SNL

SNL

 

Super Junior just started promoting their first single from their 6th album, y, Free and Single. They were happy to be back on stage, especially with Kangin now. They felt the happiness and satisfaction for this 6th album, for they tried to sing in different kind of genre. They already finished with the Comeback stages in music programs, and ready to go home, when their manager called.
“Yeoboseyo?”
“Teukie-ah, I have an announcement. Tomorrow at 10 am you guys have to meet with PD at KBS building. Don’t forget.”
“OK hyung. But what’s the occasion with the PD?”
“You’ll know tomorrow. I’ll see you then, and don’t be too late.”
Leeteuk just grinned sheepishly before he hung up. He waited until they arrived at the dorm to tell his fellow member about the announcement.

“Listen guys! We will have a meeting with PD at KBS building at 10 am. So, I want you all to have a good rest,” Leeteuk said with a bright smile, and turned stone when he faced Kyuhyun,” NO GAME TONIGHT CHO KYUHYUN!”
Kyuhyun just pouted and turned his attention to something else. Everyone just giggled silently at the magnae. Yesung who stood beside Kyuhyun just patted his back and continued listening to the Leader. After the announcement and a small brief about their schedule tomorrow, everyone scurried to their respective rooms, ready to get some sleep.

“Kyu-ah, wake up. It’s already 7.30. We have a meeting today remember?” Sungmin tried to wake the magnae, to no avail. The magnae just snuggled closer to his tangled sheets and blankets, not even fluttering his eyes. Sungmin sighed exasperatedly. Where’s Yesung Hyung when you need him? Sungmin grumbled mentally. As if he could hear what Sungmin said, Yesung poked his head inside the shared bedroom, and shook his head. Of course the magnae would be the last to wake. He stepped inside the room, greeted by a desperate bunny with pleading eyes. Yesung moved closer to the magnae’s bed. In half an hour, Leeteuk and other occupants of 12th dorm would be here, and Leeteuk would probably be upset if he found out Kyuhyun still wandered in his dreamland.
“Kyu-ah, wake up. Teukie Hyung will be here in a moment,” Yesung said, shaking the magnae. Kyuhyun just mumbled something incoherent and changed his direction to snuggle closer to Yesung. Sungmin and Yesung just sighed heavily.

“I’ll wake him up Minnie-ah. You just go and shower,” Yesung assured the bunny boy, smiling cutely. Sungmin just nodded and scowled at the-still-unconscious-magnae, grabbing all of his necessities and ran to the bathroom. Yesung went back to the problem in hand.
“BabyKyu, it’s time to wake up. Come on Kyu-ah. You don’t want Teukie Hyung nag at you right?” Yesung tried again, this time shaking the magnae harder. Finally after 5 minutes of coaxing, the magnae opened his eyes slowly. He just grinned sleepily at his favourite hyung and snuggled closer.
“Morning Hyung,” Kyuhyun greeted Yesung. Yesung smiled at his dongsaeng and mumbled,” Morning Kyu-ah.” Kyuhyun sat up slowly, rubbing his eyes and tried to fix his hair, which ruffled back by Yesung. Kyuhyun just pouted at this inhuman treat, while Yesung just chuckled.
“Go shower Kyu-ah. Everyone already showered. Come, before Teukie Hyung’s here,” Yesung grabbed the magnae’s bicep and dragged him out of the bed. After shoving the magnae inside the bathroom, Yesung made way to the kitchen to get his morning coffee. 20 minutes later, all the boys gathered in the dining room to have breakfast and went about their destination, KBS Building.


“We’re going to act in SNL?!?” Donghae asked excitedly. Ryeowook, Sungmin, and Eunhyuk was jumping and squealing like a fangirl upon hearing the news. The PD in front of them just nodded, smiling widely at the kids in front of him. Leeteuk faked a cough to calm the kindergarten boys around him. The boys just grinned sheepishly and sat back to their respective chairs. The PD held out some scripts and handed them out to Leeteuk, whom distribute them to s. Everyone was very excited, they flipped through the scripts, still grinning widely.
“We will have the shoot next week. So, I hope you can use the time to practice. It’s not really hard dialogues,” the PD said with a smile. The boys just nodded absentmindedly, still busy flipping through every page.
“We’ll do our best,” Leeteuk gave the PD his assurance, which the PD responded with a smile, and the meeting ended. The boys jumped up and down, hyper all the way to their next schedule. They still discussed about their parts in SNL during their backstage before another comeback stage, until the staffs told them to get ready.
“Gather up boys! 1..2..3..KILL THEM ALL!!” The boys cheered onstage, with a little of Yesung’s quirky legend. “You’re lucky today!” Yesung said while holding Siwon’s hand. Siwon responded by grasped their joint hands pretending to kiss his hyung’s hand, when Yesung abruptly pulled his hand out of Siwon’s grasp, blushing slightly. His BabyKyu and his jjeukomani glared at the Shibrows. The PD started the countdown and the recording of their comeback stage was started.

“Yesungie Hyung...I will have a scene with you,” The magnae called out to His hyung, after finished reading the script.
“Hyungie..We’ll have a scene together,” Ryeowook approached his hyung, holding out the script happily.
“Yesung hyungie..We’ll have a scene together,” the EunHae couple followed their dongsaengs sat near the Turtle Lover Hyung.
Yesung just smiled and nodded at every single comment of his dongsaengs. He knew that already, for he already read some of the scenes he’d be in. Everyone just being excited for having a scene or two with the Lead Singer, until the bunny boy jumped slightly and approached s, tried to hold his laughter.
“OMG! Guys! Look at the scene with Sungie Hyung, Shindong Hyung and Teukie Hyung!” The bunny chirped excitedly. He even shoved the script to everyone’s face. Everyone looked at the shoved scene except the Lead Singer. His face already blushed burgundy, when he remembered about the scene he read. He saw everyone read the offended scene and literally rolling on the floor laughing, including his co-stars. He huffed and puffed in annoyance, still blushing red. Leeteuk, still laughing, approached his blushing dongsaeng and patted his back.
“I can’t believe you’re going to grab it willingly Yesung-ah,”Leeteuk said with a giggle, causing everybody howling in laughter. Yesung just pouted cutely, hands crossed in front of his chest. But truth be told, he was really anxious about acted out the particular scene. What am I gonna do? Yesung mumbled desperately.


Leeteuk still laughing out loud in the 12th dorm until Heechul came in, brows furrowed at his friend mental state, before flicked the Leader forehead.
“Yah! What do you think you’re doing?” Leeteuk asked annoyedly, brushing his forehead. Heechul just shrugged lightly, slammed his tired body next to the Leader.
“Why are you laughing alone?” Heechul asked, the TV. He looked at the Leader, when he heard him laughing his unique laughter. He waited until the Leader calm enough to talk.
“Today we’d been asked to act in SNL,” Leeteuk answered with quite effort. Heechul raised his brow, mentally asked the Leader to continue. “Me, Shindong and Jongwoonie will have a scene together and...HUAHAHAHA,” Leeteuk couldn’t continue explaining when he remembered what he read. Heechul finally snapped.
“YAH! Are you going nuts? What is it?!” Heechul snarled at his 9 days older hyung.
“Jongwoonie has to grab a in the scene,” Leeteuk finally managed to croak and laughing again. Heechul just looked at his friend and started laughing too. Gee! Rabid Dog, can you do that? Heechul snickered mentally.

Yesung couldn’t close his eyes later that night. He just tossed and his bed, messing the sheet and blankets. He finally got up from the bed, fished his glasses from his bag and read the script for the umpteenth time that day. And the more he read, the more he imagined the scene, the more he was blushing. What to do? It’s next week. What to do? Yesung frantically paced around his bedroom, until he was tired and fell asleep.

“Hyung, do you want to do some research about the actress in your scene?” Eunhyuk said, wriggling his eyebrows. All the members were laughing out loud in the living room, while Yesung just pouted cutely.
“Maybe you should practice the scene now Yesung-ah,” Heechul suggested after he recovered from the laughing attack. Everyone just snickered at the suggestion. Heechul grabbed something from his bag and sat beside his Rabid Dog.
“Come. I’ll help you practice that last scene,” Heechul said, holding his laugh. Yesung just eyed his hyung suspiciously. Heechul just smiled and grabbed the closest chair and start the act.
“The defended took neck pillow, toilet paper, umbrella, a bidet..Why did you take the bidet anyway? And also a ..”Heechul enacted the dialogue perfectly and held out the in his hand. Yesung looked at his Heebongie’s direction, looked straight to the and blushed as red as his hair. He looked down in embarrassment. Where in the world he get the...the..thing from? Yesung grumped mentally. All the members, including his supposed-to-be-tutor laughed out loud.
“OMG! Sungie Hyung, look at your face,” Eunhyuk doubled in laughter, while Yesung just lowered his head. He didn’t even look at Heechul afraid of what he might see. They tried again for a few times, until Yesung finally able to looked at the without blushing burgundy, but still his face turned pinkish at the sight.

“OK. That’s enough. We’ll practice again day after tomorrow,” Leeteuk said, after the umpteenth time they practiced. Yesung sighed in relieve. He didn’t think he could blush anymore today. Leeteuk patted his back and ruffled his hair softly and gave an encouraging smile to his dongsaeng. Yesung just smiled shyly and went inside his bedroom. I’ll do it perfectly in the next practice, Yesung encouraged himself. KIM JONG WOON..FIGHTING!!

“I..I..It’s mine,” Yesung said timidly, grabbed the offended , and dropped it like it burned his hand. Heechul just snorted slightly and shook his head. Gee! Is he really 28? Heechul muttered mentally. They’re practicing alone, since Yesung didn’t have any schedule after the music program recording.
“You have to say it in a confidence attitude Rabid Dog,” Heechul said, took the pitiful , that had been discarded under the chair by his impossibly adorable cute innocent dongsaeng. Yesung grinned sheepishly, eyeing the in Heechul’s hand and quickly lowered his head. Heechul sighed exasperatedly and shook his head.
“Let’s try again shall we?” Heechul suggested with a soft, calming voice. Yesung just nodded. He actually could enact all the scenes he supposed to be enacting, except the part. It was short of course, but the grabbing part took all of his energy to suppress the blush creeping to his face. Heechul cleared his throat and half re-enacted the scene when the door bell rang. Yesung stood up in gratitude for whoever decided to visit in this time. He opened the door only to find his MIA dongsaeng smiled brightly at him.

“KIBUMMIE!” Yesung greeted the Snow White, dragged him inside. Kibum just followed suit, smiled his 100 mega watt smile when he saw his other hyung there.
“Hey Chullie Hyung,” Kibum greeted the Diva. Heechul approached his dongsaengs and ruffled Kibum’s short hair slightly.
“Hi Bummie. What are you doing? You don’t have any shoot today?” Heechul asked his dongsaeng. Yesung left the two in the living room, and went to the kitchen to grab something to drink. He came back with 3 cans of soda, which his hyung and dongsaeng took gratefully.
“I’m free today. What are you guys doing?” Kibum asked his hyungs. He slightly saw Heechul had in his hand.
“Oh..I’m just helping my Rabid Dog to practice. We’re going to act some scenes in SNL the day after tomorrow,” Heechul answered, handed the script to Kibum. He showed the scene to Kibum with a giggled. Kibum saw the scene and looked up at his hyung. Yesung just lowered his head, slightly blushing. Kibum and Heechul just snorted lightly.
“Fine. You can rest for a moment Chullie Hyung. I’ll handle this matter in hand,” Kibum took the script, grabbed the out of Heechul’s hand, and walked to the “set” in the living room,” Come Sungie Hyung, let’s practice some more.” Yesung could only nod, dragged himself near his dongsaeng, and practiced the scene until Kibum and Heechul deemed fit.


Yesung sat nervously in the set. He eyed Leeteuk and Shindong stealthily, while the two smiled encouragingly. And then the recording started. For the first scene, he only sat there and looked cool, it wasn’t so hard. And then came the dialogues. Leeteuk and Shindong secretly eyeing their Lead Singer, while enacted the scene and made funny faces. Yesung still went on with the dialogue, looked pretty much go with the flow. Until the awaited scene coming. Yesung had to fight a blush that crept to his face and said his dialogue clearly.
“IT’S MINE!” Yesung grabbed the and shoved inside the drawer in the table. Leeteuk and Shindong were silently cheering their Lead Singer for his success. When the scene was finished and the cast patted their backs, Shindong and Leeteuk hugged the Turtle Lover. Yesung sighed heavily and let the blush to creep to his face.

“You did it Hyung!!” Kyuhyun said, held His hyung close. Yesung just smiled tiredly, patted the magnae’s head gently. They arrived at the dorm after midnight and scurried to their own room. Yesung did his night ritual before went to bed. He talked a little to his turtle pets and jumped to his comfortable bed.

“YAH! Rabid Dog! You did it!” Heechul slumped his body next to his dongsaeng. Yesung just shrugged shyly.
“Thanks to you and Kibummie, Heebongie,” Yesung said with a shy smile. Heechul beamed at him. Other members were all sprawled in the living room watching the recorded show. They commented of how Kyuhyun were such a baby for “peeing”, how Sungmin could have such a dirty mind when they only discussing about couple dance, and how Eunhyuk and Shindong acted in one of their scene together. They laughed at the enactment when the door bell rang. Yesung stood up to open the door.

“Kibummie. Come on in, we’re watching the show,” Yesung dragged his dongsaeng inside the dorm. Kibum greeted all the occupants in the room and received some “Hi Bummie”. Yesung dragged him to the seat near his and continue to watch, right when it was his scene. The members kept teasing him about the “hobby” and the scene. This time Yesung also laughed with them, with a tint of pinkish blush on his face. When the show was finished, the boys stood up and jumped happily.
“We did good boys! Now..CHEERS!” Leeteuk grabbed his coke and did the cheer gesture, s followed suit. Kibum looked at his fellow member smiled brightly, until he saw his hyung yawned cutely.
“You’re sleepy Hyung?” Kibum asked. Yesung nodded, rubbing his eyes, smiled sleepily at his dongsaeng. “Sorry Kibummie, but I feel really sleepy right now,” Yesung said in apologetic tone,” Guys, I’m going to bed. See you tomorrow.” Everyone just wove at the Turtle Lover and continue partying until pass midnight.

Ryeowook and other occupants in 12th dorm already made way to the kitchen. Leeteuk and Donghae had to wake the other in the 11th dorm. They just barged in to every room, yelling, shaking, and threatening the inhabitants, except the Lead Singer’s bedroom, for it was locked.
“Hyungie, wake up. Breakfast is ready,” Donghae knocked the door softly, since his hyung was a light sleeper. When he heard some noise from inside, he just smiled, assuming his hyung already awoken. But he stopped on his track when he heard someone’s voice from inside.

“Hyuuuuung...it’s still early. Come back here.”
“I can’t Kibummie. We have early schedule today”
Donghae’s eyes bulged out. That sneaky Snow White. How could he end up in Hyungie’s bedroom? Donghae cursed mentally and knocked the door harder.
“HYUNGIIIIEEE!!!!! COME HAVE BREAKFAST!!”
“Donghae Hyung! It’s still early! Yesung Hyung’s still sleeping!”
“YAH!! KIBUMMIE!! LET YESUNG HYUNG OUT!!”
Donghae heard another ruffled voice from inside the room. His shout grabbed the other member’s attention as they stood in front of the blasted locked door.
“Kibummie. Get off of me. I need to get ready.”
“Just for a moment Hyung. I promise you won’t be late.”
“Fine. I’ll give you 5 minutes then.”
“OK Hyung. Come here then.”
All the member’s eyes were already out of their sockets. That sneaky Snow White, cursed all of them while banging on the door.

“YAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! KIM KIBUUUUUUUUUUM!!!! GET OFF OF HIIIIIIIIIIIIM!!!!”

“HYUNGIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!”


FIN.

A/N: Yup, weird and fail I know :( I'm so sorry guys. But still, if you read it, critics and comments are appreciated :D