Sunggyu (1)

Infinite Oneshots

 

A heated argument just occured between you and your boyfriend Sunggyu.You hated how he always left you in his shadow , hiding your relationship from anyone and everyone. You felt like it was time that your relationship was made public , but he disagreed. This made you furious. Even people who were closest to him were still unadvised by your relationship. You couldn't take it any more even though you were trying to calm down , that one part of you still hurt badly.

You stormed out of his apartment , making sure not to leave any signs of your arrival to the other members , 'worried' that they would find out about your relationship. A few strides were taken as you wanted to reach the bustop where the bus you were supposed to take to get home was situated. The bus was 5 minutes late , and since you weren't mentally stable , you started breaking down. 

The tears seemed to have exploded , for your whole face was drenched in liquid tears.Bringing your hand towards your face , you swept the tears aside and told yourself that crying wasn't the way to solve a problem. You were an adult now , and had to resolve your problems with Sunggyu logically , so you stood up from your seat at the bustop. Your vision was still abit blurry from all the tears , but that didn't matter. All you wanted to do was to walk up the stairs to Sunggyu's apartment and apologize for being an overly sensitive person.

But , you never got past the doors to his building. As soon as you stepped outside the bustop , an uncontrollable car came swirling directly at you. Not missing any chances , you tried to jump to the side , but the car was probably travelling at 120km/h and knocked you off your feet. All your senses seemed to have deteriorated.You awaited the worst.

Seconds turned to minutes, minutes turned to hours , hours turned to days..You woke up from a sudden phone call to find that you were in a room. But it wasn’t your room. All the walls were glossy , and painted white. Beside you , a figure talking on the phone. It was no other than your other half, Sunggyu.

You could tell from his facial expressions , he was uneasy. You also saw the guilt in his eyes , probably from what happened before you were smacked by that car. Before you could say a word , Sunggyu had already beat you to it.

”I don’t know the reason why I changed

I’ve been thinking for a long time, with many difficulties ahead,

I seem to be changing quite a lot,

Please end this, can you hear this song? ”

These were the lyrics of his favorite song , Baby Baby by 4MEN. When he ended , he looked at you , with his squinted eyes , and begged you to forgive him. You took a long time to answer , and that made Sunggyu anxious. You could tell by the sweat trickling down his forehead. You swept the drop away , and kissed his forehead.You missed the physical contact over the last few days , and decided to embrace him into a hug , remembering not too hard , for you were still relatively weak. You whispered to him , ” I forgave you as soon as I made the mistake of leaving your apartment .”

------------

This is super short because I couldn't think of anything last year and I was SOOO Lazy to write anything ;_; forgive me