1.

Happy Onew Day!!!!!

 

Date: 14 December 2012

Place: Shinee’s dorm

Current time 12.15 am

 

Onew woke up from a big loud noise just ouside of his door. he immediately jumped out of his bed, startled, and thought of any possibble source of that noise, from good things (such as: does santa hyung come early tis christmas) to bad things (such as: what if a thief tries to steal my chicken? My presious chicken?!). faintly, he could hear some people’s voice debating about something. He tried to listen to it through his thick door, but all he could hear was mumbled conversation. But he still stubbornly tried to listen to it and pressed his ear harder to the door. suddenly, the door was opened with forced and made Onew stumbled away and laid on the floor.

“Onew hyung wake... What are you doing over there?”

Onew, who still tried to overcome his shocked condition, only could blinked his eyes rapidly. Key was standing in front of him, with all of his glory, as he was eyeing Onew.

“Yah, Key i told you i should be the one that... Onew hyung? did you sleep on the floor? You could catch cold, hyung.”

Now, it was Jonghyun that emerged into Onew’s room and talked loudly as he scolded his hyung.

“Yah, Jjong hyung, stop screaming will you? You’ll wake the neighbors.”

This time, it’s Minho, standing there as he blocked the door, making a smaller figure behind him, tried to push him away from the door, so he could go in.

“Minho hyung!!! Move your !!! I cant come in!!!”

Onew could only look at his dongsaengs in confusion. What the hell were they doing in his room, in the middle of the night?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current time: 1.17 am

 

“So, hyung... Happy birthday!!!”

“Yah, Taemin, Umma should be the first one who said that to your appa!!!”

“I’m older than you all!!! So i should be the first one.”

“I’m the tallest...”

“Oh shut up Minho!!!”

“You shut up, tiny Jjong...”

“Yaaaah!!!”

“Guys... I think...”

“Whatever hyungs. I win!!! I was the first!!! Lalalalallaa...”

“You, maknae!!! How could you...”

“Yaaah, puppy!!! Don’t yell to my son!!!”

“Guuuuys...”

And that was how the second round of noise was started.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That morning, Onew didnt get any sleep because, one, his bandmates were waaaaay too loud, two, he was swinged back and forth as if he was a possession, and three, none of his bandmates let him to back to sleep until he said who he wanted his birthday’s congrats first from.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------