I Need You Now

I Need You Now
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The moment I’ve always dreamed of had collapsed.
All those who I thought would protect me, they all left and I'm alone in the back.
I was full of loneliness and scars, but you came to me
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Laughters were heard throughout the whole van. Sunggyu and his whole family were having fun, talking about anything that came to their minds. They were on their way to visit Sunggyu's close cousin, Woohyun. Sunggyu wasn't able to sit still, being too excited to see his bestfriend after what seems like years! Unfortunately as they were turning into the specific avenue, fate wasn't on their side. The slippery road caused by the rain in the morning didn't help at all. Mr Kim tried his best to avoid the trees and break. All of a sudden, a loud crash was heard and everything turned into darkness. The last thing Sunggyu remember was a voice calling out for his name, and a hand reaching towards him. 
 
"Hang on Sunggyu!"
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can’t you hold me? Can’t you hold my hand?
I need you now, so that I can say goodbye to everyone..
and let it go with a smile. Please help me, I need you
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
"It was suppose to be a jolly good day! Why?" Sunggyu practically scolded the air as he cried non-stop, carressing the three tombstones belonging to his family members that the doctors weren't able to save in time. "Hyung, what's done is done.. At least you're here." Woohyun tried to cheer the latter up. Sunggyu sniffled before his feelings got the better of him again, "Why didn't god take away the sick me instead?!" his voice sounded frail. Woohyun sighs and pulls the older boy in a warming hug. Sunggyu cried harder as he was embraced the younger. "Woohyun-ah.. You won't leave me... right?" Sunggyu asked as he looked up to admire the latter's perfect jawline. Woohyun smile and planted a soft kiss on Sunggyu's forehead.
 
"Never."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The pieces of my memory.. among those, in just one piece,
just one moment, if you were a strength to me then..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So how was school and everything?" Woohyun asked as he continued cutting up the meat into smaller pieces for the older one. Sunggyu sighed and his lips curved downwards. "Not good?" Woohyun continue asking as he fed the latter a piece of the meat. Sunggyu completely chewed and swallowed it before recalling his painful memories. "To be honest, I wished you were in the same school as me.." Sunggyu said softly. The latter lightly nodded before feeding Sunggyu another piece of meat. "And how is your therapy going? Are you getting better Hyung?" Woohyun asked, but Sunggyu didn't dare looked into his eyes.

"Hope you're getting better.."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Can’t you hold me? Can’t you hold my hand?
I need you now, so that I can say goodbye and let it go with with a smile..
Please help me, I need you
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Eomma? Appa? Sungjong!" 

Sunggyu's constant whining woke Woohyun up. Woohyun rubs his eyes lazily as he turned to his left and pulled the latter closer to him. "It's okay Sunggyu hyung, I am here.. Shh.." Woohyun tried to calm Sunggyu from his nightmare. Soon after, the older one stopped mumbling, and the tears held back, streamed down, wetting Woohyun's shirt. A sigh escaped Woohyun's mouth as he watched how pityful Sunggyu is now. "W-Woohyun ah? Please d-don't l-leave me. I really n-need you.." Sunggyu sobbed, and soon after fell back in his dreamland.

"I won't, hyung I promise."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Watch TV as if nothing is wrong. Peacefully fall asleep in the early evening.
So that you wont be surprised at me like this anymore
Oh I need you
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a rather rainy day, but the living room was full of laughter. "Hyung! Do you remember this? You were so afraid to touch the snake!" Woohyun teased the older one. Sunggyu pouted and forwarded the video before laughing once more. It was near sunset when they've finally finished watching all of their childhood videos. Woohyun thought of offing the player when he heard soft snores. Turns out Sunggyu is peacefully asleep by his shoulder. The latter smiled and wrapped his arm around the older. 

"I love you hyung,"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Go on vacations to the point where you get sick of it.
Occasionally make eye greetings with strangers.
So that I won't be shaken anymore
I need you now
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ok thank you so much. He'll check back in by tonight. Yes thank you, have a good day too."

Sunggyu happily zipped up his backpack and tugged on the younger's sleeves. "Yes hyung, we've gotten permission, but you'll have to return to the hospital by tonight, arasseo?" Woohyun reminded him. Sunggyu smiled and nodded lightly. The latter grabbed both of the bags and placed it on the back seat of his car. Sunggyu locks the door and joined Woohyun in the car. 

The journey to the outskirts was filled with so much happiness. Sunggyu smiled all the way, having lovely conversation with the younger, and constantly able to witness a very beautiful landscape. It's close to 9pm and Woohyun is driving Sunggyu back to his hospital. 

"Hyung, promise me you'll get better soon.." Woohyun tried to strike up a conversation, but no reply was given. "Hyung?" he took a quick look to the older and found him leaning by the window, unconcious. "Hyung!" Woohyun speeds up and tried to reach the hospital as soon as he can.

~

*beep beep*

"W-Woo, Wooh-hyun?" Sunggyu called up his name, voice so fragile.

"Hyung!" the latter quickly approached the bed. "You feeling better?" Woohyun carefully held on to those shaky hands of the older.

"How long?" Sunggyu questioned as a tear rolled down his pale cheeks.

"What are you talking about hyung?" Woohyun tried to avoid answering but felt guilty when Sunggyu pulled his hand out of Woohyun's grasp.

"N-Not.. long," Woohyun sighed.

Sunggyu closed his eyes and took in a deep breath.

*beep beep*

"Promise me, you'd take care of yourself Woohyun-ah"

The latter tried to hold back his tears and gave the older a warm smile. 

*beep beep*

"Don't ever forget me, hyung.." Woohyun whispered as he leaned forward to kiss Sunggyu's forehead.

The latter smiled and nodded weakly.

*beep beep*

"Woohyun.." Sunggyu infirmly reached out for the younger.

"Yes hyung?" Woohyun held onto the latter's hand, giving it a light squeeze.

"See you later... in.. your.. d-dre-ams..." and with that, Sunggyu slowly closes his eyes.

Woohyun lightly shook the older's shoulder, attempting to wake him up, before holding on to his cold hands again.

"Please hold on to my hand. No, don't go. Please..."

*beeeeep*


a/n Sigh, finally it's complete /cries/ farewell sick!gyu /OTL sobbing

well, replies time!

hebringsyalala: note : dont make sad story... Am i too mean?? heheh ignore me...
sorry T^T heh, it's okay. hope this story doesn't kill you much!

Ice_Snow: I love this song OMG
I mean,love all the song in the album but this one is afghahsj-ly special <3
I'll be waiting xD
I love this song too!!! /high5/ you don't have to wait anymore now ^^ enjoy!!