Dongwoo (1)

Infinite Oneshots

~BZZRT BZZRT~

You woke up to the vibrations exerted from your phone. Feeling curious , you slid the unlock button and read the screen.

[Text Received from : Dino] 

Hey ____,

Mall at 3 ? I'll pick you up !

- Your beautiful best friend

 

*Um best friend ? Yes , beautiful ? Not really*You thought to yourself as you pulled yourself together and garnered enough strength to sit up. Glancing at the clock on the wall , you realised that it was 1:30. It was typical of Dongwoo to give you hardly any time to prepare for anything. Besides , didn't he have to go out with the guys ? It was the weekends and Dongwoo would usually be found over at Woohyuns. You decided to send him a text to make sure he didnt send the text to the wrong recipient.

[Send to : Dino]

Hey Dongwoo !

You sure you didn't send the text to the wrong person? It's Friday ! I thought you would be out with the lads!

- Your amazing other best friend,

 

*Now , time to shower and change* You stepped into the shower after laying your phone down by the sink , making sure it wasn't on silent , incase Dongwoo texted because you had this problem where unless something made a sound , you would never notice it. About 25 minutes into your shower , noise from your phone had overtook the silence.

(8) Our love runs deep like a Chevy , if you fall I'll fall with you baby ~ Cause thats the way we like to do it , thats the way we like~ (8)

You ignored it for a few seconds and decided to jam to Demi Lovato's new song. Getting out of the shower in an instance, with a towel wrapped around your fresh body , you answered the phone.

"Hola ~ _____ in the bathroom ~ . What's up Dino ?"

"Ooh ,in the shower ? Don't say anything , you'll make it sound . Anyways , I didn't send the text to the wrong person , I meant it for you , ____. But yeah you are right , I am out with the lads , today it shall be the lads and you ! And no you are not part of a reverse harem* fanfic. Just wear your best and I'll pick you up in an hour okay ? Now I think it's time to get dressed and out of the shower , cause girl you're making me imagine weird things. Toodles"

-disconnected-

*Well he is right , it's 2 now. WOW WHERE DID THE TIME GO* You rushed out and got changed into your undies. Thank God your parents were enjoying their third honey moon on Jeju Island , it would be absolutely embarassing for them to walk in on you. Sliding the door to your closet open , you eyed everything inside. *Should I go for a retro look ? Something classy? Something Vintage ? How about y ? Or Chic- wait why do I even care.It's not like its a big occasion.* You shook your head to clear your thought and took out a beige sleeveless peplum top and your favourite black jeans. Feeling great in your clothes,you sat infront of your mirror and brushed your hair , making sure to get rid of any knots. With your purse strapped across your body, you sat down on the couch waiting for Dongwoo to arrive.

~10 minutes later~

~DING DONG DING DONG DINGDONGDINGDONGDINGDONG~

"WOAH THERE CALM DOWN IM COMING" You hollered as you rushed downstairs , almost missing a step.

You opened the door and saw Dongwoo's smiling face , along with the erted smiles of the other guys. You placed your hand on Dongwoo's face and pushed him away , whilst your other hand locked the front door.

"Ew can you not drool on my hand"

"Woops , I guess your hand can't handle my luscious lips"

"Err- Can we get going now ?" you said as you pushed through the howling crowd.

But of course , you saw Dongwoo's car and wondered how eight people would be able to fit comfortably.

~2 minutes later~

*WHAT IS THE DEFINITION OF COMFORTABLE?* You asked yourself  as your brain mentally erased that word from your vocabulary. With Dongwoo and Hoya in the front seats , that left 3 people in each row. Now the first three was Sungjong , Myungsoo and Sungyeol the long legged people , meaning you got stuck with the vocal line. The vocal line with short legs. They were practically the reason why you were stuck in the very back seat. Not to mention , with Dongwoo driving like someone who was drunk , the back row felt as if they were livestock on the back of a farmers truck. You decided to get some shut eye , hoping that it would lessen the pain.

~A minute later~

"WE'RE HERE!" A wild Dongwoo exclaimed. And of course , your plan to get some shut eye was ruined. With one eye open , you decided to make sure that this wasn't a scam. But it was true , you guys had arrived at the mall. Great , now the only problem was getting out of the car with minimal contact with the guys, you could never be safe, the guys probably had cooties. Dongwoo got out the car and so did Hoya. The next three got out but instead of folding the chair over so that Woohyun could get through , they got out of the car.

Woohyun struggled to get the clamp to work and fold over the chair.

"Wow Woohyun , did the grease from your head get to your fingers?" Sunggyu scoffed as he squeezed over and tried to fold the chair over. You were squashed into a pulp by the time Sunggyu had finally folded the chair over. Immediately , Woohyun opened the the door and toppled over , thankful for the fresh air. You did the same , minus the toppling over. Sunggyu then emerged from the back looking like a king. The rest of the guys laughed at his attitude and started to walk away from the car , Dongwoo of course had to wait for Sunggyu before he locked the car. You felt sorry for Sunggyu so you helped him out, after all he was your favourite.

You walked between Sunggyu and Dongwoo and shared a few laughs before arriving at the Mall. Everyone stood back and allowed you to enter first , Dongwoo had made it seem special by sticking out his arm for you to hold on to. Instead of embarassing him like you usually would , you generously took up his offer and placed your hand around his arm , but you were careful.

"Guys if this is your plan to get a look at my , please don't get your hopes up." you scoffed as you walked forward dragging Dongwoo with you.The others had laughed unanimously and shook their heads before walking in. The mall was home to hundreds of well known stores that you just didn't know where to start.

"Dongwoo ! Can we go to Top Shop? I heard that they were having their annual sale ! Come on !" You said excitedly as you saw the "UP TO 50% SALE" sign on the shop window.

"Sure... But first , lets go get some ice cream !"

"Why am I not surprised that the first thing you want to do at a Mall is eat ?" you asked him without expecting an answer.

"Whilst you two get some ice cream , we'll go shopping alright?" Hoya said.

"But I thought this was supposed to be a group trip ? Not a Me and Dongwoo trip.." you said feeling let down by the guys.

"Well then I'll come too !"  said a voice which sounded like Sunggyu's.

"Me too !" came a softer voice which was unmistakably Sungjong's.

You smiled and welcomed the guys into your little group with Dongwoo.

"Well see you later guys ! Don't be too late , or else we'll finish the ice cream without you!" Dongwoo called out to the remaining three , who were already far away in the distance.

"Lets go hyungs and _____ ~"

~10 minutes later in the Ice Cream Shop~

"One Strawberry Cheesecake, 2 Chocolates and 1 Cookies and Cream please !" Sungjong said happily as the waiter took your order.

"Shouldn't we order for the others too ?" You asked the guys.

They looked at each other and laughed. But then Sungjong got up and told the cashier to add on 3 Vanillas.

When your order arrived , you dug in heartily. Strawberry shortcake was by far your favourite flavour on ice cream. A few minutes later , the waiter was back with what the guys had ordered.

Even so , that didn't stop Dongwoo from trying everyones ice cream. After a few minutes , the additional order arrived. However , Dongwoo looked like he was about to have a panic attack. He quickly got his phone out and texted furiously to God knows who. You stood up and offered to pay for the ice cream.

"Ah , ___ you don't need to do that , I bet Dongwoo would be glad to do that , wouldnt he ?"

"What no yes why " Dongwoo said out of nowhere and but you had already decided to get the bill.

"That would be 20,000 won ma'am." said the guy in charge of the cashier.

You handed him the exact money , but he said to hold on. *But why ? I gave him 20,000 , please dont tell me that was without tax?!* You thought to yourself as the guy infront of you was busy getting something from his bag. He looked familiar once you saw him under his hat , but you dismissed the thought when he handed you a green dinosaur. Similar to the one from Toy Story. You looked puzzled as you received the strange gift , but you accepted it anyways. You were about to turn around and return to the table , but the guy had stopped you.

"Wait ! Pull the string first before you return!" he said quickly , making it sound like "waitpullthestringfirstbeforeyoureturn."

You agreed and pulled the string.

"_____ ! I don't want you to be my best friend any more...I want you to be my everything." You were shocked with what you heard , but what caught your attention was the fact that the voice belonged to some VERY familiar. A green dinosaur ? Who else could it be ? You spun around and instead of looking back at Dongwoo, Sunggyu and Sungjong, you saw all seven guys. Sungjong had a tub of Strawberry Cheesecake ice cream , Sunggyu had a dino plushie, Myungsoo had flowers , Sungyeol had Chocolate ,Hoya had a handful of balloons , Woohyun had many bags in his hands which read "Top Shop" "Forever 21" "Next" and last but not least , Dongwoo had nothing in his arms but the gesture he had made was enough for you. His arms were spread apart so wide you thought he was trying to reenact Titanic. You didn't care who was around anymore , the most important thing was getting to Dongwoo. You ran to his arms and hugged him tightly , inhaling his scent. *Playboy PFFT this guy..* You thought as you recognised the scent which surrounded Dongwoo. You buried your head in his shoulder and laughed.

"Why are you laughing ? That's my job , not yours !" Dongwoo said as he lifted your head from his torso.

"Well , it's funny how it took you this long to realise , dumbo ! And yes , I accept your invitation for me to be your everything. Oh , and thanks for getting me all the stuff , but you shouldn't have....But since you did , I'll gladly accept." You replied whilst holding on to his arm.

"GROUP HUG !" yelled an excited sungyeol as he set aside the chocolate in his hands. Soon enough , everyone was in such a cluster you felt sorry for the guy behind the cashier. * Ah yes , the guy behind the cashier ! The dino dude!*

"Daeyeol ! Come here !" you called out to Sungyeol's brother , who was infact the cashier. He was in your business class , how could you have forgotten his face?

He too came along and joined the happy group of friends in the middle of the store he worked at. It turned out to be one of the best days you had spent in a few months , and being able to enjoy it with Dongwoo and the others made it worth it.

 

---------------

*reverse harem is the opposite of harem. Harem being a genre where there is one guy and many girls , so reverse harem is one girl and many guys :) those who read manga should know ! :D

And yes ! The cashier was Daeyeol LOL ! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WEEEEE ! I have a reason for making this longer than Sunggyu's okay... I love ALL members equally , but we all have a bias right? Mine is this guy here , this dinosaur ~ Also , I wasn't as inspired as I was today when I wrote Sunggyu's oneshot , but I promise the next Sunggyu one shot will be lengthy :D

Subscribe and Vote if you want more oneshots ! You can request by commenting down in the comment box or if its something more personal you can inbox it to me :) OR the last alternative , send it over to my tumblr ! http://repellomuggleturn.tumblr.com/ask