Seriously?

The Royal and The Peasant

"It's not always that easy for the heir, Sir," a young tall man said, standing by the doorstep.

"I know, Seung Hun surely need someone to him to make a wise decision," a man in his mid-fifty said, showing his grimaced handsome feature that may been inherited to his beloved son.

"Sir, the result has been delivered," the young man let out a deep sigh, "Bam Household it is, Sir," 

"Then, told the man to get moving," the old man smirk.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NORMAL PARTS

"Yah! Bam Nam Gyeul!" The Ahjumma who sells fruits shouted, "You haven't paid the last one!"

The girl was smiling sheepishly, running in maximal speed, afraid that the Ahjumma will catch her and let her starve for the entire days. 

"Ahjumma, i will pay it tommorow! I haven't get my payment, yet!" 

Bam Nam Gyeul, living in such a misery since she are born. Bad luck already lingered in her body since she was out from her mother's body. Her parents are unknown and Nam Gyeul doesn't care about it either. She has been doing anything to keep her eating and alive--of course, studying count as well. 

"Crap," she said, "Doesn't the school bills are out by now?" She started to be worried. 

"How a very unappealing view," a husky voice appeared behind her tiny figure, "Don't you need to catch up the bus?" 

BAM NAM GYEUL PARTS

Handsome. Classy. Interesting. Manly. Well, i suppose, he is nice--and those polished shoes, is he some kind of a plutocrat son? He must be, he is good looking and look classy as well. 

"Oy! Aren't you Bam Nam Gyeul?" he smiled lightly, "I'm Seung Hun, Choi Seung Hun," he continued his words, accompanied by angel-like smirk. 

Wait.. Choi Seung Hun? That name appeared a couple of times in the magazine, and the news too!

"Well, My name is Bam Nam Gyeul," i sighed for a minute, "Is there something  you will need, Seung Hun-sshi?" 

"Wrap her up, It's her, The Bam Successor," His gentle brown eye turn to evil.

A bunch of tall and full of muscle show up. One of them put his hands around my wrist and pull me towards a limousine. 

Uh, I'm feeling a little anxious. It's getting a little blurry.

CHOI SEUNG HUN PARTS

She doesn't really suits my type. She isn't elegant and she isn't sweet. But, at least she is a little interesting.

She will be a nice amusement.

"Young master, The lady has woke up," the maid said it politely, she guide me to a room near the Daffodil Lake. 

That Bam Household girl wasn't really that ugly.

"What the hell is this about?" she said in furious mode.

"You are the Bam household girl, you will suceed the Bam throne in the future," i explained to her.

"Wait, What the hell are you thinking? You jerk!" she look.. very mad.

"That isn't a beautiful words to say," i sighed, "for a lady,"

"Lady my ! I want to go home!" she squealed, "Ahjussi! Ahjussi! Help me!" she screamed even louder.

NORMAL PARTS

Bam Nam Gyeul was never really this shocked--she was always free and she loves how freedom works.

Now, just because a mere tall classy men that said she will suceed the Bam thrones? What a kind of joke is this?

Every Koreans now who Bam is, they are the mastermind of the Junjin Project, the brilliant resort that located in every inch of Korea.

They planned the succesful Korea leading river clearance, and it's all thanks to the Bam Group.

It's true that her family name was Bam, and there is no denial of her missing her family to the last blood of hear veins.

She missed her mother's face and her father warm large hands who always keep her safe from anything that be harm for her.

She was completely lost in words, she can't understand the fact that her family was evil, clearly evil.