#1

Fate

 

Summer Festival, 2012

Kim Taeyeon

2 years have passed, do you remember our first meet in this field? We’re lost right? We lost our direction. I lost my friends, you lost your way. We bumped each other and accidentally I broke my knee. I still thank God about that day. You come to my life, make everything seems fine, make me feel needed, I feel loved by your attention. I miss you. I miss your scent. I miss your fluffy hair. I miss your smile. I miss our kiss. I miss our breakfast. I miss the way you protect me. I miss your attention. I miss the way you spin your pencil when you creating new songs.

 I miss the way you hug me from behind. I miss the way you hold my hand so tight “it’s not a crowded places! Stop hold my hand so tight!” I protest, he place his hand above my shoulder with my fingers still in his embrace and whispered “this is me showing you how I love you and me who afraid to lose you”

 I miss the way you make me feel I’m the only one when you traveled your hands every inch of my body, giving me pleasure and whisper a cheesy words. I miss the way you see me with those eyes. I miss how you surprise me every week with your things. I miss the way I learned something new because of you.

 I miss it when you tell me small things with those honest voice “it’s 4am Jiyong, what are doing in here” my voice sounds so weird because this man in front of me just waking me up in 4am for God sake! “I just want to see my girlfriend when she wake up” there you said that and look so ridiculous with those smile and said “you look more pretty hon, don’t wear your make up when you meet me ok?” before he kissed my forehead and got in.

I miss it when you cut my nagging with a kiss and said “I love you”

did I look so pathetic right now? With my ankle being hurt staring blankly at him who slowly disappear walking towards drink stand. Why am I so clumsy today? I lost Chaerin, I forgot to bring my pads, and now I bumped into him just like two years ago, in the same place and same time…why?

 

 

Kwon Jiyong

Are you doing well? I’m here again Hon, at our favorite place that you might hate. But, hey, I saw Chaerin earlier. Is she coming with you? That’s my question all the time, hoping you will come with her, and I will meet you. It’s ok if you don’t want to look at me. It’s ok even we don’t talk. It’s ok if you still hate me, but at least I want to see you even from far away. It was a mistake for me. I miss you, do you know that? I love you, can feel that? I love your eyes. I love your nose. I love your cheek. I love your hair. I love your fresh scent. I love the way you talk.

 I love your serious expression “why you suddenly kiss me?” she protest “I love you but you should loose your muscle face a little bit hon, that’s too cute I can’t help it”

I love the way you bite your lips when you bored. I love the way you reading you book, you look so pretty when really into that book. I love the way you nagging at me, telling me to make up my room, eating properly, take a full attention on my health not just you and my music. I love the way you blushing, it’s cute.

 I love it when you look so tired from your work, you look adorable. I love the way you hold my waist when I place my hand on your shoulder..I feel needed. I love the way you say my name while I gave you some pleasure in those nights. I love when we cuddling in my couch or yours when we’ve got nothing to do, bored or it was raining outside.

 I love your petite body, it makes me easy to reach you, hug you, hold you, kiss you and tease you. You look beautiful when you laughing with your eye smile, I found it very adorable. I love it when you make me some food, it’s all delicious, I don’t care if you put too much salt or it was too blend, as long it was you who make it, I’ll eat it all. I love it when you fall asleep in my car, it makes me feel you that you trust me and feel save with me. I love it when you kiss my cheek out of the blue.

 I love it when you tell me about everything, your bestfriends, your work, your brother, your little sister, your parents, everything. I love seeing you first when I wake up and hug you when I’m sleeping.

“hey dude, did you need some drink? You look so lost here” asked the man in front of him “2 mineral water please” said Jiyong as he take some money from his wallet “what’s wrong? No beer tonight?” said this masculine man infront of him with a grin “I’ve got something better than beer, see ya!”

Is this fate? Bumped into you again, in the same place and time. Can you tell what is it?

 

><><><><><>< 

 

A/N

hello everyone^^

I'm new to writing fiction, so bear with me.

if you all confused are they together or not in this fiction, of course the only answer is yes, both of them are together for 4 and half years, they broke up because some missuderstanding. just imagine a immature girl seeing her drunk boyfriend kissing with a girl(well in my opinion it was a missunderstanding^^)

I really don't know how to use this site, so please leave you comments and I'll make another stories in the future so wait for it ok^^

thank you for all subs and viewers

xoxo