Na-Yeon's Secret Deliveries

Na-Yeon's Secret Deliveries

Na-Yeon’s Secret Deliveries

            “Na-Yeon!!! Hurry up and send these last deliveries before they try and rip us off cause you’re too slow!”

“Yes, Ahjumonim!” Why does she think that I don’t have any life but to go give crummy old guys some shots? I bet Eun-Jye is probably at home listening to “her B2ST oppas!”….more like her hyungs…Haha~

“Annyeonghaseyo! Someone ordered the kimchi side dishes and 2 bottle of soju?”

Man these guys look like they just took a sniff into mermaid land, smelling like glitter puke with a side of !

“Yes, that’ll be 650 won, thank you!”

“Wait...wait…wait. Hold up little lady, how old are you? 17-18 years old? Why don’t you pour us some drinks before you go…ehy...Hehehe you have nice skin…” This stinky ahjusshi is trying to put a move on me, but he is hit! Urggh why won’t he give me my money already?!

“YAAA! Ahjusshi! I don’t have time to play around.”

“Ahjusshi?...You want your money right? Well I’m not going to give it to you…Hehehe come get it” Is this guy crazy?!

 Na-Yeon, time for you to make this guy regret ever trying to challenge you! On!

“YOU….GIVE ME MY F******* MONEY YOU SMELLY A**TARD **** STUPID ******** URRRGGGGGH!”

“….what kind of…girl…”

Ooooh I spot money on the table! Haha making grown men squirm on the floor always makes my day! Score one, Na-Yeon!

“Yes! Thank You for Ordering! Annyeong~”

Maybe I shouldn’t have been so harsh but he was becoming very creepy…Chills! You guys are probably thinking I’m not a normal girl, and you’re right. I’ve changed ever since I went into my first year at Dae-Seung High School. It is prominently rich snobby brats that obsess over everything and anything…and my parents expect me to be one of them! My parents aren’t CEOs or really rich mansion people that you see in your dramas. They work at Kor-Tech where they worked their butts off to get me into this school…by force, literally. My parents may seem sweet and gentle but they sure put up a mean grip! I’ve made surprisingly a lot of friends at this snooty school, but I always feel a little out of it..not because im not as rich as any of them but because I’m hiding something from everyone. Okay this is probably cheesy but yeah I have a really big secret to reveal to everyone but you’ll have to wait and find out later!

“Na-Yeon where are you coming back from??”

“The ahjumma at the shop needed help so I did her a favor”

“KIM NA-YEON!....” Here we go again…you know your in for it big when they say out your whole name.

“Your father and I, raised you to be a good daughter, study, clean, go to school. What are you doing going to deliver food to strangers?!” Here we go endless lectures…

“Omma, I’m sorry. Please forgive me just this once? Mmh? Huuh?” Aegyo is always the way to go!

“Cut the crap. Sit down young lady. Since your father and I are super busy you don’t think we’ll notice you’re such unhonorarily behavior?!” Hahah my mom is trying to act all high and etiquettely.

“Mom…are you really gonna do this?”

“AISH! You rotten brat, who says you can go deliver alcohol when you’re still a minor?!? Wanna die?! Where’s my shoe….” Now that’s my mom!

“Saranghae, Omma! Bbuing,Bbuing!”

“You,rascal..Don’t let you father find out! Eeeesssh~”

“Ohhkaaay! Well I’m going to go meet Jae-Sim now!”

“That boy?! Hey, it’s almost 6!”

“I’ll be home before 8, promise!”

Jae-Sim….Is our baby doing okay?