Final

One night with this jerk

It was soon the end of the school year, you and your class decided to stay one night and the school. It was lunch so you and your friends walked to the line to get some lunch. You and your friends talked each other while you took a table to sit in.

 

"So guys, what do you think about it?? I mean about to stay at school?? Don’t you think it’s creepy??" You asked them while looking a bit nervous

 

"I think it’s going to be really fun!!" Hyuna said.

 

"Yeah!! I really hope that the girls share one room and the boys another!!" Bom said nervous.

 

"What? Why Bom?? Are you scared??" Cl teased.

 

"No I’m not!!" Bom stuck out her tongue.

 

"Yah, stop arguing you two I’m trying to eat here!!" Hyuna said annoyed.

 

"Sorry Hyuna" Bom and Cl said at the same time and started to eat their food.

 

You giggled and looked out from the window, you saw the clear blue sky with white fluffy clouds and a really bright sun, you smiled.

 

"I’m done guys, are you??" You asked looking back at your friends.

 

"Yeah, go ahead we will find you later" Hyuna said.

 

You ran away and heard Bom and Cl arguing again, you giggled.

 

"Bye ___" Cl and Bom shouted at the same time again.

 

"Aish!! Can you stop talking at the same time as me!!" Cl said annoyed.

 

"Yah!!" Hyuna slapped both of their heads.

 

"Sorry" then their hands where she had slapped them.

 

Meanwhile you ran to you locker and took out some books for the last lesson. Before you closed the locker you saw a note, you took it up and read it:

 

Turn around.

 

And when you did you saw Himchan standing beside your looker

 

 

"What do you want Himchan?? I’m not in a mood to talk to you right now!!"

 

"Hello to you too ___, I just wanted to say hi and this is how you treat me??" Himchan said looking at you

 

"Fine, I’m sorry so what’s up??" You said facing him.

 

"Nothing, are you exited for tonight??"

 

"Yeah I think so why??" You looked confused at him.

 

Soon you saw him leaning in

 

*What the !! Is he trying to kiss me!!! Aish this jerk!!*

 

Riiiiiiiing!!!!!!

 

*Thank god!! Saved by the bell*

 

"Later Himchan!!"

 

You ran to your class and sat down. And soon you saw Hyuna, Cl and Bom coming in to the classroom together. Hyuna sat next to you while Bom and Cl sat behind you. The other students came in and so did the teacher.

 

"So class, as you know this is the last lesson and that you’re going to stay for the night so I want you to work hard, Arasso!!"

"Neeh!!" The class said and started working.

-

-

-

 

The Lesson ended and only our class and Himchan’s class stayed in the school for the night.

 

-

-

-

 

It was dark and the two classes got together in a big classroom for everyone to fit in. The two classes went outside to make a camp fire and they had some big logs around it to sit on. We told etch other scary stories and we had really fun. Soon you needed to go to the bath room. You stood up and told a teacher where you were about to go, he nodded. You got in to the school and in to the bath room. Some minutes later you where about to walk back when you saw Himchan standing outside the bathroom.

 

"Waaaa!!!!" You fell down on the floor and nearly got an heart attack.

 

You looked up and saw Himchan laughing.

 

"Yah! Himchan that wasn’t funny!!"

 

He stopped and when he was going to help you up he slipped and landed on top of you.

 

"S-Sorry ___" Himchan said looking right in your eyes.

 

He was so close to your face that you felt his warm breath on you. You tried not to blush but you though that he already had seen it

 

"I-It’s okay"

 

Himchan stood up and helped you up again. When he was about walk back with you, you hugged him from behind.

 

"___, What are you doing??"

 

"I don’t really know?? I just felt like hugging you"

 

You closed you eyes and smiled while resting you head on his back. But soon he turned around and kissed you. It was a passionate kiss full with love.

 

*Why the heck?? Why are we kissing?!? Don’t I hate him??* You thought, but you didn’t care you kissed him back.

 

"Don’t you think we should go back the others??" You asked while breaking the kiss.

 

"Yeah" He took your hand while walking back to the other.You blushed a little

 

*What are the others going to think about this?? Well who cares* you thought while walking.

 

Soon you and Himchan reached the fireplace and saw the others were still there. You saw you friends looking at you with their mouths open, you giggled. Soon the B.a.p members looked at your friends and soon they looked behind them and saw you and Himchan holding hands. You and Himchan walked over to your friends and B.a.p still holding hands and soon everybody noticed it.