Woohyun (1)

Infinite Oneshots

((You should listen to Hopeless Valentine - Nell whilst reading this , because thats what I listened to when I wrote this ! :D))

Today was the 14th of February. 

To everyone , it was Valentines Day, but to you it was like any other day. You had never considered Valentines day as something special , since you didn't do anything in particular on that day than hang out with your girlfriends. You felt guilty for hogging them on this special occasion as you knew that they had better things to do than hang out with you , but they insisted. This year was going to be different. You were going to be independent and find something else to do today whilst allowing your friends to freely go out with their boyfriends.

You woke up on that Friday morning and felt refreshed.

*What should I do today? I guess I'll just take a walk outside and see what I stumble upon* You thought to yourself as you took a shower. After your brief encounter with the bathroom , you swung open the door to your wardrobe and eyed what was inside.

"Where are you going ____ ?" asked Jihye , your best friend and also your roommate.

"I'm going to go to the Mall ! " you said , obviously lying as you did not know where you were going to go.

"Well then why don't you just go with the rest of us? We're going in about an hour or so..."

*You couldn't blow your cover so you made up another lie* "Oh.. I'm sorry about that Jihye , I'm meeting up with someone who asked me yesterday."

"Woah ! You're going out with someone ? Congratulations _____ ! I can't remember the last time you brought a guy around!"

"Oh no we're not going out , we're just.... going out. I mean we're just friends ! That's all" You said as you rushed to pick out a random outfit and started putting it on.

"I see.. Well .. ____ ?"

"Yes?"

"Can I do your hair? "

"Sure" you said as you laughed and sat down by Jihye.

With her soft and delicate hands , she tied your hair together and made it look more feminine than you usually had your hair.

"I guess we'll see you at the Mall right?"

"Okay , I'll see you there Jihye!"

After getting everything ready , with your wallet and shades inside your satchel , you hugged Jihye and went outside. You had an hour before you had to be at the mall where everyone was expecting you. Just as you locked the door , someone from the door on the right had also left their dorm room. You looked their way and realised it was that guy from your Chemistry class , who was in the same dorm as Sunggyu , Jihye's boyfriend. You smiled at him , trying to recall his name but it wasn't working.You remembered how whenever he was around , your insides had felt as if they had turned into jelly , and your face always felt as if it was burning.

"Where are you going ____ ?" He asked.

"Im going to the Mall....umm...I'm sorry but I forgot your name!"

"It's Woohyun."

"Ah right ! I'm going to the Mall , Woohyun."

"Really? What a coincidence! So am I , I was trying to get away from Sunggyu hyung and the others but they said that they were going to the Mall later too. Anyways , wanna go together?"

*This was the perfect excuse to use Woohyun as an alibi . Jihye knew you were meeting someone , but she didn't know it was Woohyun. So you agreed."

"Sure, why not?!" you happily agreed.

He put his arm out and you linked your arm through his.

During the bus ride to the Mall , it was awkward , but Woohyun tried to ease the tense atmosphere by asking questions.

" So... ____ ... Who is your roommate?"

"My roommate is Han Jihye , Sunggyu's girlfriend."

"Wait what? You're in the same room as Sunggyu hyung's girlfriend ? And I'm in the same room as Sunggyu hyung? Scary..."

You laughed and nodded , agreeing to his every word to extinguish the notable awkwardness between you two.

"WE HAVE ARRIVED AT XX MALL."

"That's us !" Woohyun exclaimed as he stood up and grabbed your hand. He rushed outside whilst still holding on to your hand , but soon enough he realised.

"Oops... Sorry _____ , I didn't mean to grab hold of your hand , I was just excited!"

"It's okay Woohyun.." You said as you tried to remember the last time a guy had ever held your hand. It must've been a decade ago , when you were in the 4th grade with your first 'boyfriend' Sunghwan.. It made you feel all nostalgic and sad , but then you remembered that today wasn't supposed to be day filled with sadness, so you intentionally swung your hand near Woohyun's hand several times.

After about seven times 'intentionally' swinging your hand , Woohyun dropped the bomb.

"Do you want me to hold your hand?"

You nodded and so he did exactly what you had expected from a person like him. As the two of you arrived inside the mall , you were astonished by the amount of red balloons shaped like hearts around the mall. It turns out that a balloon vendor was selling them for the couples celebrating Valentines day. Woohyun tugged at your hand and you followed him to the balloon vendor.

"One please !"

"Sure thing young man , and his gorgeous lady."

You blushed and looked around , trying to avoid the eyes of Woohyun and the vendor. Woohyun received the balloon , and tied it around your wrist.

"_____ ? Woohyun ?"

You spun around to see who had called out to you and Woohyun , and you were surprised to see Sunggyu and Jihye , Yura and Kyung , Minhyuk and Hyejin.

"What are you guys doing here so early? I thought you were coming at 3?"

"Well.. We were , that was until Kyung heard that they were giving away free stuff at the mall and insisted we came as soon as possible. What are you doing with Woohyun? Is he the-"

"Ummm.. I met up with Woohyun and decided to come here together.' *At least this time , you didn't tell a lie.*

"Ah.. Okay ! Well then , now that we're all here , why don't we get something to eat ? I heard that there was an offer down at XXXX 's Macaroni Grill."

Everyone agreed and rushed to the restaurant before the seats were all taken.And of course, everyone sat with their other half which left your with Woohyun. As soon as the waiter left with your order , Minhyuk spoke up.

"Let's play Truth or Dare whilst the food is being prepared"

You looked at him in disbelief but it seemed as if you were the only one who was against his request since everyone was nodding and laughing.

"First up... Let's have Yura ! Truth or Dare?"

"Truth"

"Hmmm.. Truth... What is the reason for picking Kyung out of all of the other guys who had courted you before."

"Well... Kyung has known me the longest , and whenever I'm around him I feel safe."

Everyone 'Aww'-ed at her confession , and that got you thinking about how you'd like someone who made you feel safe.

"Jihye ! Truth or Dare!"

"Dare"

"A daring person I see.. Well.. I dare you to shove tissues down your bra , and don't take them out until we get home."

"Easy !" Jihye exclaimed as she started to form tissue paddings and slid them down her shirt. You looked at her in awe , before clapping at the person who had become your new role model.

"Thank you , thank you , now... ____ ! "

*Eh ? Me?* "Yes?"

"Truth or Dare?"

"Truth..." you replied hesitantly.

"Tell us what Woohyun means to you."

This was not good. You had just started  to know him. What were you supposed to say? If you said the wrong thing , it would be a complete disaster and you may not be able to face Woohyun in Chemistry ever again. On the other hand , you didnt want to lie , so instead you told them what you really felt.

"Well.. Although I have just started to get to know Woohyun , he seems like an amazing person with a respected personality. I guess whoever gets to be with Woohyun would be really lucky , to have such an understanding person who will always be there for them."

Silence.

"Okay well... Hyejin! Truth or Dare?"

"Truth."

"Have you and Minhyuk gotten past second base?" came a erted Kyung.

"Umm.. well.. yes."

The table wolf-whistled and Kyung congratulated Minhyuk by giving him a pat on his back

"Anyways , Woohyun's turn ! Woohyun , Truth or Dare?"

"Dare"

"Well... I can't really come up with anything, so I guess you can do an Open Dare (idk what this is. Just pretend it's where a person can do anything that they want LOL)"

However , without a warning beforehand , Woohyun had leaned over and kissed you. Your eyes had widened in diameter and you stared at him.

"Thank you ____ , for your kind and honest words. I really appreciated your answer to Jihye's question, and just so you know, I'd like to be more than friends with you."

Your heart had performed a somersault as you heard the last sentence he said. Sunggyu stood up and signalled for you to sit next to Woohyun. You quietly slid your seat backwards before quickly exchanging seats with Sunggyu. Now the seat formation was Sunggyu , Jihye, Yura and Kyung on one side of the table ,and Woohyun , You , Hyejin and Minhyuk on the other. Deciding that it would be too late once the food had arrived , you hugged Woohyun from the side.You inhaled his scent and he spun around a bit so that you could hug him properly.

"Ehm. The foods here lovebirds." Kyung said as he interrupted your little moment with Woohyun. Everyone laughed at Kyung's interferance and had begun to consume the glorious pasta and pizza that arrived. You took a bite out of your pizza , although you were facing Jihye, you could see from the corner of your eye, the wide smile Woohyun had plastered on his face.

------

This is for Minyoung ~ (agentpanda) I hope you liked it ! Sorry if it wasn't how you imagined it ^^

If you want to request , read the foreword! :)