Invert Karma

It's Your Phone's Fault

YoonA arrived early at the hospital with RyeoWook. Then a nurse assisted her dad to get into the emergency room. Then she saw a woman sitting at the waiting area..

 

"OMMA!" YoonA shouted to the gorgeous woman.

 

The woman just raised her hand, then YoonA and RyeoWook went closer at her.

(YoonA's mom really looks like her.. She's beautiful and you can even see her YoonA's unnie.)

 

"What happened to your dad?" Her mom uttered.

"He just fell off the floor and lie there unconsciously. I don't know omma! na museowo!" She affirmed crying.

 

Her mom hugged her really tightshowing pitiness about what her daughter was feeling.

 

"Don't be scared my dear! Your dad will be fine. I'm here for you." Mrs. Im said.

"Let's go find your dad. Let's ask the doctor." She added.

 

+++++

About a minute. KyuHyun's ambulance arrived.

His mom was also rushed at the emergency room.

 

"OMMA! OMMA! ganghae jyeoya! KyuHyun reminded his mom.

"Ne! I will dear!".. His mother said in a small voice.

 

A nurse assisted his mom on a wheel chair and rushed her at the emergency room. Then Yuri called her mom through phone...

 

+++++

YoonA along with her mom and RyeoWook are running. Her mom held her hands tight because YoonA was on the phone talking to RyeoWook's mom and updating what was happening to them at the hospital while Wookie was running behind them.

 

In an opposite direction KyuHyun was also running with Yuri. He was also holding Yuri very tight. While Yuri was at the phone chatting with her mom.

Everyone was rushing...

** Suddenly **

 

*BBBBBUUUUUMMMMMMPPPPP*

 

YoonA accidentally bumped at Yuri then they fell off and threw their phone..

 

"Ouch!".. Yuri shouted.

"Are you alright honey?".. KyuHyun uttered to Yuri.

"MianHae! MianHae!" RyeoWook continously apologized and bowed repeatedly to Yuri and KyuHyun.

"Are you alright dear?" Mrs. Im asked YoonA..

"Ne, Omma!" She answered.

 

Then Mrs. Im picked the 2 phones..

 

YoonA helped Yuri to stand up. She stretched her hands at Yuri to show her help. Yuri pulled her hand and stood up.

 

++ Next Chapter ++