RULES

MANDU K-ROLEPLAY {{ OPEN!

HOW TO JOIN US?

  • Check the masterlist to make sure the character you want to RP is free. 
  • You may only apply through our tumblr's submit box. Title it "hello mandu".
  • It is not necessary for you to have a tumblr account, you may use e-mail.
  • After your application is accepted, make your facebook account within 3 days and add the Admin
  • Make sure to change your privacy settings to "Friends" and include "@MANDURP" in your 'about me' section.
  • There are a total of 6 groups, inform admin if you are not added into any.

RESERVING A CHARACTER

  • There are two ways to reserve a character.
  • 1: Go to our tumblr ask box and tell us who you want to reserve. You cannot be anon, so we know who we are reserving it for.
  • 2: Comment below and tell us who you want to reserve. When applying, include your AFF username at the end of the application form so we know it is you who reserved it. 
  • After you reserve a character, you have a maximum of 3 days to apply for it. Otherwise, the character will be available again.

OUR RULES IN THE RP.

  • is allowed on wall posts in the form of text. Gifs or videos are strictly not allowed.
  • Mpreg is not allowed, keep everything realistic. , abuse and other sensitive topics are not encouraged.
  • Try to keep all conversations under the same wall post (use comments) unless you're blocked. 
  • If you are blocked and want to create a new account, inform an admin before you do so. Leave all the groups before you deactivate your old account. 
  • Remember to use [[ ]] brackets when talking OOC, unless already in OOC group. 
  • Do not add people outside of the roleplay. If unsure, check if they are friends with the admin or the tumblr's masterlist.
  • If you need to go on a hiatus, inform an admin before doing so. Full hiatuses are limited to maximum 3 weeks. You are given 5 days to come back after the end of your hiatus, or you will be removed.
  • Stay active. If there are no updates or activities from you for more than a week, you will be removed. 
  • If you are locked out, you have 3 days to come back. If you are creating a new account or wants to leave, inform admin first.
  • If you want to deactivate, inform admin and leave all the groups before doing so. Please, make life easier for us.
  • Don't be afraid to approach admin if there are any problems, we will try our best to help you! 

OTHERS.

  • It is advisable to use Incognito Window to browse and set a security question to avoid getting locked out.
  • You are allowed to send in your application form twice, just in case Tumblr eats it.
  • Add 'potatoes!' at the end of the application form so we know you read all the rules. 
  • You can have a maximum of 2 characters in the RP. You can only apply for a second character only after you've been active for the first 2 weeks. Your characters cannot be from the same group (eg. if you are Eunhyuk, you can't be Heechul or anyone else from Super Junior).
  • If you are still unclear or have any other questions, comment below!