Im Yoon Ah

It's Your Phone's Fault

 

A rainy saturday evening, YoonA was very busy finishing her home works..

 

"AAAAHHHH!~ This one's very tough! I didn't know what to do! I'm runnin' out of time! For tomorrow i'll be having a date with RyeoWook oppa at the park!" she said.. *BLUSHING*

(SW: Actually, it was just a normal date that BFF's do. She was just assuming that oppa also likes her and asked her on a date.)

Then suddenly, She had a flash back about how oppa asked her out..

 

*****FLASH BACK*****

It was lunch break at their school and YoonA was sitting alone on a circular table at their cafeteria..

(SW: The truth was.. She is waiting for her BFF because she's used to eat with her best friend. And he's the only friend of YoonA -- Her BFF is the guy she secretly love)

RyeoWook arrived..

"Oppa! You kept me waiting for about 2 minutes!" YoonA said with a childish-angry voice.

"Ohh, don't be mad. Here for my punishment. I'll be with you on Sunday. Hmm, 5pm at the park. Is that good with you?".. RyeoWook requested.

"NO! I'm just kiddin' oppa!" She smiled..

"Oh Come On! I insist.." He added.

"Hmm, let me think of it..

(But in her mind "YES! YES! YES! I would love to..")

"PLEASE!!~.. with his cute eyes..

"Okay Okay! If you insist. Well then, see you on Sunday.. But for now, lets eat our lunch because I'm starving to death!".. She said with exaggeration.

"Oh you're so over re-acting! Before that, you need to promise that you'll be on Sunday at tha park.." He said.

"Yes oppa! I promise! Pinky Swear?" She asked.

"Ne, pinky swear! Let's eat" smiley

 

*****End of FLASH BACK*****

 

She was worrying what to wear. She must look good because it's their "first date"..

 

++WORRYING++

Both of her hands were closed, her elbows were placed at her desk. And her closed hands were at her chin..

 

*BBBBBLLLLLAAAAAGGGGG*

A very loud sound ruined her silence..

 

"OMO!~ What was that?!" She was shocked. Then she rushed outside her door..

And saw her father lying on the floor unconsciously.

 

"ABOJI! What happened to you?!" YoonA shouted very worried.

She rushed at her dad and knelt her knees to see if his dad was still alive..

 

YoonA was crying and really scared.

"Hold still Appa!."

 

YoonA called for an Emergency Ambulance, Her Mom and also her Best Friend RyeoWook.

Her Mom was at work at that time and says that she'll be meeting YoonA at the hospital.

Meanwhile, her BFF rushed at their house. ("To the Rescue".. He will definitely be YoonA's Knight in Shining Armor!)

 

-- At the Hospital --

 

................... Next Chapter :)