Red and White

Red Snow

Sighing, Kiseop looked at the dark, cloudy sky while thick and fluffy snowflakes were silently falling to the ground. He smiled and shoved his hands deeper into the pockets of his coat.

"The first snow of the year..." he mumbled and closed his eyes, enjoyed the comfortable silence of the night. Even if it just started to snow some hours ago, everything around him was already covered in an innocent white and he was the only one outside.

Kiseop had closed his eyes, could feel how the soft flakes landed on his cheeks and eyelids, his nose and lips. He wasn't really cold, but shivered when there were suddenly two arms around his waist and he could feel a warm body pressed at him from behind.

"Aren't you cold?" a soft voice asked and Kiseop could hear the smile in his voice. He shook his head, was still smiling. "No... not really." he answered and sighed again.

The arms around his waist tightened as Kevin placed his chin on Kiseop's shoulder, leaned his head against the elder ones. "Don't you feel lonely?"

But Kiseop shook his head again. "Not anymore... with you at my side." he whispered and could see his breath as a small swath in front of him, when he opened his eyes again as Kevin's arms loosened and left his waist.

"You know it's wrong..." Kevin mumbled quietly into the dark of the night where no one but only Kiseop could hear him, while he was standing on the rooftop of their house with the falling snow around him.

The older closed his eyes again, nodded slowly and tried to suppress a sob to escape his throat. "I know... but I can't help myself... I'm still loving you..."

Kevin kept silent for a moment, before he spoke again. "But you can't... we can't be together." There was nothing but sadness in Kevin's voice.

Kiseop couldn't held it anymore and sobbed, while tears were running down his cheeks and mingled with the snow. "It's not fair... we only had so little time with each other..." he said with a cracking voice and looked down at the snow covered ground where the snow layer was slowly getting thicker. His footprints had already disappeared.

"I know..." Kevin only said, before his voice died down in the wind.

Now, Kiseop was shivering from the sudden wind blow and he could feel how the cold crept up his body. "You'll catch a cold..." there was Kevin's voice again, but now right behind Kiseop and the latter closed his eyes again. He knew it was wrong. So so wrong. But it was like he had said before. He loved the younger and he didn't care what the others or the world was saying. His heart belonged to this one man!

"Kiseop... look at me..." Kevin whispered, but Kiseop just trembled even more and refused to look up, because he knew, if he did Kevin would be gone.

"Why did you left me?" the elder asked with a shaking voice and clutched the newspaper in his hand. The newspaper with the big topic of 'Kevin Woo, sudden death...' "Why so suddenly?"

He could hear the fondly smile in his voice, when Kevin spoke again. "I'm still here... with you..." he said, but Kiseop only could shook his head again and again.

"No... you left me! And the others!" Kiseop almost yelled into the silent night. "You said, we will be together forever..." He opened his eyes and looked over his shoulder when there was no response from the other.

The roof was completely covered with a thick snow layer, innocent and untouched and only his footprints were breaking the peaceful scene.

"See... you're gone... you left me..." his voice was wasn't more than a faint whisper as he turned back and looked down at the snowy street.

Kiseop looked back at the dark sky. "Please wait for me, Kevin... you don't have to be sad anymore, because I'll love you forever... just wait for me!"

He closed his eyes again, a fondly smile on his face and jumped.

 

 

 

 

 

Snow was silently falling from the sky... white and innocent... before it landed on a ground, covered in red...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~END~