Realising The Truth

I Guess It Was Fated To Be This Way

It was heart-wrenching to see Sehun with another girl on the day of the reunion. It was like the first and last time you would see him. Anyone curious who the girl is?

 

Well,it is no other than Yoona.That girl from Girls Generation.The one that Sehun chose to be with for the rest of his life.Your one and only best friend.Unexpected?You thought so too.

 

You and Yoona have been friends since you joined SM Academy.You guys trained,sang,danced,ate and you girls were roomates too.You too were inseperatable.Both of you bonded and soon became like sisters.

 

After months of education and training,it was the annual evaluation.The one and only test that would scare the students away.Making them faint and break down.

 

Both you and Yoona took the test.And guess what?Your classmates Taeyeon,Tiffany,Jessica,Hyoyeon,Sooyoung,Sunny,Yuri,Seohyun and Miyeon were the potential girls ready to debut in a girl group.But out of the sudddenly Miyeon was being kicked out for poor conduct.You were hoping that the replacement for Soyeon was you. Because you were ranked behind Miyeon.But Yoona was the one who got the chance.

 

 

You accepted the fact that Yoona could debut first.You continued to befriend her even if she could not spent much time with you.

 

 

And after these months at the Academy,you finally had your first crush.Oh Sehun. One of the top Kingkas of the school.Always impressing the trainers and awing the crowd with his sleek dance moves.You told Yoona everything about Sehun.You finally got your courage to confess to Sehun.And guess what?He accepted you right away.So you spent every single time of school with Sehun.Yoona felt left out after that.Jealousy came in.

 

 

 

 

As you could not make it in SM as a trainee,you became a normal and ordinary teen.You still kept in contact with Sehun.You met him often but he doesnt talk much anymore.The last time you remembered you spent with him was when you guys went to the arcade and took pictures.But Yoona was always there whenever you spent with him.

 

 

 

 

You guys met again.But not as couples.Instead it was as strangers.The girls that was secured tightly in Sehun's arms.Was no other than Yoona.

 

 

 

BFF?Love?Its all lies and unreal.

 

 

 

You could not live with the past.So this is how you are going to start trampling over Yoona for stealing your man.