Love Somebody

I'm Here

sorry._. school caught up the most of me and lul whut i got a few bad scores in my final exam. but well... i didn't mean to abandon this story.. but i'm busy preparing my dance cover too. me and a couple of friends will post a cover of EXO's Growl, MAMA 2013 version! Stay tune to watch meh dancing. p.s i became baekhyun, lay, and xiumin ;)


n.p Maroon 5 - Love Somebody

LOVE SOMEBODY

I know your insides are feeling so hollow
And it's a hard pill for you to swallow, yeah
But if I fall for you, I'll never recover
If I fall for you, I'll never be the same

I really wanna love somebody
I really wanna dance the night away
I know we're only half way there
But you can take me all the way, you can take me all the way
I really wanna touch somebody
I'll think about you every single day
I know we're only half way there
But you can take me all the way, you can take me all the way

You're such a hard act for me to follow
Love me today, don't leave me tomorrow, yeah
But if I fall for you, I'll never recover
If I fall for you, I'll never be the same

I really wanna love somebody
I really wanna dance the night away
I know we're only half way there
But you can take me all the way, you can take me all the way
I really wanna touch somebody
I'll think about you every single day
I know we're only half way there
But you can take me all the way, you can take me all the way
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh

I don't know where to start, I'm just a little lost
I wanna feel like we never gonna ever stop
I don't know what to do, I'm right in front of you
Asking you to stay, you should stay, stay with me tonight, yeah

I really wanna love somebody
I really wanna dance the night away
I know we're only half way there
But you can take me all the way, you can take me all the way
I really wanna touch somebody
I'll think about you every single day
I know we're only half way there
But you can take me all the way, you can take me all the way
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh

You can take me all the way, you can take me all the way, yeah.

I know your insides are feeling so hollow
And it's a hard pill for you to swallow, yeah
But if I fall for you, I'll never recover
If I fall for you, I'll never be the same

 

It has been a long full year for Hyosun. Ever since she ran away from home last year, life has been a path full of hardships. She struggled to pay rent. Yes, she worked as a nurse—finally—but it took her jugglign for 4 jobs to pay for the tuition fees. She became a highly respected nurse at Seoul’s Hospital Cardiac Center, earning herself more money for her future.

About Baekhyun, she was still deeply hurted by him. Living 5 years without him was like living in hell for hell. She survived those years despite the complete torture coming from her father. She missed him. She waited for his calls or texts..mails...anything! the first year was pretty easy. Baekhyun would call every now and then. But then it became less often. It became only once a week. Then a couple times in a month. Once a month. Every 2 months. After half a year, and he disappeared. He never came home. Not even for Chuseok, or New Year, Christmas, anyone’s birthday. Her brother never came back either. Hyeonu just disappeared just like that.

Being left by the 2 most important males in her life, turned Hyosun into a completely different person. She worked herself out, trying to achieve glories in her career as a way to deal with her stress. Burying herself in work, she thought it settled her problems.

It did actually. Becoming a nurse means interacting with hundreds of people in a day. And that’s kind of stress relieving.The Byuns were kind to her especially Baekhyun’s hyung. But he moved out of the house 3 years ago to get married. Baekhyun’s parents were kind, but it was awkward. They didn’t know her troubles and problems, only the Byun siblings knew. Since everyone’s gone, she felt lonely. She finally gained courage to ran away and start a living with her own damn money that she collected by herself.

She was so hollow and sad at first, she missed Baekhyun dearly. He was like—

“HYOSUN!”

Her train of thoughts were cut off immediately when the head nurse called her.

“Yes, maam?”

“We have a cardiac patient, a small kid. We assigned you to take care of him personally, because you’re the kindest to children I guess.” The head nurse smiled.

“Thank you.” She blushed.

“He’s in room 456. West Wing of Children’s Hospital..” The head nurse waved and left. Hyosun shrugged to do her job.

She knocked the door twice before coming in. In front of her was the cutest child ever possible.

“Hi.” Hyosun greeted. The boy was around 2 or 3 years old. “Ai.” He replied.

“What’s your name, sweetheart?” She asked, taking the file sitting on the table.

“Jangwoo. Byun Jangwoo.”

Byun?

She opened the file, yes. Indeed he’s Byun Jangwoo.

3 years old, diagnosed with heart failure. Such a pity for someone so young.

But it was reported as genetics.

That boy has a little bit of Baekhyun’s features. His eyes, and his mouth, and overall he’s like baekhyun’s mini-me.

Is it possible that he’s Baekhyun’s son?

No, no way. No way, she shook her head and turned to the kid.

“Jangwoo.. So, where’s your parents?”

“Food.” He replied shortly. Hyosun figured out that the boy has a short amount of vocabulary.

“Cafetaria..?”She asked.  He nodded.

“Jangwoo, H—“

Her words were cut middle way when a man in his mid 30 coming in.

“Oh, sorry, i didn’t see the nurse co—HOLY , HYOSUN?!” He covered his mouth with his own hand, cursing himself for saying such profanities in front of his son.

“O-oppa?!”

 

___

You're such a hard act for me to follow
Love me today, don't leave me tomorrow, yeah
But if I fall for you, I'll never recover
If I fall for you, I'll never be the same

Hyosun literally run away from the room, trying to calm herself down. She sits on one of the bench, controlling her breath.

It was Byun Janghyun.. It was Baekhyun’s brother, someone she expect the least to appear.

“Hey...” Janghyun—unfortunately—appeared in front of her with 2 cups of coffee in his hands.

“Here.” He offered her one, she diverted her gaze, but he nudge her hand with one of the cup that she finally grabs reluctantly.

“It has been long.” He smiled. Hyosun nods, taking a sip of her coffee. She crinkled her nose at the taste.

“Oh sorry.. You don’t like it..?”

She shrugged off, “No. It’s fine.”

Actually, she hates black coffee or americano. Her only favorite coffe is the caramel macchiato or hazelnut chocolate frappe. Only Baekhyun knew about her favourite flav—oh .

Baekhyun kept coming.

“Don’t drink it if you don’t like it.” Janghyun smiled. She nodded and put her cup aside.

“So...how’s life?”

She chuckled at the question, “So so. I see your son takes lot of your features. And Baek..”

Janghyun hung his head low. He hasn’t meet his brother for 5 consecutive years too.

“You missed him?” Janghyun asks.

As much as she wanted to say yes, she refused to.

“No..” She shrugs.

“Well, okay.. but i don’t believe you...nevermind.” He shrugs back.

“Jangwoo, he’s very cute. And he can’t speak yet or..?”

“Yes, he’s a bit late in the linguistic department.. and he’s a bit sick.”

“I see he has cardiac problems..”

“He takes after abeoji. Abeoji was sick too..”

“Oh my gosh, samcheon was sick?! How was he now?”

“He was… fine, I guess. He would like to see Baekhyun soon and pass the business throne to him. And maybe see him getting married with you.”

“Oh. Me? Pffft. No way. I haven’t seen him for how many years is it? Oh, 5 years. Good to hear,” she rolled her eyes.

“hey.. don’t be like that. We all missed him.” Janghyun nudged her shoulder.

Hyosun stared at him. “But you didn’t know how I feel, oppa. My brother left me. My mother left me. You left me. And the last person i want to leave me ever was him, and yet he did leave me. The feeling of being at loss...” She sighed.

Janghyun hung his head low, noticing his effort to make Hyosun forgive Baekhyun is futile.

“I’d love to have the feeling.. of being loved by someone and actually loving someone. But when there’s nothing left in stock for me, i can do nothing about it.” Hyosun said.

Janghyun leaned back on his chair, playing with his fingers, trying to reply to her.

“Janghyun oppa... i think.. I’m sorry.. but i guess it was a regret meeting you. I’ll.. I’ll request a substitute to take care of your son. Thank you.” She excused herself.

“wait!” He grasped her wrist.

“What?”

“Why.. Why?”

“Because.. memories came back. It was a hard thing to do for me, to bury all the great memories, to rebuilt myself.. and now..”

“What?” He softened.

“The wounds, it opened again. And it hurts.. Please, oppa. Just let me live myself peacefully.” She bowed and ran away, trying to hide the tears that streamed fast down her face.

Janghyun sighed remembering the text message thread he had with his brother a few minutes ago.

 

To: Baeksaeng~

Msg: guess who i met todayyy~^^

 

From: Baeksaeng~

Msg: eo? Nugu? Your wife? Jangwoo? Appa? Eomma? SNSD?!?! Kekeke~

 

To: Baeksaeng~

Msg: Anindeee~ Kekeke

 

From: Baeksaeng~

Msg: then whooo? I’m so curious yeaaah /sings with jonghyun/

 

To: Baeksaeng~

Msg: your loved one, hyosunnie :3

 

From: Baeksaeng~

Msg: you hyung. Anywayyys asked her about me pweaaase? Pwetty pwetty pweaase .3.

 

To: Baeksaeng~

Msg: ArachiJ

 

Janghyun felt guilty in an instance. What is he supposed to tell Baekhyun? He battled with his thoughts when his phone vibrated in his pocket.

 

From: Baeksaeng~

Msg: What did she say?! Gaaah~ i miss her sooo sooo much! Did she still hates me? :’((

 

What is he suppose to say? Yeah dongsaeng she hates you with all her guts. No.. he just can’t. His brother is about to graduate in any time he shouldn’t let his spirits down. Coming back to Seoul to see Hyosun was one of Baekhyun’s biggest reason to finish his school.

Janghyun reluctantly typed,

 

To: Baeksaeng~

Msg: she needs to love somebody in the mean time. Quickly come back home, saeng. We all miss you, arachi? She maybe still hates you...but just a liiii~ttle bit, kayy? Gokjonghajima :) 

I don't know where to start, I'm just a little lost
I wanna feel like we never gonna ever stop
I don't know what to do, I'm right in front of you
Asking you to stay, you should stay, stay with me tonight, yeah