FINAL.

Is our meeting a mistake?

 

He blinked a few times before opening his eyes to find me smiling at him.

-So what are we doing today? He yawned
-I don’t know~ You choose~ I poked his nose
-Hmh, hey wait… Am I your boyfriend? He looked into my eyes
-No. You’re not my boyfriend… I looked away

-What? He widened his eyes
-I-I… Y-You’re my husband, I suddenly stick my tongue out
-Yah! I was really scared ! he pouted
-But, stupid! If you weren’t my boyfriend, who will you be?
-I thought... You only thought of me as a toy… Since I don’t see you calling me babe or anything… He scratched his head

-Don’t worry, baby, you’re mine, and I’m yours… forever… I kissed his lips

He kissed me back, and we started deepening the kiss.

Then you know what happened, I won’t explain it in details, who knows if you’re too young to read it?

 

I blanked a few times, and finally opened my eyes. Fan was already playing with my hair.

-Hey baby, he kissed my forehead
-Hey Fan, I giggled
-Fan…? Are you mistaking me as someone now? He frowned
-No! You are my Wu Fan, my special one, I kissed his lips

-But… Wait, my parents used to call me that when I was really really younger, he tilted his head
-Oh really? I guess they knew I’ll call you like this too then, I giggled again
-Hahah, not even! So what do you want to eat my princess? He pinched my cheeks
-Let’s order pizza! I’m missing pizza! I pouted
-What? Pizza? Alright then I’ll order, he got up and threw me his pillow to hide the view of him

I went back to sleep as he got out.

I dreamt of something quite weird but realistic.

I was in a park, then I saw Fan, but someone pulled me back to him, and whispered:
-It’s impossible now, you can’t get back together, forget about all your past and face your new future; me.
As I try to leave him, Kris woke me up.

-The pizza man will arrive soon, I don’t want him to see you like this, he whispered to my ears
-What? Don’t leave- Ah? Wait, pizza guy? Oh erm, alright, I was confused
-Did you dream of something weird? He touched my forehead to see if I was sick or anything
-Nothing, now get out, I need my space! I pushed him away while laughing
Well, that dream was quite weird isn’t it, I didn’t really understand it, but I knew that something was going to happen, since it has been really long that I didn’t dream. The last time I dreamt, it was in my past life, a week before meeting Fan, well his name was He Bin back then, but yeah, the dream was about us, and him seeing me transforming to a butterfly.

As I finished changing, the pizza man rang.

-Excuse me; did you command a pepperoni pizza? A familiar voice asked
I turned my head to look at the pizza man, and it was Lu Han! The guy I met in the airport!
-Hey Lu Han! I shouted
-Eh? Oh, I see… Have a good day Shirley, he winked, took the money and left.

-Who is he? How do you know him? Kris was jealous
-I met him in the airport on the day we met, I pinched his cheeks
-Then why do you guys seem so close? He pouted
-Because I’m social, I chuckled and helped him taking the pizza.

After eating, we went to sleep, together. He was warm like always. His hands perfectly fitted mine. Our legs were crossed together. I wished this moment could last forever. I really felt like dying right now would be great, he will always remember of me, and I felt that something was finally solved in my heart. We had our night.

 

The sun just rose. I woke up to go drink some water. It was day 4, since we met each other in this life… We only had 3 days left together… I went back to the room to find Kris…. Nowhere. He disappeared. There was a note on the bed though.

 

“:Hey, witch, I know that you’re not normal. You remember about your pasts, yet. Why didn’t you tell him your story from the really start? I won’t make him suffer, so I confined him in my world. If you wish to get him back then you shall first marry a man and have babies with him. If you do not wish, then you shall live until you die, and you will finally lead a good life, you will die. The next life you will get, you won’t remember about anything anymore, you will be someone new. Kris would be your father, and you won’t love him. That would be unrequited love. Anonymous”
 

Someone rang at the door, at this critical moment, I rushed to open it, to find Lu Han, smiling at me, but then shocked because he saw me crying.

-Don’t worry, I’ll protect you from now on… Sorry, I think I messed everything up… Sorry… I love you…

 

This is my story… Now I am living my life with Lu Han, it has been 2years and I still can’t forget about Wu Fan, he is just too important to me and Lu Han knows. This is life. There’s no perfect ending, I will never lead a good life, I would always miss the love. Even my start is messed up. I don’t know what to do anymore with my life but I know I’ll keep on living it. Who knows maybe he will come back.
-------
WILL HAVE A SEQUEL (L)