Chapter 2

Just Forget Me.

 

****

 

"Phew! That was better than I imagined!" _______ says, sighing in relief. "Come on Taemin-shii, Kai Oppa. Let's go back to class."

The two boys follow her back to the classroom. It was all chatty, until they entered it. It was completely silent. Where was Mrs Kang?

"Ha, did you get into big trouble, Taemin?" Taesun laughs with his friends. "Did you cry?"

Before ______ could do anything to Taesun, Kai holds her back. "Yah, Jang Taesun! Why do you even bother him?!" Kai yells.

Taesun stands up and walks towards Taemin. "Well, as you can see, he is disgusting!" Taesun pushes Taemin hard. "Feminine!" He pushes him again, and continues pushing him everytime he says a word. "Show-Off! Ugly! Worthless!" 

Taemin ignored every word he say. *I should just ignore Taesun... Just like how Jjong Hyung told me to...* Taemin thinks to himself.

"Untalented!" At this word, Taemin looks up at Taesun with watery eyes. *Untalented...?*

________ breaks free from Kai's grip after seeing Taesun push him again. She gives him a strong slap on the cheek. Every girl in thr room gasped.

"Oppa! Are you okay?!"

"Waah! You must be hurt, Taesun Oppa!"

"Aish, if she wasn't so popular, I'd be killing her right now." they say.

Taesun cupps his cheek. "Yah, baby, what was that for?"

_______ scoffs. "Baby? Oh please. Don't call me that. Especially since you hurt my boyfriend."

"B-B-B-B-Bwoh?!" screamed every boy from the classroom. "B-Boyfriend?!"

______ nods. "That's right. Taemin's mine. If you ever hurt him again, we'll see what happens to you."

As ______ walks to her seat, Taemin and Kai look at eachother cluelessly

 

 

 

Lunch

"Come on, Kai! Let's head off to the cafeteria!" 

Kai still sat in his seat, upset of what happened earlier. "Is...Taemin really your boyfriend now?"

______ smiles. "Kind of... Like, for now, I guess. There's nothing else I can do to stop them, right? They know that my dad works here, and that my mother is a police woman."

Kai gives a small smile. "Oh, haha..."

As Kai and ______ exit the classroom, Taemin runs to _______ and hugs her.

"Aish! Kamsahamnida, _______shii! It really worked... Thank you so much."

_______ smiles. "Yah, Taemin Oppa, drop the formality."

Taemin backs away from the hug. "Arasseo, ________ah." ________ smiles. "That's better."

Kai looks at everyone around them. "Yah, guys," he whispers to Taemin and _______. "Maybe you should act like a couple now? I mean, for the act... To make it realistic."

_______ and Taemin nod. "Arasseo..."

Taemin holds _______ hand, and takes her to the cafeteria. "Yeobo~ What do you want for lunch?"

______ blushes after hearing him call her yeobo. 

​"Ah, I want to eat whatever my boyfriend wants to eat," she says sweetly, smiling at him.

Taemin laughs, and lines up. 

The boy in front of him just stares at him and whispers, "Psh. If you weren't her boyfriend...."

 

 

Kai stares at _______ while they eat. He stares at her in regret. *Urgh. Why do I encourage this?!*

 

 

 

 

After School:

 

"Taemin. Taemin Oppa, it was really great meeting you today. It was great to meet my boyfriend today." _______ giggles as they walk out of the school gates.

"It was great meeting you too, ______ ah. I'll see you tomorrow, alright? Take care."

______ and Taemin stand there in awkward silence, until ______ decided to hug him.

"B-B-B-Bye!" she stutters before running off.

Taemin smiles watching her disappear slowly. His thoughts get distrupted when a car horn beeps.

He slowly walks towards the car, and gets in, knowing its his manager's car.

Everyone around him stares at him in disgust.

 

"Why did he even debut?"

"Jaesun can dance better."

"There's no talent in that wimp."

 

Taemin sighs, trying to ignore them. He gets into the car, as it drives off immediately.

"Another bad day, Taemin?" His manager asks from the front seat.

Taemin softly smiles, remembering how _______ and Kai helped him. "Not bad."