, new ways to walk the mountains. Youngjae loved the mountain.

 

Youngjae loved Daehyun's lips.  

 

 

--------
Short, yes I know. But what ever.. You know you like it that way. eue

Comments and requests are always welcome.. Until we see each other next time, have a nice day/week/holiday/Christmas/2012/life, and I'll see you soon! :D <3