하나

Love At First Sight

Play this song...if you want to.

Slowly tapping her long fingers in her computer desk, her brows knitted a little bit as she squint her eyes, rather unsatisfied with the essay she created for her research for Leukemia. It's her end of the semester project for Psychology, explaining how the patient's morality drops as soon as they are diagnosed to have one. Heaving a sigh, she placed her hands in the keyboard and backspaced the entire ninth paragraph of her essay and started again.

"Ms. Seo." she heard a voice and small knock on her white, wooden door. Tilting her head a little bit, a smile spread across her lips knowing that the person did not fail her this time.

"Is he here?" she half-yelled and immediately stood up from her chair and rushed to her door.

"Yes, Ms. Seo. Mr. Cho has arrived." the young butler named, Kim Jongin said as he gave her a little bow. Seohyun smiled back at him and a small pink blush formed in Jongin's cheeks. Seohyun tends to have that effect on the guys around her, and of course, Jongin is not an exception. Although he just started working as a butler in the Seo's residence for less than a month, as a replacement for his father, he developed a little crush on the demure girl, Seo Joohyun.

"He's on the living room, he said that he needs you to come--" but before he can even finish what he have to say, Seohyun already dashed out of her room wearing just a simple white tee and a pair of gray sweats and of course, her Keroro slippers.

Running to the endless hallway's of their mansion, she headed to the stairs as a small buds of sweat formed in her forehead. It's been 2 weeks since she saw the older man because he seems to be really with his father's 'business.' But, she is not a big fool to know what he really is up to this past few weeks. She knows about his affairs and it's basically in the news and tabloids.

It hurts her. That's the only word that can describe she is feeling whenever she would find out about it, but she knows better than to interfere with his life. He would always say that to her. 'Don't mind those news, just remember that you are special to me.' She would feel euphoric whenever he would say that but she knows that he only see her as his little sister and to him, their relationship is only purely platonic.

She slowed down a little bit as soon as she saw the stair and slowly made her way down. Kyuhyun lifted his head as he heard her slow step and a smile crept on his face. The smile that never fails to make her heart flatters and jump out of her chest. Maybe it's the time that enabled her to keep her feelings towards him and to stop herself from blushing from his action, but sometimes there are just moments that her blood would rush to her cheeks and she hates it.

"Joohyun-ah!" he yelled at her and stood up running towards her direction and engulfing her in a big brotherly hug.

"You came?" her words sounded harsher that she thought it would come out but Kyuhyun was used to her tempering self and just nodded slowly.

"I'm sorry that I couldn't accompany you this past few days. I heard from your mom that you were busy at school, so I decided--"

"Stop making excuses." she said and deeply sighed.

"But, Oppa is here now! I'll treat you to your favorite cake shop. I reserved us a spot~" Seohyun could only giggle at his childishness. Once again, she failed at mission to pretend that she pissed at him.

"W-what made you think I want some cake?" she retorted back and crossing her arms as a light pout form on her pink lips.

"Because this stupid Oppa of yours is very sorry and wants to show how sorry he is by giving you your favorite sweet potato cake." sincerity was depicted in his brown orbs and Seohyun could only melt at that moment. She hit his head softly and Kyuhyun know that his apology is already accepted.

"I know you cannot stay mad at me!" he chimed and Seohyun kicked his foot and a loud groan escaped his lips.

"Do this again and I swear, Cho Kyuhyun, you will not be able to meet me again." she spatted another lie. She knows that she will die if she don't see a glimpse of his face. Heck, 2 weeks of not meeting him feels like eternity.

"Neh. Now go ahead and wash, you look ugly with those clothes on."

"Yah!"

Just like that, she forgot the reason why she was mad at him. Just like that, he was able to out her under his spell.

Cho Kyuhyun, when will you love me?