Completely Normal

Completely Normal

 

- YOU IDIOT.

 

The furious brown-haired girl got out of bed, grabbing her clothes that were scattered everywhere and wearing them impatiently.

 

- That's not what I meant, Sica. - The brunette tried to suppress her laughter, she knew she was only making things worse.

 

- Really?

 

She looked at the girl sat in bed.

 

- So I misinterpreted your words?

 

The tone of her voice was full of irony.

 

- Sorry, Yuri. I’ll try to understand you better from now on.

 

- Sica... It was just a joke.

 

- So… Saying that absolutely nothing that I do is useful was a joke?

 

- I didn’t say that. - The brunette also got out of bed and began to dress herself - I just said that you could use your free time to learn new things.

 

- You weren’t even close to saying that. - Jessica said indignantly.

 

Yuri laughed as she ran her hand through her hair.

 

- I'm trying to correct what I said.

 

- Simply saying "Sorry, Jessica, I only say these things because I am the one who has problems. I promise not to do it again" is enough for me.

 

- Now I’m the one who has problems? - Yuri laughed incredulously - Are you crazy?

 

- You know I don’t like people calling me crazy.

 

- Truth hurts?

 

Yuri knew her girlfriend hated that word and that was one of the reasons that led her to always say it in the most inadequate situations, as in a fight.

 

- Yuri ... - Her voice was menacing.

 

- Don’t worry. We’re all a little crazy. Now… If your craziness is predominant you can’t blame me for that.

 

- Run!

 

There was no need to say it twice, Yuri ran out of the room followed closely by Jessica.

 

- This time you’re going to regret this, Yul. - She ranted angrily.

 

- Well, that if you don’t end up tripping over your own feet. - Yuri teased.

 

The brunette walked into the kitchen and stood next to the table. When Jessica reached her, she stood at the other end, in front of her girlfriend, the table between them.

 

- You must learn to accept some jokes. - Yuri said smiling.

 

- You need to know how to make better jokes. - Sica retorted.

 

- If you were a little less crazy, you’d know my jokes are the best.

 

- Take it back.

 

- And what will you do if I refuse?

 

Jessica started running around the table, but Yuri was faster and more agile, which made the girl stop after the third round.

 

- Don’t be a coward and face me. - Sica said without thinking.

 

- You… What did you just call me?

 

Jessica took a step back. If she didn’t like being called crazy, Yuri hated to be called a coward.

 

- I didn’t say that. - She tried to correct what she said while stepping aside.

 

- So I have no courage to face you? - The brunette walked to her slowly.

 

- I never said that.

 

- So what did you say?

 

Jessica pointed somewhere, Yuri looked in the direction of her hand and the next moment Jessica ran out of the kitchen as fast as she could.

 

- Come on, Sica. Face me. - Yuri chased her while laughing evilly.

 

- This is unfair. - Jessica complained trying to increase her speed, but the brunette was much faster than her.

 

The two were running in circles around the sofa in the living room until Yuri lost her patience and jumped on it, surprising Jessica, who could only give a few steps back. Yuri held her by the arms and pushed her against the wall, holding her girlfriend’s writs to the sides of her body.

They were both panting. Yuri smiled victoriously.

 

- This is all your fault. - Jessica tried to get free from her girlfriend’s grip but the brunette was stronger.

 

- You overreact too much.

 

- If you didn’t mock me so much maybe I could overreact less.

 

- You are insufferable.

 

- You are annoying.

 

The two stared at each other seriously, the anger still present in both expressions, their faces very close.

 

-Stagey. - Yuri said with an angry voice.

 

- Idiot. - Sica retaliated.

 

- Lazy.

 

- Cheeky.

 

- I hate you.

 

- I hate you more.

 

The next second Yuri leaned and kissed her girlfriend intensely being immediately corresponded. She let go of Jessica’s wrists and she put her hands around her neck while the brunette held her by the waist and pressed her body against hers.

 

Yuri pulled from the wall and began to lead her toward the bedroom. After a few missteps followed by laughter, they went through the door and reached the bed letting themselves fall on it.

 

- I hate you so much. - Jessica whispered breathlessly, pulling her closer.

 

Yuri smiled and kissed her again. Her hands slid inside her girlfriend's T-shirt, ing her bra with ease and then taking them off. The brunette made her way to Jessica’s neck with her lips, leaving light bites on her soft skin. She soon felt her girlfriend’s urge to take her shirt off.

 

- You are only mine. - Yuri whispered when her lips reached her ear.

 

- Completely yours. - Jessica whispered back.

 

- I love you.

 

- I love you.

 

[...]

 

Both girls lied side by side in bed with short breaths and sweaty bodies for a few minutes. Yuri pulled her closer making her rest her head on her right arm.

 

Yuri kissed her girlfriend’s forehead without breaking her ultimately satisfactory smile and pulled the blanket to cover them.

 

- Sorry to go overboard sometimes. - The brunette said, sliding her fingers through the brown hair of the girl in her arms.

 

- Sorry for my intolerance.

 

- We need to stop these meaningless fights or we’ll end up killing ourselves someday.

 

They both laughed.

 

- Hyoyeon said that yesterday. - Sica said.

 

- Taeyeon said it as well.

 

Jessica looked up at her girlfriend.

 

- And Seohyun. – They said together, laughing again.

 

Yuri pulled her gently up, kissing her tenderly. Jessica leaned closer, slowly getting on top of her.

 

- I love you. - Yuri whispered.

 

- Love you too.

 

They smiled and after a quick kiss, Jessica laid down again beside her.

 

- So… Are you going to do anything important tomorrow? It's Sunday. - Yuri asked, her girlfriend’s hair.

 

- I will.

 

- What is it?

 

- Sleep.

 

Yuri didn’t laugh.

 

- Are you serious?

 

- Why wouldn’t I?

 

- I'll reformulate my question...

 

Jessica rolled her eyes impatiently.

 

- Sica, my love, will you do anything extremely necessary and important this Sunday?

 

- Yes, my Yul. I’m going to sleep.

 

They both looked seriously at each other, then laughed forcedly but a second later they were serious again.

 

- I wanted to do something with you. - Yuri complained.

 

- Can it be at night?

 

- Morning is the best time, can’t you sleep after we get home?

 

- I'll be really sleepy.

 

- Can’t you sleep till 10 in the morning like any normal human being?

 

- Not even you believe I can do that. - Sica raised an eyebrow.

 

- You lose a lot of time sleeping. - Yuri was grumpy.

 

- I can’t help it. - She began to sulk.

 

- If you had some willpower you would be more useful to society. Maybe if you slept less ... - Yuri mocked.

 

- Say that again? - Jessica distanced herself to be able to face her girlfriend.

 

- What? - She held her laughter.

 

- YOU IDIOT. - Jessica raised her voice, unable to hold herself.

 

- You’re not going to... - Yuri began.

 

But she didn’t need to finish her question to know the answer, Jessica already furiously got out from bed, grabbing her clothes thrown on the floor.

 

- Sica, it just slipped out. That was not what I wanted to sa... – She was controlling herself to not burst in laughter.

 

- To say? - Sica interrupted her, completing her sentence - That's interesting. The words seem to have different meanings to you, Yuri.

 

- I... I was joking.

 

- Sure, why should I take it so seriously?

 

Yuri tried to suppress her laughter while dressing herself after leaving the bed.

 

- Can you just forgive me?

 

- Of course, as soon as you make a formal apology.

 

- Are you crazy?

 

Jessica looked at her in surprise.

 

- Are you calling me crazy again?

 

- That was not my intention... You know what? You’re crazy, yeah. To get all stressed out just because I call you that means you’re really crazy.

 

Jessica took a deep breath.

 

- Yuri… Run!

 

Yuri turned around, closed her eyes for a little while and couldn’t prevent a grin to form on her lips.

 

- Here we go again. – She whispered to herself.