Do They Hates Me?

One Lock, Two Keys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

After reading the letter, Victoria immediately called her parents to tell about it. She even asked her parents if it is possible for them to moved from that university immediately and etc in order to protect her younger sister. Her parents listening to her explanation attentively before saying that it is possible but the process might take up to a month to change everything. In the meantime her parents offered to hire a bodyguard for both of them, just in case something bad happened within the following month. Victoria agreed to it but upon hearing it, Amber hold Victoria's wrist and asking if she could talk to their parents. Victoria handed her phone and let Amber talk to their parents whom sounds really worried about her. Amber trying to reason to their parents not to hire a bodyguard because it will increase the suspicion from others and it will attract that man even greater. After a long reasoning with their parents, Amber manage to convinced them to not hire any bodyguard with a terms that they will ask someone to install CCTV all over their home and also a police alarm to make sure everything is safe.

"Just please be careful okay? Promise to call us immediately if something happened. We will take care of the rest and try to fasten the process so you can be with us here sooner." The woman on the other side of the phone said with so much concerned in her voice "we love both of you, Please stay safe."

"I'm sorry to create another troubles, mom." Amber said with a hint of guilty and sadness, it is rare that she shows emotions but this time she is really indeed feel sorry about all the troubles she just created, it is not the first time they have to be like this. It is one of the reason they moved to Korea in the first place. Vic squeeze Amber's shoulder gently with her brows frowned as she heard the sentece came out from her younger sister. "Amber Song, you are never been a trouble for us. You're our beloved daughter. We will always take care of you. Don't be sorry. We love you." The woman's voice softened

"Okay mom, thanks. We love you too." Amber said before hanging up the phone call and give the phone back to her older sister. She never said I love you to their parents, she always use 'we' because she is unsure whether she really love her parents or not, she just care, thankful, and respect them so much. Vic hugged Amber tightly and whisper that everything is gonna be alright, they just have to hang in there for a month and hope for the best.

Krystal saw from afar and sense a distress atmosphere from the song sisters. Vic looks more serious and her face filled with worried while Amber just holding a piece of crumpled paper, frozen on the spot before she snapped out of it and asked to talk to someone on Vic's phone. She moved closer, hoping to be able to hear their convo. "Hey Krys! Why are you tiptoeing? Aren't you going to get your book from your locker?" Luna asked innocently as she tried to walk passed her best friend to go to her locker but only being pulled a bit hard by her best friend

"Sssshhh!!! Look!" Krys shush Luna and whisper while pointed at the Vic that has this all worried face and Amber's back facing her. Luna rolled her eyes annoyed "it's impolite to eavesdropping someone's conversation tho. And you know it is kinda violate the privacy policy rite?" She said whispering to Krystal's ear

"I know but something is going on, it doesn't seems right. Victoria unnie has always been calm and composed. Now she looks like she just saw a ghost and she called someone, franctically as she speaks and also moved back and forth. Those sign of someone who is really nervous, so I am wondering what caused it. Amber unnie just stay there, looking blankly to a piece of paper with her hands slightly shaking, it is the sign of fear, before she asked to talk to that someone on the other side of the phone. I am curious and worried at the same time, I know it is impolite and violate the privacy policy but.. I'm just worried." Krys blurtted everything out to Luna with a sigh of defeated, she then lean her head on one of those locker, trying to prevent herself to move further closer. Luna patted her best friends' shoulder in sympathy "well whatever it is, just pray to for the best that nothing really happened to them. Maybe your idolized goddess can help you protect them? I don't know anything about those greek gods but I know you believe their existance so why not try ask one of them to protect her?"

"You're right. Thanks Lun, you're the best. Where is Ssul?" Krystal asked as they finally walked and reach their lockers, grab some books and close it back

"She is summoned by Yuri unnie to the campus' hospital, said there is an emergency thingy right after you left us. Then I'm all by myself, before remembered I also need to get something in my locker so I am here with you." Luna explained briefly and gave her cheerful smile that brighten the atmosphere around them

The Song sisters then walked passed them unaware with their presence, a cold wind touches Krystal's skin, for a glimpse, Krystal saw Amber's necklace glowing in red color, a color that represent fear and danger, alongside with hers and she felt unexplainable worried gushed into her mind, worried about the older girl's safety, also fear of something unclear for her. She held her necklace unconsciously before snapping out of it with Luna's eyes looking at her confusedly. Krystal then reassure Luna that she is fine before excusing herself to go to her class. What was that? - Krystal thought as she feel all suddenly worried with the older girl. She sat down on her desk before taking off her necklace that is still glowing red, trying to control her breathing, she stare deeply into it thinking of what just happened to her as the necklace still glowing red. Suzy felt a little sting on her wrist where she wears the bracelet and she also felt an unexplainable worried gushed into her mind, worried about the older girl, she stared deeply to her bracelet as the color slowly changed into glowing red, trying to figure it out what is going on.

Meanwhile at the Athena's temple, she heard Krystal's prayer. She slightly smiled from the thought before sending one of her best soldier to keep an eye on Amber, her servant turned into a white owl and fly gracefully. Aphrodite then came to visit her to be greeted by a flying owl heading outside then disappeared. "Whoa.. Where are you sending her now? It's rare for you to send her away from this place if it is not for something important"

"Hello Aphrodite. Yes I am sending her to keep an eye on Amber. Krystal requested me a protection for that girl." Athena smiled before walked towards Aphrodite to properly greet her "what brings you here?"

"Oh I should make an appointment now to meet you?" She teased "what happened to the three until you have to send your best soldier down there?"

"Basically he found Amber, Krystal was there, the sacred objects react to each other, sending worried distress signal to Krystal. She, like always, prayed to me to protect Amber with Luna's suggestion. So I send the person who fits the job the most to keep an eye on that girl. Is that why you come here? To ask me that?" Athena asked while letting out a small chuckles

"I'm just bored at my temple, that's why I'm here. Because you never failed to amused me with your wisdom and everything else. So tell me, what do you think is going to happen after this?" Aphrodite gave a smile while walking around Athena's palace.

After all of those things taken care of by their parents, both of them went to their classes like usual, act out as if nothing happened. Yuri handed Amber her notebooks from yesterday's lesson, complete with the detail of their new group assignments. Amber scan through the notebooks quickly with her usual expressionless face, she finished reading all of them, more like memorizing it within 5 minutes and then look to Yuri before she said "Thanks" and she write in a small piece of post it before handed it to Yuri 'My place, 4pm' referring on the latest group assignments they have.

"Alright then Amber, I'll be there by 4. I'll bring my laptop and some books too that we might be able to use as reference. Thank you! And uh.. I know this is kind of weird for me to ask and also I did asked this for several times to you but, do you want to join us for lunch? Victoria can come too. Usually I will be joining those new freshman, you know.. Krystal, Suzy, Jia, Luna, Sulli?" Yuri tried her luck again to ask the crowd hater Amber to join them for lunch because she just feel sad that Amber always eat at the corner of the cafetaria with Victoria while the others talked about them whether it is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter