FINAL

Skinship Prohibited!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“NO! GO AWAY!”, Ilhoon voice echoed the surroundings.  Shin Ah on the other side, just let out a sigh and pouted.

“Wae~”, she sighed and went to hug Ilhoon again.

“No! Don’t come nearer or-”,

“Or what!”, Shin Ah finally burst, making Ilhoon flinched at the sudden voice.

“Or I’ll kick your !”, he retarded.

Shin Ah gasped.

“Is that the way you treat your girlfriend?”, she blurted.

“Am not, but you’re just weird!”, he shot back.

“What? I’m weird?”, she huffed.

“Well, who in the world hate skinship!!”, she continued, while rolling her eyes in annoyance. Ilhoon gasped.

“Mwo! I’m not hating skinship. I’m just, I’m just,-”,

“I’m just what weirdo?”, Shin Ah cut his words.

“I’m just kinda hating the feeling”, he continued.

“What is the difference anyway?”, she huffed in despair.

“Well, nothing much, but the main is don’t even think that you can hug me or something similar to skinship, anytime you want! HEAR THAT!”, he noted and flicked Shin Ah forehead.

“YAH”, she yelped and immediately shot the guy beside her with a death glare.

 Ilhoon just stare at her innocently.

“But, I want to be like the other couple”, she pouted.

“Don’t ever think about that!”, Ilhoon suddenly blurted. Her pout turn to frown.

“But-”,

“No BUT!”, he immediately cut her words. She flinched at that.

“But since the day, you be my boyfriend, the only thing you did just hold my hand”, she determined to continued.

“Why did you accept my confession then”, she continued but this time her voice sound sadder. Ilhoon noticed the voice, but the ego in him was controlling himself.

 

 

“Then go get some guy!”, he stated, but he didn’t really mean it actually. To be exact, he was joking.

But for Shin Ah, there was no joking at that time, and she took it as the serious one.

“WHAT!?”, she looked at Ilhoon in disbelief.

“You think I’m that type of girl? You think I’m a whor*?”, she huffed.  Little did she know, her eyes getting blurry out of sudden.

“What? Wait!”, Ilhoon then realized the situations.

“That’s not what I mean”, guilty built up in his body. He quickly grabbed Shin Ah arm. But Shin Ah dodged his hands abruptly.

“Don’t touch me!”, she hissed, and that time the tears escaped her eyes.

She immediately hung her head down, to hide the tears. But Ilhoon noticed it right before she managed to do that.

“S-shin Ah”, he began to stutter.

His hands make their way to her hands again. This time Shin Ah immediately ran her hand away. Ilhoon widened his eyes, after seeing Shin Ah sudden action.

*What have I done?*, he bit his lips. *Stupid ego*, he mentally hit himself.

Suddenly, a slow sobbing filled in the air. Ilhoon was lost all of his words. His lips were frozen, he can’t even move his lips, just to say ‘I’m sorry’. He was stunned by Shin Ah tears.

 

 

At that time, Shin Ah lifted her face and met Ilhoon eyes. Ilhoon could see that Shin Ah tears won’t stop flowing. The guilty now took over him.

“S-shin Ah, I-I’m sorry, I did-”,

“STOP IT! Hearing another word from you, just make me hurt more!”, she hissed.

He immediately shut his mout

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter