Goodbye, I'm Sorry.

''Host-sama, I love you~!'' *THE COMEBACK*

Hi guys (^-^)

From the serious title, I’m guessing you already have an idea on what I’m going to say.

If you thought that I was gonna quit writing here on aff, then you’re right. I am very sorry. (T_T)

 

To prevent this post from getting freakishly long, here are the summarized reasons as to why I have made this decision:

-I just.. I don’t feel happy and excited while I’m typing the words to my fics.

-I’m gonna get judged for this but, I believe that my love for the Gazette has gone downhill lately. I don’t know, I guess I really love their old style more than the stuff they do now.

-I’m slacking. I’m tired.

-I have no idea where my stories are going.

To be honest I’ve hesitated saying goodbye, but I just had to do it now. It’s probably obvious that I’ve kind of given up on my writing lol.

 

So, what will happen to my fics? Well:

-Since I’m leaving, I’ll stop updating for sure.

-Unless some of my readers want to continue the story, then I would gladly hand it over to you.

-To the person who may re-write this story –let’s just assume that there will be someone who’s interested- I hope that you do a great job.

- I’m just gonna ask for one thing. Please credit me for the plot or anything that will be similar to what I have written up to this point.

 

Also, to my co-author vip_love for the story "Our Invisible Wall"

Thank you so much for offering me to be a co-author for one of your fics. I have been terrible at replying to your messages and I feel really bad since I am not helping at all. I thought I could be helpful and all, but no, I just couldn’t anymore. I’m sorrrry. (TT__TT) I hope you find a responsible partner to complete your masterpiece.

 

Thank you to all of my subscribers.

For commenting and liking my stories even though I’m a writer.

Thank you so much, I love you all. (: