oo1;

t h e apartment.

OO1;

Description: Posted Image

 

As she close the door behind her, the long-haired girl run through the hall way. She bows to the eldery and aunties resepectully before dashing to the lift. She rapidly press the button while her eyes locks on her writs watch. The lift suddenly open, the girl and some of the neighbour entering the lift.

 

She is late, the second times in turn this morning.

 

She dash out right when the lift door opens, earning a small sighs from the other passangers. Naeun mumbles ‘sorry’ without looking at them and run out of the buiding. The headmaster will not be pleased, she just enters the work and already late in turn.

 

“Naeunie!”

 

She turns her head, finding a guy with her motorbike stopping a few meters behind her. She frowns, “What? I’m late for my job!” The guy chuckles, gesturing her to come closer. Naeun stand still with her straight face, not believing what he just say.

 

“That’s why I’m here. Hop on! You’re late to catch the bus.”

 

“Really? What about your job?”

 

She smiles and take the seat behind the guy. Passing the helmet while he says ‘okay’ to her. “Thank you!” Once again she smiles while wearing the helmet he had passed to her. The guy started his motorbike in high-speed, causing Naeun to yelp in surprise.

 

“JONGIN!”

 

She yells, spontaneusly hugging the guy who is laughing hard. “Slow down you, stupid!” Jongin laughs at her reaction before he slows the speed. Another sharp slap lands on his arm, right on the place Namjoo had slapped him earlier this morning. “Don’t drive that fast, stupid! I still want to live and meet my prince charming!” Naeun claims with a pout.

 

“Okay, okay, whatever you say, missy. Aren’t your prince charming already here to drive you to your part-time job?”

 

“Stop it, Jongin. I’m going to puke."

 

"I never know a princess-like could say such a word."

 

 

 

The scent causing the guy to come closer to the kitchen, only to find a brown-haired girl with apron busy with her cook. He clears his throat on purpose, trying to get her attention while in the end—the girl ignores him. “What are you cooking?" Howon slowly asks the girl.

 

“Chanyeol’s favorite food.”

 

She finally answers, turning her attention to him and smiles. He walks deeper to the kitchen, standing beside the girl to watch her cook. “You know, I like tteoboki more.” He smiles, earning a chuckles from Chorong. “Too bad, Chanyeol already tired of eating it through out a whole week,.”

 

“But a like tteoboki.”

 

“Not funny Howon, i know you hate it.”

 

Chorong glares at him, earning a small laugh from the guy. He moves closer to her, pressing her back to his firm chest. The distance between them is close enough for Chorong to feel his hot breathe. “I’m not. I like tteoboki, I like anything you cook.” He jokingly answered her. “Don’t distrub me cooking, Howon.” The girl is about to turn and push him away, or maybe hapkindo him even he’s one of her bestfriend, before a deep voice suddenly echoing in the room.

 

Hyung.”

 

Chanyeol appears beside the two bestfriend, pushing the shorter guy from his sister. The girl laughs at Howon shocked expression, not believing that Chanyeol will push him away. “Are you trying to flirt with my sister? She has a fiance already, hyung. Don't you remember?” Chanyeol protectively hugs his sister earning a chuckles from Chorong who doesn't even care about the two.

 

“Hey, you know we’re always joking that way, Park Chanyeol.” Howon defends himself with a half-serious tone. “No, it’s you and Bomi. Not with my sister.” He pulls his sister closely, while Chorong tries lossen his tight hug. “Eww, stop it, Chanyeol. Let me cook now, or i won’t cook again for you and Howon!” 

 

“Noona!”

 

“Go to the dinning room and sit there until I finish this. You two, now!”

 

 

“Hmm, Bomi-eonni and Jinri-eonni already off for their job.”

 

“Yeah, I’ll be leaving in an hour.”

 

“Eh? You’ll pick me? B-but, what if the others found out?”

 

“No! I mean—if they found out, I don't think Bomi-eonnie would be the same anymore. And Jinri-eonni, she'll tease us like no tommorow, i guess.“

 

Noticing someone just step inside the house, she hurriedly end the calls without saying goodbye and vice versa. Qian is now standing in front of the front door, greeting her with her warm smile.

 

Ni hao.”

 

Hayoung fake smiles, trying to ignore the fact that her phone is now ringing loudly. “Morning, Qian eonni. What brings you here so early?” She says. “Oh, i thought, Bomi ask me to accompany you. Didn’t she tell you?” Qian ask the younger girl. Hayoung shook her head continuously.

 

“Your phone is ringing, you better answer it first, Hayoungie.”

 

Hayoung blinks, before walking away to answer her phone and mouthed to Qian to wait her. A moment later, she come again with awkward smiles. “Who is it?” She ask the younger with a wide grin. “Errr, a college mates.” Hayoung mentally cursing for not giving a best answer, only to get another grin from the older girl.

 

“Really?”

 

“I thought it’s your boyfriend~”

 

 

“Breaking news!”

 

Eunji screams, causing the two guys in front of her jumped in shock while Soojung shake her head. The girl looks at Soojung in horror, as if something bad just going to be happend. Wufan rolls his eyes, while Tao trying to ignore the sudden out burst from the girl.

 

“What is it this time, eonni? I thought you had finished your report.” Soojung faintedly answers the older girl while supporting her chin with her hands. Eunji looks at her, before showing the short message in her phone to her sister.

 

“This is soooo not good.”

 

Eunji claims, before plopping herself to the couch while Soojung eyes is now wide open. “Sooyeon eonni and her fiance is going to stay here?” Soojung asks. “Who is Sooyeon you two talking about?” Wufan continues, trying to get into the topic the two Jungs talking about.

 

“She is our sister—“ The Jungs claims together.

 

“Our stritch and perfection princess-like sister, to be exact.” Soojung claims, before dragging Eunji who groans in frustation. “Come on, eonni. We need to clean up the mess before she reach here.” Eunji whined, trying to get a help from Tao who is confused with the two.

 

Wufan nudges the younger’s arm causing Tao. “Looks like we have another job to do.”

 

Tao let a deep sigh—he already tired of helping Eunji with all her report and now, he had to help them cleaning the house.

 

 

The two bestfriend tries to stand still around the sea of commuters. The train at this hours always become a trouble for the two, no more seat left—no poles to support they stand. Some of them pushing Jinri a few meters away from her bestfriend, causing the two hardly to communicate. A moment later, Jinri gritted her teeth, founding some of the passanger keep pushing her further.

 

The attendance giving the information about the next stop. Her stop is in a four minutes, so does Bomi. While the train stops, the door opens and some of the passanger aburptaly walks out from the train. Once again, she is being caught in the sea of passanger. A hand suddenly pulls her, causing Jinri to jerk back. She looks at the person, ready to yells either kick him for touching her. Jinri raised her other free hand.

 

"Yah—"

 

She turns, only to find the two Kims with a smile. "M-myungsoo-sunbae, Joonmyun-oppa."

 

Sheepisly, Jinri waves to the two. Myungsoo laughs at her reaction, while Joonmyun is still busy checking whether she's okay or not. "Are you okay?" He asks her carefully, slowly lessen his grip on her hand. Jinri nodded her head, making an okay sign with her hand to the two. "Thanks for helping me earlier, sunbae." She smiles widely, earning a smile from the two.

 

"God, if something happened to you earlier i bet Minho will killed me."

 

Jinri laughs at Joonmyun statement of her brother. Minho is overprotective over her, he had never seen Jinri as an adult. Even when he has a family already with Eunseo, he still take his time to visit and checking her to their apartment. "Oppa won't kill you, sunbae. I'll make sure of it." She laughs at the end.

 

"So... what's bring you two here?"

 

"Myungsoo says we should try using train than by car," Joonmyun rolls his eyes. "and here we're, in a sea of people."

 

"JINRI!"

 

Bomi screams her name. Jinri turns her head, only to find Bomi is now standing outside the train. "Oh my God, it's my stop already!" She hurriedly walks toward the door. "Thanks for helping!" Jinri shouts whil waving to the two from outside the train. Joonmyun smiles, waving back to the girl.

 

"Oh, is that Joonmyun-oppa and Myungsoo-oppa?"

 

"Yep."

 

"Why didn't they use the car?"

 

"Myungsoo-sunbae tells Joonmyun-oppa to try using train sometimes." Jinri laughs. "He did? Weird, i'd rather using car than stuck in a sea of people like this." Bomi rolls her eyes. "Come on, Kyungsoo says we have to be in the reastaurant earlier." She continues before pulling the younger.

 

 

"I told you, you don't have to do this."

 

Yookyung shook her head, signaling that she's okay with the job she's handling. "Yookyung-ssi," Kyungsoo says taking the dishes in her hand away. "Please, listen to me." He walks away, leaving Yookyung puff her cheeks in disagreement. Sehun laughs at the two, before turning his head towards the pouting girl.

 

"Just do what he says, Yookyung."

 

The girl rolls his eyes, causing Sehun to laughs once again. "Remember the deal this morning? You just do the housework—no need to help him with the restaurant." He explains and ruffling her hair. "So what should i do here? Sitting endlessly in the corner and waits until the restaurant close? No, thanks." Yookyung shake her head.

 

"Sehun!"

 

Kyungsoo shouts from the kitchen. Pushing the girl to the back of cashier corner, and force her to sit there. "Wait here until Bomi and Jinri come. I'll help Kyungsoo in the kitchen." Sehun says before leaves her. The girl let out a deep sighs, laying her head to the wooden desk half-heartly while her eyes still looking to Sehun's figure.

 

She should've agreed to stay in the apartment instead coming here with them.

 

Yookyung close her eyes, letting another gasp escaping from her lips.

 

 

"You shoud've listen to me!"

 

"Why should i?!"

 

Luhan whines like a kid, while the short-haired girl tries to convince him about the song they'll teach the kids today. "Old MacDonal has a farm is an easy one!" She defends, ignoring his rrumblings. They have been in argument for two times this morning. The first was Luhan forgoting his line to greet the kids. And now the has the second argument.

 

"Listen to me, I'm older than you, kid!"

 

Luhan crosses his arm while Namjoo groans frustatedly. The kindergarten kids around them are sitting calmly, watching the two part-time teacher yells to each other as in the drama. Noticing the kids are there, Namjoo looks at them. Giving the best smile she could, before calpping her hands together to catch their attention.

 

"Sweetie~ We're going to learn 'Old MacDonal has a farm' today!"

 

"Noooooo."

 

Luhan stomps, before he sit on his feet and ignoring Namjoo. A four years old girl tugging the end of his shirt. "Oppa...Can you teach me the other song?" She smiles sweetly. The guy on other side hurriedly stand with the kid on his arm. "See? At least there's one on my side!" Luhan proudly claims, Namjoo shake her head.

 

"Stop it, oppa. You're not a kid anymore."

 

"Noona!"

 

Another kids rise his arm, catching her attention. "Yes, sweetie?"

 

"Where is Naeun noona?"

 

The two part-timer look at each other, before the mumbles the same word.

 

`She late again.`

 

 

Author notes : Hi guys :) Here is another update for you. I'm sorry for the lame and short chapter q___q I tried to explain all the characters relationship. This suppose to be posted as a chistmas gift. Merry (late) Christmas, guise! eue And here i add some moment of the ships. There, horong myungri hanjoo 2kyung kaieun for you. And and, mentioned Sooyeon and Minho as the cameo or maybe minor for the upcoming chapter ;) Sorry for the grammatical erorrsss. Hope you guys enjoy the chapter! I look forward the lovely comments~