The Hard Way

The Hard Way

 

AU note: the Italics what they're thinking

 

"I-i hate you" said Eunhyuk trying to be angry. Kyuhyun unamused by the smaller's statement creating an obvious frown on his handsome face. "You hate me? really now. I don't believe you," said Kyuhyun not convince by his lover. "S-Shut up! I really hate you. Your so annoying when you always flirt with other people," exclaimed Eunhyuk while blushing madly. Eunhyuk knew before they dated, Kyuhyun had a reputation of being the school's largest player until he met Eunhyuk. Since then, he started to change but Eunhyuk has his doubts.

As Kyuhyun watched his cute boyfriend being furious he let out a mental sigh of relief. He thought Eunhyuk wanted to break up with him. It wasn't his fault that Eunhyuk accidentally saw him asking a young lady in the school for directions to where the shorter's class was and thought Kyuhyun was flirting with her as he gave a sweet smile and a "thank you" for the help. 

With that, Kyuhyun was very amused and decided to punish the furious blushing man. 

"Fine, I get your point now" said Kyuhyun coldly, looking down on the now scared latter. "I-i didn't mean-" Eunhyuk started but Kyuhyun cut him. "So what you’re saying is that I should just go to that girl so that i won't be annoying to you anymore?" said Kyuhyun with his cold stare.

"N-no! that isn't what I mean!" explained Eunhyuk trying to convince the taller of his misunderstanding. "Then, what is it?!" Shouted Kyuhyun, he felt a bit guilty but honestly, he was glad Eunhyuk was jealous, but he wanted the great 'Dancing Machine' Lee Hyukjae to admit his jealousy.

Whether it was the easy way or the hard way to make Eunhyuk admit it. Kyuhyun just chose the hard way.

"I..." Eunhyuk gulped a big lump in his throat, already regretting he shouldn't have been so jealous. Eunhyuk didn't want to seem clingy. After all, he didn't even know how he started to date the most handsome man in school. 

A normal guy like him wouldn't stand a chance with Kyuhyun. "Hyukkie, I need an answer," Eunhyuk could hear how stern and cold Kyuhyun's voice was.

"....." Eunhyuk said nothing and looked down, trying to avoid Kyuhyun's piercing stare.

"Hyukjae" said Kyuhyun. He could see Eunhyuk flinch at the sound of his real name. 

Maybe I shouldn't have been so rough on him, may-

Kyuhyun's thought was cut by the shock when he saw his beloved cry and starting to sob. Kyuhyun started to panic and felt his heart clench at the sight of the love of his life sobbing. They've been dating for months but Kyuhyun had never seen him cry.

"H-hyukkie... I'm so-" Kyuhyun's attempted apology was cut off and he felt a soft pair of lips attached on his.

"Hyukjae" Eunhyuk flinched. Kyuhyun never called him by his real name, even when they first met the taller would always call him ‘Hyukkie’

 He hates me now…

Just by thinking of it made him cry. Eunhyuk’s heart was hurting. The smaller started to sob as he thought that a measly jealousy would have ruined what they had together. Eunhyuk loves Kyuhyun and if that two-timing bastard doesn’t love him anymore, he wasn’t gonna go down without a fight. Eunhyuk launched himself to Kyuhyun and kissed those beautiful lips roughly and accidentally knocked the taller down along with Eunhyuk.

Eunhyuk was now on top of Kyuhyun and still connected their lips together. Kyuhun still did not respond to the kiss because of the sudden shock because Kyuhyun was always the one initiating the kiss but this the first time Eunhyuk kissed him and a rough one at that.

After a while Kyuhyun closed his eyes and relaxed while responding to the kiss. Eunhyuk grabbed the hem of Kyuhyun’s collar and pulled him closer, just at the same time he kissed Kyuhyun softer, tender. The messy kiss then turned into a soft and sweet one. Kyuhyun’s hands slid towards Eunhyuk’s waist and bringing him closer to him.

They broke apart panting lightly after kissing what seems like an hour to them. Both their foreheads leaning to one another. Their noses still touching and both still locking their gazes until Kyuhyun broke the eye  contact just to cover his face with his hands.

Eunhyuk was confused and sad for a moment until he saw something that was rare. ”K-kyuhyun, are you blushing?” stated the small male. ”DON’T LOOK AT ME!” shouted Kyuhyun because if he were to reveal his face, Eunhyuk would have seen a red blushing Kyuhyun.

Never in Eunhyuk’s life has he ever seen Cho ‘freaking’ Kyuhyun blush. Kyuhyun’s blush slowly travelled to his ears and neck. Then again, Eunhyuk just realized what he had done and his face was flushing as red as a tomato.”H-hyukkie, y-you-“stuttered Kyuhyun breaking the silence.

The smaller took a deep breath. ”I WAS JEALOUS OKAY!!?” Eunhyuk shouted.

Kyuhyun couldn’t help but chuckling softly as he peeked through his fingers to see a blushing Eunhyuk shouting. “I was jealous of you talking to that girl the other day but I didn’t want you to see me as a clingy boyfriend and be annoying to you and if you say you hate me for being that way and you want to breakup- mmph!” Eunhyuk was suddenly cut off by Kyuhyu’s lips as he pulled him for a kiss.  

“I love you” was all Kyuhyun said to Eunhyuk that cleared all the misunderstandings of earlier. “Lee Hyukjae, I love you, that just by hearing the word hate from your lips makes my heart break” said Kyuhyun while his right hand was tracing his lips and the other caressing Eunhyuk’s cheek.

Eunhyuk blushed hard, hearing the younger’s confession. “I love you too Kyu,” Eunhyuk smiling softly while blushing and both of them at the same time leaned for a nother kiss”

“I should play with him more often “ thought Kyuhyun.

 

 

(>////<) ahhhh!! My first kyuhyuk. Thank you for readers for reading my amateur writing. Oh and if you have time please leave a comment even a ‘wassup’ is fine :D. I’m in a holiday now so if any of y’all want to leave a request or some kind don’t be afraid to ask! ;)