First meeting

Why are you always happy?

No one's POV: 

After weeks and WEEKS of speculation the news was finally out. Exo K and Exo M were going to combine for a brand new album set directly for their Japanese fans, so big was the news that it even made the headlines in Japan that night!
"How much longer until we get there?" asked Tao as Kris and Suho rolled their eyes, the group had landed in Tokyo about na hour ago whilst the others were in the van sleeping, Sehun and Toa kept to their leaders. 
"We'll get there when we get there" replied Suho 
"But wwwhheennn" whined Sehun and at that point Kai woke up and hit him on the head as Sehun yelped. 

"SUHO, KAI HIT ME" he screamed 
"Because you were being to noisy" Kai said as Lay then kicked Tao 
"What was that for?" he shouted as they began to wake everyone else up 
"You were also being to noisy" he said and Tao was about to unbuckle his seatbelt and go back there and teach Lay a lesson when the manager spoke up 
"Everyone up, we're here" he said and as some members looked out the window they saw their Japanese record company's building edge closer and closer until the van finally stopped and the members slowly climbed out. As they looked around it was eerily quiet, the manager made sure it was late at night for when they arrived so they wouldn't be bombarded with fans and could just enter the building with ease. 

(A/N: for this next bit the record company is made up as is the boss' name etc) 

"Welcome my friends to the company" said Mr Tamaki as Exo and their manager looked at them confused and then Mr Tamaki realised none of them could speak Japanese as there came a knock at the door and two girls entered the room 
"Exo M?" one of them asked in Chinese as Kris, Lay, Luhan and Tao walked over to her 
"I'm Carrie Jin, I will be your translator for you whilst in Japan" she said as the four of them smiled and Chen and Xiumin watched awkwardly, the two of them still not being fluent enough in Chinese made it that much harder for them as the second girl walked over to them.

"Chen and Xiumin?" she asked in perfect in Korean as the two of them nodded and she beckoned them over to join her with the Exo K members
"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Rika and I'll be your Korean translator whilst you guys are in Japan" she said as she bowed and the Exo K members bowed back to her and soon the meeting was underway. 
"We here at Alternate Beatz Japan (y name yes) hope that by working with you,we can begin to make a bright future for you here in Japan" continued Mr Tamaki as Rika and Carrie began to translate for the others and they all nodded for him to continue 
"We hope to start recording some songs in a few weeks time and then pick the perfect song for your first music video. Until then you will be spending some time in Japan" he finished as he let Rika and Carrie continue their translations to wait and see if they had any questions to do. 

"What will be doing whilst recording etc?" asked Suho as Rika translated what he had said 
"Well you will be doing some interviews and appearing on numerous television shows to promote yoursevles whilst of course learning Japanese of Carrie and Rika in the process" he said as he waited to see if they had anymore questions to ask as they nodded their heads and soon talks were underway for contract agreements as an assisstant walked in and whispered something into Rika's ear and she quickly walked out and everyone stared at her before shrugging their shoulders. A few moments later Chanyeol decided he needed the toilet as he quietly snuck out. What he didn't know was that what he saw next would lead onto a whole load of confusing, heartbreaking and perplexing moments of his and Exo's lives so far...