uh-oh

just your luck

jonghyun's smirk scared you less, but only registered for a second before he wrenched your arm behind your back.
your cry was muffled by his hand still clamped over your mouth,
"hyung! are there any zip ties left?"

you wimpered into his hand and tried to twist out of the painful hold. your free hand tugged at his grip over your jaw and you even took a swing behind you, but you collided with solid muscle and jonghyun was hardly bothered.

you could hear the other rustling around in their bag before walking over to the two of you.
"alright, no need to make this difficult, just put your hands behind your back okay?"
he talked as if this were as normal as a visit to the dentist.

when you refused to present your free hand, jonghyun wrenched your arm higher and you cried into his hand again.
you gave up, and let your arm go limp at your side. he zip-tied your wrists behind you. he produced a bandana from his back pocket and quickly replaced his hand with the material before pulling it into a tight knot behind your head.

he turned you back around and grabbed your chin, looking at you closely under the moonlight.
"onew hyung, this one's scared as a rabbit! small as one, too. i thought there'd be more of a fight but just look!" he pushed you toward onew and it wasn't until he caught  and steadied you that you realized you were shaking, either from fear or shock. probably both.
"well maybe if you didn't like scaring them so much." he replied, and started walking again, keeping a firm grip on your upper arm as he went.

you made a small wimpering noise that you hoped would translate into something like please let me go or why are you doing this?
you heard a chuckled close behind you, and felt jonghyun's hand slide up the back of your neck.
"you know, for a minute i was worried someone dangerous had found us,
i didn't think we'd just be picking up a curious little cat." he petted your hair mockingly.
"you're not dangerous, are you kitten?" he teased.

you immediately stomped on his foot as hard as you could.
"YAH!" he hissed, and hopped back. onew's grip on your arm tightened slightly.
jonghyun roughly tugged on the back of the bandana, jerking your head back to meet his gaze.
"DON'T-- don't you comprehend the situation you're in, kitten? you. should not. test. us."
he let go and gave you a little shove forward. onew's grip loosened back to it's previously firm hold and he kept walking, seemingly unphased.

you trugged through the unfamiliar territory for maybe 30 more minutes before the brush began to thin out again and you came upon a building.
you couldn't call it a house, it looked too large and corporate for that, but you saw no officious city business signs or symbols of authority.
it was three stories tall and the windows on the first two floors were very small and very far apart.
the third story windows however were large and very close together, however you couldn't see into them at all, or even try before being guided through the front entrance.

jonghyun locked a heavy-looking door behind you several times before walking in front of you and hooking a finger under your bandana.
"ok. i'm gonna take this off, but don't you dare scream. first of all, no one can hear you out here. second, if you scream i am just going to put it right back. tighter."

he tugged the fabric down until it hung around your neck and you quickly your dry lips before your words came spilling out.
"p-please i don't know why you're doing this i just want to go home i-i can't tell anyone i saw you because i wasn't supposed to be out either! i wasn't spying on you i swear i thought you were police that's why i was hi--" you were cut off when a blonde boy came shouting and running into the room.
"HYUNGS, WE DID IT!" he was all smiles until he realized there was a third member to their party.

"oh... did you encounter some trouble?" he looked up at onew.
"no, not really. i mean, no more than we did the first time." he said, and ushered you forward toward the new stranger.
"ah" he nodded and grabbed your arm in the same manner. he looked you over. you were unnerved by all of this scrutiny. you tried to plead to him with your eyes, but said nothing.

"oh, you're very confused, but you're very pretty." he brushed some of your hair to the side and you shuttered a little. you didn't know what to say to him. they obviously had no intention of releasing you, so your best bet was to wait until they left you alone.
you focused on your shoes and kept quiet.

"oh, kitten's not so talkative now, huh?" jonghyun sneered. "taemin-ah, why don't you show our guest their new room."
"yes hyung." he made a short bow before turning and guiding you down a long hallway. it had two doors on both sides, as well as one on the end.
he leaned in and said in a low voice,
"it seems like jonghyun hyung picked out a name for you. i like it. it fits you. what do you think, kitten?"
his hand suddenly slinked around your waist and closed the distance between you.

you deliberately avoided eye-contact. from what you'd seen so far, all of these men were deceptively attractive.
you did not need attraction clouding your focus. you were trying to plan an escape. you needed to remember the layout of this place.

you felt his hand move lower down your back and he came to a halt in front of the last door. you nervously tugged at the zipties.
"we each have our own rooms, but tonight you'll be staying in mine." his voice was noteably huskier than it had been while talking to his hyungs, and  he quickly pushed you into the room by the small of your back. you stumbled in, almost losing your balance, but giving taemin enough leeway to close the door behind him. you finally made eye-contact, and you immediately regretted it. his gaze was darkly determined, and you couldn't break it. you backed yourself into the corner and sank into a huddle. so much for being left alone.

the smirk on his face was like jonghyun's had been before, and your eyes widened when he pulled out a pocket knife.
"here kitty, kitty."