2

Happy Onew Day!!!!!

 

 


A/N

 

I know that i said that I can't update a new chapter. but this is basically not a new one. I wrote it back then at Onew's birthday and forgot to post it... Silly me. So i was like, why don't I post it now? I could use sometimes to take a breath from my preparation.. Well I know Onew's birthday is like a month ago... So enjoy...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Place: SM Ent. Building

Current Time: 08.27

 

Onew could only look back and ford as he saw s and suju hyungs in their attack position. He wondered how could this situation be like this. One moment they had walked inside the building, the 9 left suju hyungs immediately run over them. And s immediately made a barrier, with him in the middle, protected, safe, and confused as well, as if trying to protect him from the enemy’s attack. What the hell was wrong with them???

 

Flashback:

Place: SM Ent. Building

Back to: 08.15

 

“Because today is Onew hyung’s birthday, i decide to be the hyung today. And He will be my dongsaeng!!!”

All of the Sinee’s member stopped their walk and looked over to Taemin.

“Yah dont say your birthday wish now.”

Onew only snickered as he heard Minho’s answer. While Taemin, he was pouting as his (he thought) brilliant idea was immediately rejected.

“But, but... Look at him!!! he looks like a senior highschooler!!! Now he looks a little bit yonger than me!!!”

“Pffftthh... Taemin-ah... Dont you always see onew hyung as your dongsaeng? What about that time when you won the most influental maknae in that idol ranking??”

“But I...”

“ONEW YAAAH...”

The five shinee members looked around, trying to find the source of the voice. When they finally knew where the voice came from, only one of them gave a friendly wave, as the other four were in the attack position. Yup.. the one that wave back was no other than Onew, while his dongsaeng stood protectively around him as if protecting him from the enemy’s force.

“Yaahh.. what’s wrong with you kiddos?”

The newcomers were super junior and TVXQ minus both of their maknae named Kyuhyun and Changmin.

“Onew yaah.. Happy birthday.. Ack!!!”

That was Eunhyuk, who tried to walk through the barrier and tried to give a bear hug to Onew, only to get himself pushed away by Minho.

“Hands off Onew hyung!!! I know that you two are trying to steal him right?!”

Eunhyuk was taken aback by Jonghyun’s statement. How could he know their plan to kidnap Onew and make him go to a club with them??

“Thanks God Taemin managed to overheard your conversation!!! Where are you going to take him?!”

“Yaaah... “

 

Current Time: 8.28

“Minho!!! You better walk out before anyone get hurt!!!”

That was Yunho hyung talking.

“Yeah!!! Why are you making a barrier huh?? It’s not like we’re gonna kidnap Onew!!!”

Onew blinked repeatly as he heard Donghae’s statement. Kidnap me? What happen here??

“Donghae you pabo!!! Why did you say that?!?! Now they know about our plan!!! Aish.. this stupid fish!!!”

Sungmin scolded Donghae right away after that.

“We know about your plan!!! That’s why we make the barrier!!! No way in hell we will let you take Onew hyung with you!!! He is our leader!!! He has to spend his birthday with us!!!”

Key shouted back.

In the middle of push and pull, no one paid any attention to a certain bunny who was successfully captured by two figures from the back and immediately embraced onew’s mouth so he wouldnt scream. While the two figures pulled Onew toward the exit, the 4 shinee member and 8 suju members and 1 TVXQ member still fought to decide which who Onew would spend his birthday. And by the time they realized that Onew was no longer with them, they were way too late.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Place: inside the car

Current Time: 8.56

 

Onew was scared. Never in the time of his life he felt like this. He was now sitting inside the car. His eyes were covered by a piece of clothes. He tried to talk to the two people in the front seat about their identity, yet the two refused to say anything. About half hour later, the car stop. Onew started to tremble. What would they do to him? were they gonna kill him? he just turned out 24 ad he was gonna die. Oh how life was so unfair to him. onew was trapped inside his mind when one of the two kidnapper was speaking.

“Yah... why are you trembling?”

“Eh? Kyuhyun hyung?”

Onew’s sight was blinded by a stya of sunrise as soon as the clothes was removed.

“See!!! I told you we shouldnt do somthing like this kyu yah!!!”

“Changmin hyung?? What happen here?”

Kyuhyun and Changmin only looked at Onew and grinning ear to ear as they pulled Onew out of the car.

“Nothing happen. It just that your dongsaengs are being too troublesome and we just want to celebrate your birthday...”

“ehhh???”

At the same time in SM Ent. Building

Eunhyuk furiously punched the number on his phone. After two rings, the phone was answered.

“Kyu-jerk-hyun!!! I know that youre with Chang-ing-min!!! Give us our Onew back!!!”

“Who ing who?”

“You brat better not hurt aasdfghjk!!!!”

That was Eunhyuk, pushed out by Minho as Minho took the phone.

“Hyung... grrrrr... Give our leader back..”

“Minho yah... Youre growling. Youre not an animal...”

“You!!! Kyuhyun hyung.....!!!”

“Tuuuut. Tuuut. Tuuut.”

“He cut the connection.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just like that, the four shinee member with eight suju members and one TVXQ member were running around trying to safe (?) their beloved Onew from the duo evil and devil maknaes, while Onew couldnt reject Kyuhyun and changmin’s word to celebrate his birthday, as he was brought to Mexicana chicken.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------