Oneshot

It's the Way You Make Me Feel

 

Heeyoung’s POV (Yours)

 

I excitedly hopped off the car when we arrived at my cousin’s house. My mom told me that I would be staying here for a few months while they search for a good place  for us to live. We moved out here in Korea to boost our business.

 

“Hi Kris oppa!” I waved at Kris and he waved back.

 

He helped me carry my bags and stuffs to my room. It’s so beautiful. The room looks like it’s made for me.

 

My aunt really likes to have a daughter but unfortunately they haven’t had one. I quickly unpacked and arranged my things and took a shower. As I went downstairs, I saw Kris going to go outside. I called him.

 

“Kris oppa! Where are you going?” I asked.

 

“Oh! I thought you’re asleep. You should be sleeping right now. I’m just going to my friend’s house.” I looked at him with gleamed in my eyes.

 

“No.No. I know what you’re thinking but my answer is no!” he said.

 

“Please Oppa. Please! I don’t have anything to do and I don’t want to go to sleep neither be alone.” I pouted to him.

 

“No. Heeyoung, my friends are all boys! And you know that 19 years old boys nowadays are well you know, sometimes can’t control their actions. If you know what I mean.” He scolded me and I fake cry.

 

“I don’t care. Please Oppa! Please! And besides you’re there to protect me.” I grinned at him. He just shook his head and I pouted again. I convinced him for almost five times. He doesn’t change his decision. I cannot take this so I used my aegyo. I know he can’t resist that.

 

“Ugh! You little girl! Ok! Ok! But promise me you’ll behave.” He groaned and I agreed. Even though he’s only four months older than me, he always treats me like we have a huge .

 

I giggled and was about to walk outside but Kris stop me.

 

“Wait. What are you wearing?” he asked raising his eyebrows. I looked at my outfit. It’s good. I looked at him confused and said,

 

“I’m wearing a cute pink tops and a pencil skirt. What’s wrong with it?” he rolled his eyes.

 

“That’s showing too much of your skin. Go and get change. I’ll wait here.” I make a face and obediently do as he told. Aish! He’s over protective.

 

I quickly put on my baggy pants and a cute shirt with a hoodie. I wore my favorite sneakers and ponytailed my dark brown hair.

 

“Yah! Heeyoung! Aren’t you done yet?” he shouted.

 

I quickly glanced at the mirror and examine myself. I look good and then headed downstairs.

 

“I’m ready Oppa! Let’s go.” He rolled his eyes then we started walking. He talked and talked. Instructing me what the do’s and dont’s when I’m with the boys. We stopped at the big mansion. Kris rang the doorbell and a boy opened it. He’s gorgeous, I thought. He has this angelic face that would really make girls fell for him. But fortunately I’m not attracted by his charms.

 

“Annyeong Luhan. Am I late already?” I heard Kris talks to the boy named Luhan.

 

“Uhmm, you’re about 10 minutes late. What took you so long? You’re always punctual.” He asked without even looking at me. I just stand there and observing the environment.

 

“My cousin just arrived and she wanted to go with me wherever I go. So I brought her here. Heeyoung this is Luhan, the owner of this house. Luhan this is Heeyoung, my beloved cousin.” We shook hands. He invited us inside. I was surprised when I saw 10 stunning boys. But I don’t want it to be obvious so I stayed on my poker face. I only smiled at them when they introduced their selves well except for one person. To be fair with them, I also introduced myself.

 

“Annyeong hassaeyo, Wu Heeyoung imnida. Nice to meet you all.” I heard some of them murmured something like “She’s gorgeous”, “She’s hot”, and I also heard Kris saying “Don’t do anything stupid now boys.” I smiled at them. I like all of them.

 

“You’re really are gorgeous” said I think it’s Baekhyun. He looks so handsome too. I smiled at him again.

 

“Yeah. She’s beautiful.” The boy who didn’t introduced himself to me agreed.

 

“Tao-imnida. Can I ask you a question? Why are you so short?”

 

With that the whole room burst into laughter. Even Kris. From all of questions he could pick, why did he choose that? I really hate it when people questioned me about my height. They are all wondering why am I short and my cousin, well cousins from the Wu side are tall.

 

I easily got irritated with that so I slapped him real hard on his shoulders.

 

“Yah! Don’t you ever ask me that kind of question! If you mention the word SHORT again I’m going to KILL YOU!” I threatened him but he just smirked.

 

“I’m not scared.” He responded. I was shocked. I hit him again and all eyes were on us. Kris tried to stop me but I’m unstoppable when I’m furious about something or in this case someone.

 

We ran around the house like we’re playing tag. And I’m the it. Once I was closer to him, he would pinch me. Then trap me in his arms and tickles me. I don’t even know this man. We only just met 30 minutes ago. But there’s something about the atmosphere. It’s like we’ve known each other for many years.

 

I kick him and I ran towards the boys. I panted and collapsed on the floor, that’s when I started laughing. My back and forehead were full of sweat. But I don’t care. I was surprised because Kris just laughed at me. He did not scold me. After that we ate dinner and went home.

 

I had fun. “Oppa! Thank you for bringing me with you! I had so much fun.” I giggled.

 

“Yeah. You and Tao had so much fun. I’ll bet you two would end up together.” I crossed my eyebrows.

 

“No way! He’s so arrogant! He even calls me short! You know I hate that.” I said to defend myself.

 

There’s no way in hell we would be together.

 

Days and weeks passed. It turned into months. I rarely hang out with Kris buds because school’s starting. But when I do hang out with them, Tao always teases me. We fight each other childishly. Even sometimes we do wrestling; I of course end up winning, I think he’s doing it on purpose. He pinched me, I punched him. He tickle me, I kick him. That’s our routine when we saw each other. The two of us can simply be described as cats and dogs.

 

Six years has passed by. We all are busy with our own lives. Tao and I barely see each other until one time.

 

“Hey Shorty!” I closed my eyes as I heard the familiar voice calling. I slowly turned my head and balled my fist. It’s Tao. Even if we’re old already, we still fight when we met. I was about to punch him but he caught my hand and pulled me closer to him. I froze in horror. We stared at each other as if the time just stops.

 

I heard camera clicking and someone named Chanyeol commented.

 

“Hey you two should go out together!”

 

“You looked really cute you know.” Sehun said.

 

I don’t know why but I blushed. I stared once again at him then shook my head.

 

“That would never happen.” I said to them and quickly walked away.

 

After the comment they made, even though I said ‘that would never happen’, I felt something different. My heart started beating so fast. No. I’m not attracted to him. Definitely not. It’s the last thing I would definitely do.

 

My feelings for him were confirmed as I saw him again. This is the first time I felt something like this. Or maybe not. Maybe it’s all in here but I just ignored it. Maybe I fell in love with Tao from the moment we met that’s why I always annoy him. That’s why I’m happy whenever he teases me. That’s why I feel so comfortable with him. No. It cannot be. But I cannot ignore and lie this feeling anymore. I like Tao. I definitely like him. Part of me was happy about it. Part of me wasn’t. I was confused. I called Kris, I wanted to talk to someone. And Kris was the best choice. He said he’ll come over at my house.

 

“Hey little girl, what’s your problem?” I stared at him.

 

“oppa, I want to tell you something. I-I-like-like…Tao.” I was surprised he was not shocked or something. I looked at him with confused eyes.

“Really? Well, we know that.” My eyes widened. What?

 

“How did you know that? I even discovered that feelings that hid inside me for almost six years just now.” I told him.

 

“What? You just discovered it just now? What kind of girl you are?” he said.

 

“I don’t know. Maybe I just don’t even know what that feeling meant a long time ago that’s why.” I said and stuck my tongue out.

 

“We also think, Tao likes you too.”

 

“I don’t believe that.”

 

“We’ll see.” I pouted and he laughed.

 

The next day, I met Tao again. I found it very awkward to play with him. He wants to start a conversation but I just ignored him. He put pranks on me but I didn’t laugh, I ignored it as well. It’s just that I don’t want him to find out my feelings for him. And I don’t want to assume.

 

Suddenly, my phone rang. The caller’s name showed it’s Tao. My heart skipped a beat. I clicked the answer button.

 

“Hello? Heeyoung it’s Tao. I’m just wondering why you’re ignoring me. ” I opened my mouth but no words came out. I tried to open it again then I said, “I’m not ignoring you. It’s just that I’m mature enough to play with you--- ” I was cut off with his words.

 

“I missed you already.” I laughed.

 

“You only miss me because you don’t have anyone good enough to play with you with your games.” I said.

 

“No. I missed you. I miss your presence, your smile. I missed you not because of that reason. I missed you because I just missed you.” Did he just say he missed me? I was so happy. Maybe it’s a sign that he likes me too! I answered him,

 

“Tao. I missed you too.”

 

Tao’s POV

 

“Tao, I missed you too.” With those words I feel so happy. I had a crush on Heeyoung since I first met her. I just feel so good when she’s by my side. I don’t want her to know what I felt inside because she might reject it. I sounded like a coward and it’s true that I am. But with those words she told, those 5 words, it’s encouraging me to confess to her. It’s been six years already. I’ll plan for it. I want to do this on Saturday.

 

“Can I met you on Saturday Heeyoung?” I crossed my fingers and silently prayed she’ll say yes.

 

“Y-yes. Where?” I smiled. I just hear her stutter.

 

“10:00 AM, mall. I’ll just call you if there’s some changes.” She agreed and then we hung up.

 

I started plotting my plan. It’s already Friday midnight. My buds definitely celebrating something. I declined them because I feel so nervous for my confession.

 

I tried to sleep but I can’t. It’s now 3 AM. I cannot sleep. So I decided to call Kris for help and some suggestion. I dialed his number for almost 5 times but he won’t answer. I dialed him again and atlast he answered.

 

“Hyung…” I started.

 

“Yah! Hwang ZI Tao, how the hell could you call me at this hour? For God’s sake I want to sleep. I’m so tired and you’re calling me? You better make sure you have a good reason why you called.” He screamed at me. It’s my fault anyway calling him this early.

 

“What now?” he added

 

“Ah.Ah. hyung, I-I-need-your-help.” I said hesitantly.

 

“……?”

 

“Hyung, I want to confess my feelings to Heeyoung but I don’t know how to do it. I might faint in front of her.” I added.

 

“……”

 

“Can you help me hyung? Please?” I pleaded.  Please. Hyung, I really need you.

 

“Yah! That’s your problem? Can’t it wait? Aish!” I told him. “Hwang Zi Tao, let me sleep first before I think about it.”

 

I said thanks to him and waited for 8 o’clock to come.

 

I rang their doorbell and Aunty Liang opened it. She told Kris that I’m here. We were talking in their living room. I’m sitting nervously. Yup, until now, I’m still nervous. My hands were sweating.

 

“So, what now Tao?” Kris asked me. I told him about my plans. He just nodded as if he would allow me to do that.

 

“Call her.“  He told me. Call her? Oh My! I cannot do this! Now my face looks like I have just seen a ghost.

 

“hyung, I’m nervous.” He said.

 

“Yah! Hwang Zi Tao! Don’t mess with me and don’t let my cousin wait until forever for you! Girls could lose their patience too!” Kris scolded me.

 

“Don’t let your fright eat you! If you like my cousin, then get her now. She’s pretty, boys would be dying to have my cousin!” he added. Yeah. He got a point about that. I can do this. I’m brave. I’m brave.

 

“Okay Hyung, I’ll do it. And Wish me luck.” I said nervously.

 

I dialed her number. She answered it immediately.

 

“Hi. Meet me at the mall, this 10 am, araseo?” I said. I sighed when she say yes. I quickly went back to my home so that I can get ready.

 

I saw Heeyoung and Kris at the spot I expected them to be. Kris was there because according to him, Heeyoung’s mother asked him to be the chaperone of her beloved daughter. My heart’s pounding as I saw her. That’s what I felt whenever I saw her. But this time it’s so intense. She’s breathtaking.

 

“H-hi.” I greeted awkwardly.

 

“Hi.” She said casually. Kris just rolled his eyes. I smiled at her.

 

“Shall we go now?” they nodded.

 

Kris kept his distance to us. I am thankful of that. It would be very very very awkward if he’ll listen to my confession.

 

“Uhmm, Heeyoung,” I started.

 

“Hmmm?” she answered without looking to my eyes. I hesitated to talk so we just kept on walking and walking. Sometimes, her skin would brush in my hands and I can feel that it brings spark to my whole body. I just ignored it. We walked again until I discovered that Kris was nowhere to be seen.

 

I combined all my strength and slowly hold Heeyoung’s hand. She looked at me then at our intertwined hands, but instead of pulling it off, she just smiled. It feels so good. Her hands were so cold and soft. I can see she’s blushing and so do i. I then firmly dragged her to a place where there are only a few people.

 

“Heeyoung-ah,” I said. “I need to tell you something.” I whispered.

 

“Ilikeyou” I said that as fast as I can.

 

“W-what?”

 

“Nothing.” Tao tell her!Man up man.Aish.

 

“Uhmm, Can I ask you a question? Ha-have you ever felt something inside you that you cannot explain?” she nodded with confused look in her eyes.

 

“Have you ever treated someone like he or she is like a precious glass?” I continued and move closer to her until her back is now pinning on the wall.

 

“Have you ever experienced falling in love?” I moved another inch until we;’re really close that I can hear her breathing.

 

“I-I don’t know.” She answered.

 

“Would you want to know if I have felt something like that?” she just stared at me and shrugged, but after a few seconds she nodded.

 

“Did you know that I only felt that to a certain, particular one person.” I smiled. “Have you had any idea who’s that particular someone is? Well……it’s You.” There I said it. After that, I kissed her on the lips, I thought she’s going to push me but no. Instead she kissed me back.

 

“I actually felt that to.” She said. “And it’s all because of you.”

 

I almost cried because of what she said but I hold it. I hold both of her hands and said,

 

“What would my girlfriend want to do now?” she smiled. The kind of smile that always light up my world. A smile that spins my world around. I smiled at her back.

 

Heeyoung’s POV

 

Tao likes me! Tao likes me! He really said it! I can’t believe it. For all those years, how could I be so blind. I should’ve confessed to him years ago. I’m very happy right now. I want to cuddle with him. I want to kiss him again and again like there’s no tomorrow. But,

 

“Tao, why do you like me?” I know I asked a stupid question, but hey I want to know that.

 

“It’s just, it’s the way you make me feel.” I blushed. He kissed me on my cheek.

 

“I love you Heeyoung.” He said to me.

 

“I love you too, Tao” I said back.

 

I smiled and promise to myself that I would never ever forget this day! It was so perfect. We are so perfect together.

 

Author's Note: 

Yey it's done! I hope you like it. 

Please do comment and subscribe :)

If you want to add me as a friend, please add me with no hesitation :)

i'd really appreciate it. i want to have many friends here. So, thank you very much.

Thank you very much for reading this, for wasting your time in reading this. hahaha..LOL

And please read our story "My Angel" and please subscribe.

 i would like to thank francesneij28 and shikshin-shi for being a very supportive friends! 

Saranghanda :)