Why ?!

Do I Like You?

Hyuna shook her head for the fourth time, crossing her arms and pouting like a kid. "Come on Hyuna..Its just a while!" Dongwoon nudged his sister. 

"Hell to the no! Yah Kim Dongwoon, asking me to talk to your bunch of ''brothers'' is already awkward enough. Now you want me to what?! Go to Yoseob's house and get your laptop back?!" Hyuna whined, still crossing her arms. *I don't care if I'm being way too childish. I'm never going to agree!*

"You know in the end you will still have no choice but to agree with me." Dongwoon laughed, smirking. That's what happens everytime he asks Hyuna for something. In the end, Hyuna will help because he would threaten her. 

"This time I'm not going to!" Hyuna replied confidently, tucking few strands of her hair behind her ear. "Oh really? I heard your favourite shop has a 20% discount promotions sale or something?" Dongwoon winked, looking at his sister in amusement. 

"Shut up. It's not going to work." Hyuna lied, gulping. Her weakest point might just be clothes. "You sure? Alright.. Say good bye to your - " "Wait! Fine.. But are you sure you are not lying?" Hyuna interrupted, blinking her eyes. 

"Of course I'm not! Why will I lie to my lovely sister?" Dongwoon smiled, patting his sister's head. "Psh. You lied to me just yesterday." Hyuna muttered, crossing her arms again. "Did I?" Dongwoon asked innocently. 

Flashback~

"Oppa are you going out with your bunch of monkys again?!" Hyuna shouted, pouting. Dongwoon has always been busy at work and this causes Hyuna to feel sad because I mean they're siblings! Who wouldn't want to spend more time with your brother/sister? 

"Err..Nope! I've a schedule today that's why.. I don't have any tomorrow! We can enjoy our 24 hours yeah?" Dongwoon lied, smiling widely. *I hope she doesn't finds out..This is a mega big lie..Damn it..* 

Hyuna knew something was up just judging by her brother's smile but decided to shrug it aside, "Okay. You promised!" 

"Yeah I did!" Dongwoon laughed, feeling a sign of relief. *Lucky I'm still smarter than Hyuna..Thanks to my parents..* 

Flashback Ends~

"So you swear you did not?" Hyuna challenged, this was her chance to smirk. Yes, both of them love teasing each other. Why? Because it's fun seeing their reaction. Besides by doing so, Dongwoon actually felt that this helps their relationship, even if they argue in future or something, just some teasing will resolve the problems.

"Fine whiny girl..I did..I didn't mean it though!" Dongwoon assured, placing both of his hands in front. "Psh..I knew it..Who tell you to underestimate me huh?!" Hyuna pulled one of his ears and then flicked his forehead playfully. 

"Sorry..Now I'm with you! Aren't you proud?" Dongwoon hugged her cutely. "Hmm..Nope! Not proud at all." Hyuna teased, sticking her tongue out. "Okay now get your to Yoseob's house!" Dongwoon ordered. 

"WHAT?!" Hyuna hollered, rolling her eyes. "Remember our deal! I'm not lying this time round." Dongwoon reassured her. "But it's so far away!" Hyuna complained, drawing circles with her hands on the table. "It's just 3 houses away!" Dongwoon replied. What? It was the truth.

"Oh..Really?" Hyuna blinked in confusion. *Since when did he live so near us?!* "Yes airhead now please help me." Dongwoon glared, pushing his sister to the door. "I honestly still can't see why can't you go and take." Hyuna admitted, leaning on the door lazily. 

"Because I need to shower." Dongwoon lied, opening the door and strongly pushing his sister out. It's lucky he has got pretty much force. 

"Meanie..Once I get home I will beat the out of him.." Hyuna mumbled, kicking on the can that's rolling around the ground, most likely thrown by some inconsiderate person. 

Hyuna knocked on Yoseob's door slowly, hearing his "COMING!" pretty loud, she walked back few steps just in case he open the door too excitedly and it might hit her face or something.

"Oh hi Hyuna! What brings you here?" He happily welcomed her in. His house was not as spacious as the siblings but still cozy, perfect for a typical rainy day where you have nothing to do but sleep.

"My legs." Hyuna replied sarcastically, both of them just laughed over it and did a small hi-five. "I like your joke." 

"Where's my brother's laptop?" Hyuna asked, remembering out of the blue. She almost forgot about it. "Ahh in my room, wait a while." Yoseob smiled, walking up the stairs that leads him to his room. 

Hyuna who felt curious walked around his living room, coming across a pretty attractive photo-frame. It wrote " YYS <3 " with Yoseob's cute smiley face. 

She wouldn't say she like Yoseob the most out of Beast but definitely he looks and is the most friendly one. He would often joke with her and acts like the happy virus, passing his happiness to you. 

"Here it is!" Yoseob came down with a bag, obviously containing Dongwoon's laptop. "Ahh thanks!" Hyuna nodded her head, waving at him. 

Just as Hyuna was about to walk towards his door, Yoseob suddenly called out her name, "Err..Hyuna.'' "Yes?" "Can you tell Dongwoon to go to his personal folder and click on the fourth video?" 

"Oh okay." Hyuna curiously nodded her head, while walking back she was busy thinking of the video Yoseob mentioned. 

*Is it by any chance..something to do with me?*

--

HEY GUYS! :D I'm really glad to see already 100+ views! ^^* I guess you guys occasionally came across this fic because of the tags yeah? Haha. Here's the first chapter! It's definitely shorter than I expected but I have to stop writing already because it's getting late over here and I've something on tomorrow's EARLY MORNING T.T 

I'll update the next chapter tomorrow if possible! Leave some comments behind maybe? :) Thanks! 

And what do you think of the video? Is it really about Hyuna? :O