In Love With The DJ

In Love With The DJ

 

"Ahh...finally we're here.Home sweet home," Sehun and Kai chorused.

"Aishh, you're that excited? I'd rather stayed at New York" Baekhyun replied to them ,annoyed. He and his friends had been living there for almost 5 years. And now they're  back in Korea but Baekhyun didn't miss anything here. "But we should thank your grandfather for letting us in his school," D.O said.

Baekhyun scoffed "Yeah.. what ever"

5 years ago , his parents sent him to the foreign land . They were too busy that they thought that maybe Baekhyun didn't have much experience like other kids. But to him, he thought that his parents didn't love and chose work over they're own son.

"Come on boys...let's get going," 

 


 

" Good morning class," Mrs. Jung greeted the class.

"Good morning Mrs. Jung" the class replied lazily. Then they started to chat around not minding there's a teacher in front. "Be quiet , people!! " The class immediately shut their mouth hearing their sweet teacher that rarely roar. "Much better.." she beamed. 

"Okay..lazy , I have a news. Good news" she smiled like a hypocrite. The class lit up their faces, eager to know what's the news. " As you guys know, every year we're having a welcoming party... And-" before she even finish her sentence, Jiyeon cut her. "But didn't we had it the first week school started?"

"Patience Mrs. Park, don't interrupt  me." The teacher glared her student. " Sorry," Jiyeon replied shortly. Mrs' Jung turned back to the class.

"As I was saying...  We're having another party. The principal's grandson just got back from New York with his friends-"

"Oh my god ..is he cute?" "I bet he's hot like his grandfather " "He has friends too?" the girls starting to make some noise about the new guys. The male students just groaned realising there'll be more hot guys.And yes, their principal is VERY hot. He's an actor during his young days. (A/N: forgot to tell you guys..this is an art school )

" Listen everybody..." Mrs. Jung asking for attention. ' uhh..not working'. She took a deep breathe and, "YAH!! Shut up , will ya!? " Everyone was shocked and quickly zipped their lips." Gosh...I'm going crazy" she murmured.

"And so I'm asking .. who's interested to be this year's DJ?" and with that , every eyes in the class shifted to Jieun who was staring blankly . "What?"

Jieun asked ,dumbfounded." Mrs. Lee, are you interested to be this year's DJ, again ?" she asked. Jieun had been the DJ for three years straight. She never danced with any guy during any party that the school holds, although she's a good dancer. She doesn't like to be around guys. And she never had a boyfriend.. no, even a crush.

"No.. she can't Mrs. Jung. She have to find a boy-" Eunji didn't even finish her words when Jieun quickly cut her. " I"ll do it,Miss. I'll be the DJ," she beamed. Eunji glared at her. She just chuckled.

"Okay then, you're the DJ.Well, you are the BEST DJ this school ever had," Jieun smirked hearing the statement.

 


 

" Hyung...please hyung?Just this once," Sehun cried to Baekhyun.

 

"Oh my gosh,Sehun...you're annoying ,you know that?"Baekhyun rolled his eyes.The maknae kept whining since morning...no, since he woke up to be exact. They keep telling begging him to join them to go to the welcoming party at their new school. Party means there'll be girls.Girls means he will be surrounded since he's too damn hot.I told you guys that he hates attention,especially girl's attention.

"And you do know that you're stubborn right,hyung?" Chanyeol chirped in. Baekhyun just ignored him.He grabbed the remote control and switch the channels.

"Awh..come on Baek,...the party is specially been held for us.At least come for a little awhile and thank them," Suho also joined them by giving advice to him. "So what? I didn't ask for it?" He's used being ignored and he didn't need that such attention from the whole school.

" But there'll be a lot of girls... cute and y girls I tell you! " D.O said to him.Baekhyun stood and went to the kitchen. "Since when did you like cute and y girls,Kyungsoo?" Baekhyun raised an eyebrow.

"Ahh..since I changed my ideal type..."D.O whispered slowly.Baekhyum chuckled.

"Why won't you go,hyung? No..Why do you hate girls attention? All guys love them," Kai asked him."Well, not me"Baekhyun replied shortly.He put his legs on top the table coffee and close his eyes.For a while,the apartment became so silent.Suddenly Chanyeol got up ,widening his eyes.

 

"Hyung, are you gay !?" the other guys stood up gasping."NO, I'M NOT!! What makes you think that!?" Baekhyun's ears turned red immediately.

"Well, many things that made me thought of that..."Kai said slowly. D.O eyes becomes more round after hearing what Chanyeol said.Suho froze right at his spot.Sehun just stared blankly in the air,figuring out what exactly happened to his hyung .

"You don't like girls attention even a bit... I've never saw you having an eye contact with a girl longer than 2 seconds," D.O sai ,still eyes widening."Hey,I had okay? I even stared at Mrs. Lopez during her lessons.Isn't that an eye contact?" Baekhyun defend himself.The guys gave him a I'm-not-joking look."What?"

"You didn't had even a crush!" Sehun continued."Hyung,that's serious!! "

 

"Yah!! I'm not gay alright!! " Baekhyun yelled.'How could they even thought of me being gay?'

"Then prove it,hyung. Come to the party and make yourself in love with a girl,"Kai challenged him."or at least blush ..or, stared in awe..yeah something like that," Baekhyun sighed.

"Let me get this straight...firstly, I'm not gay.Second Oh Sehun,  have a crush.I like Taylor Swift,okay? And lastly, I am not going to the party and that's final," Baekhyun gave his explanation speech."And if you'll excuse me, I'm going to take a nap," with that Baekhyun left them.

 

"Hyung is really the most stubborn guy I've ever met" Chanyeol sighed.

 


 

"Unnie...unnie!! "

"Unnie..we..heard..the..ne-..news..." Suzy panted.Krystal who was also running with her just now grabbed a water bottle and drank like there's no tomorrow.

"What news?" Luna asked,staring at the tired maknaes for a moment."oh..that news" she continued, thinking it was the welcoming party issue.Krystal observed her unnie's expression and realised that she was referring to the party news."No..not that news.The other news,"she said.

"What's the other news?" Jiyeon asked."Is it the news 'bout Jieun being the DJ this year again?" 

"Yeah..that news.They were talking about it along the hallway,"Suzy noddded.The students were relieved that Jieun was going to be the DJ, or else the teachers would've picked random people.

"Waa...I really helped a lot of people," Jieun beamed.The other just rolled their eyes.

"But I thought that Eunji unnie said you had to find a guy this year.The party is the best opportunity to get one,"Krystal said confused.Why did Eunji let her go so easily?

Eunji being the most silent one since she's too pissed with Jieun,suddenly chirped in."I did. But the DJ won't listen to me,"she looked at Jieun who was chuckling softly.The girls just sighed.

"oh..come on girls.It's not that I'm not gonna find one when I get older.Just not now...I'm still too young," Jieun replied to her best friends,sipping her drink.

"Still too young?" the youngers scoffed."Well,at least unnie...you got to have a crush?"

"Hey,who said i didn't had a crush? I got one recently,okay," Jieun said,beaming.The girls lit up their faces hearing something interesting."WHO IS IT?" they shouted making the whole cafeteria look at them."It's nothing important...don't mind us," Jieun assured them.She then face her friends,"Be quiet will ya?"

"Unnie..tell us,who is this lucky guy?"Suzy asked eagerly.

"Justin Bieber,"she beamed.

"EH!!?" they shouted again,making the other students doing their previous act.'Ughh..Deja vu,' Jieun thought as she signalled them there's nothing.

"I'm  excited for nothing..." Eunji hit Jieun's head as she winced in pain.

"What? It's the truth...and to think he is really lucky to have me liking him,"Jieun defended herself.It was the truth though.

"Aissh..we're  serious okay,"Luna said."well,I'm serious too...he's hot,cool and-"Jieun was cut by Jiyeon's words."Can't you like a guy that you could possibly date?"

Jieun sighed."Why are you guys finding me a guy to date anyways? You girls don't have one either," they all kept silence as they realised the situation.

For a few moment they had been staring blankly at random things.Luna started the conversation back.

"yeah..you're right.We shouldn't pushed you into this...We're the same too..I'm sorry," and with that the six girls went for a bear hug.

"But hey,I got some good news too you know,"Jieun suddenly spoke."Remember how I used to be afraid everytime I'd perform on stage?"they all nodded.

"Well I'm gonna sing one of the song I wrote during the party," with that they all cheered in joy."Jinja Unnie?" "Unnie daebak...I knew you can do it"

Since she was young, she had a stage fright. People never saw her singing in front of a crowd.And only some random people heard her sweet voice.It was when she was sleeping(yes she sings when she sleeps^.^) , when she was composing her songs and when she thought there was no one there.Hearing her singing is a dream come true to the people who's curious about how her voice might be.

"yeah..wish me luck,"she beamed.

 

 

The day had come,the welcoming party.

"Someone tell me why am I here again?" Baekhyun asked,regretting that he agreed to them.

They were in front of their school,where the party was held.And yes,the boys somehow managed to make Baekhyun go.How? Well asked Sehun and Kai why were their aegyo gave an impact to Baekhyun.

"Well,obvisiously hyung,finding your soulmate," Chanyeol smirked.

Baekhyun sighed "Must I really go?" he asked again. Sehun pouted, making the girls that had been whispering about them,squealing over his cuteness.

"Can't you just shut your noisy mouth hyung?" he asked,annoyed with his hyung."Well unfortunately,I can't," Baekhyun chuckled seeing the maknae got mad.

"Hyung!!" Sehun pouted again."Aish..arasso,geez can't even take a joke ," he sighed.

"Okay ,enough guys. Let's go in there and have fun," with that Suho led them into the school with the boys just followed him from behind.The girls keep squealing over their looks.They had a hard time getting in when some of the girls started to ask them out.They politely rejected them and continue walking.

'This is why I don't go to such parties.It's annoying...' Baekhyun thought.

After 15 minutes of trying to push the 'fangirls' away,they managed to get into the hall where the party was held.They saw the crowd just cheering and dancing like there's no tomorrow.The DJ suddenly stopped the music,making the students groaned.All heads were to her as they listened to what she had to say.Including the six handsome boys.

"hey I just got the news that the principal's grandson arrived already along with his friends so he's calling them to give a speech," the girls just won't stop squealing when they knew they arrived.

Baekhyun stared at the girl as if there was something on her face.' That face seems familar, I swear I saw her somewhere.'

He was deeply into thought to notice that he was been dragged by his friends to the stage.He blinked,realizing that he was already on the stage.He gave them a small smile and saying some random things like thanking his grandfather and such.His friends who were standing behind him noticed that he was stealing glances to his right.They widened their eyes to find such a pretty girl standing there alone,putting her headphone.The boys assumed that she was a DJ.They beamed a smile.'At least this girl caught his eye.'

The party went on like before after Baekhyun's speech.Baekhyun was still engrossed in figuring where or when did he could met the girl to notice his friends  were behaving weirdly.Just then he remembered something and his lips formed a small smile.

'Right..she's the Angel Girl from yesterday.'

 


 

FLASHBACK

"Do I really have to buy these?"Baekhyun asked for the 25th time.They were buying some clothes for tomorrows party.They took Baekhyun  to the mall as soon as he agreed to the party thingy.But it wasn't just -buying some clothes-,they were shopping like a girls' day out.

Suho rolled his eyes,"Yes so will you please shut your mouth,Baek?"he said,annoyed.

"But I don't need all these,hyung"he complained again."You do need them,hyung.....You're gonna have to attracted the girls,"Chanyeol butted in.

Baekhyun  scoffed,"Please...there's a lot girls chasing over me.Why do I need to attracted them more?"

"Then why weren't one of them are your girlfriend,hyung..."Kai smirked."Oh,shut up Jong-in,"Baekhyun replied him,knowing Kai doesn't like being called by his real name.Kai glared at him and was about to yell at his hyung when D.O spoke first.

"Says the one who wouldn't shut his mouth from complaining all day," with that Baekhyun pouted making the others laugh at him.

"Okay...enough,"Suho said,still laughing.'But he's still laughing at me..damn you Suho hyung,'Baekhyun thought.

"Let's get some drinks and we go home okay?"he suggested."YES!!" Baekhyun shouted,smiling."Shut it,Baek hyung"the other whispered.

 

After getting their drinks,they looked at each other and laughed.They didn't knew what made them laughed but it just happened.Baekhyun sipped his drinks and spoke,breaking the silence since the big laugh."Still can't believe you guys made me go shopping like a mad teenage girl," they burst into laughter again.

"And you're still complaining 'bout it,hyung"Kai said.

Just then they heard laughter from the cafe' entrance.They shifted their eyes to a group of young girls,assuming that they just finished shopping seeing there were a lot of shopping bags.'Wonder if they shopped like us,' Baekhyun thought.

Suddenly,they gasped seeing the girls' beauty.Suho was not blinking his eyes.D.O who had the largest eyes,widened his eyes even more(a/n:can't even imagine that).Chanyeol had his mouth hanging wide that even flies could get in it.Kai and Sehun was gulping upon seeing the girls.The guys were just simply  amazed by their own ways.

 But,what that they didn't knew was,Baekhyun too was staring at one of the girls that caught his eyes.She was wearing a simple red shirt but she seems very interesting.The way she smiled,the sound of her laugh,her pale skin,her plump lips,her round sparkling eyes an even the whiteness of her teeth made him felt really attracted to her.She looked like...an angel.'Yeah..an Angel Girl,'he thought.

'What's happening to me?'

He turned his attention away from her and sipped his drink nervously.He cleared his throat and snapped his friends from their daydream.

"What were you guys looking at?" he asked pretending not to know."Nothing..,"they all replied in chorused.All of them raised an eyebrow at each other, confused.Soon enough, they were at silence again.

Then they heard the girls were standing up,probably wanting to leave.The others hugged each other and bid their goodbyes and left,leaving two girls who was still at their table.The blonde was waiting for the girl in red to finish her eating.He clearly heard them talking.

"yah,Jieun-ah...promise me that you'll attend tomorrow and sing?"the blonde asked the Jieun girl.'So her name is Jieun,Cute'

Jieun looked up and and beamed slightly.He swear his friends will hear his heart beating if he saw her smiling again,even the slightest ones.He turned his head another way round but he could still heard her ."Arasso,"she replied shortly.Her voice was so heavenly.

After that they stood up and left the cafe'.He groaned in disappointment without realizing.

END OF FLASHBACK


"Jieun..Jieun" he slightly smiled remembering the scene at the cafe'.

He looked up to see her playing the songs like a pro.He wondered why would such a gorgeous person like her being the DJ where she should be at the dance floor,dancing.'Then I could ask her for a dance' he widened eyes at his thought.'Oh,Byun Baekhyun..that went a little too far,'

Just then the atmosphere changed as the slow song was played.He looked at the crowd and he shook his head at the scene of students were couple-dancing along with the music.'Is this suppose to be my welcoming party or a prom night?'he thought.

"Hey,isn't that the girls from yesterday?"Chanyeol asked in general.'You only realized it now?'Baekhyun chuckled softly,not letting anyone heard him.

"Yeah...it is,"D.O butted in."GOD! Those girls just caught my eyes yesterday..Hell they were gorgeous,"Kai said.

"How 'bout ask them for a dance?"Suho suggested.Baekhyun didn't heard them clearly as he was so caught up staring at Jieun who was talking with her teacher.'Wonder what were they talking about?' he thought.He  suddenly grew curious.

He turned to his hyung but only to find no one there.He sighed and just shrugged it off.He went to the bar side and sat there staring at his drink.

Suddenly he heard a sweet voice singing.He quickly turned his head to the stage and was just staring at Jieun who was singing.He was so captivated by her voice that he didn't realized that his lips was forming a wide smile. 'An Angel Girl once again,'.

 

Jieun walked down the stage still feeling nervous although she just finished singing.Her hands were slightly shivering at the nervousness.Well,at least her second promise to her friends was accomplished.She sighed in relief.What she didn't know was, she had been watched since the beginning.

 

"So she have stage fright,"he whispered softly,still smiling.He noticed it since he was watching her from the start.He sighed.

"I think I'm in love," he sighed again.He was hoping that he wanted to love someone when he's old enough.Guess he just broke his own record.

"But at least I proved that I'm not gay," he beamed.

 


 
"Well hyung. You found someone that can proves you normal?" Kai asked as soon as Baekhyun sat with them at the dining table having breakfast.
Baekhyun raised an eyebrow, confused with Kai's question .
 
" Yeah hyung,anyone?" Chanyeol and Sehun who were eating their breakfast asked him.
 
"What do you mean," he paused after realizing what they really meant.
 
"Yah! I'm not gay,okay!?"he shouted.
 
"And I don't need a girl to prove me," he said,smiling slightly.'Jieun's different , she's not just a girl .She's an angel..' He smiled wider thinking of her.
The other boys who were observing Baekhyun's expression grew curious after seeing him smiling like a hypocrite .
 
"Really?" They asked again.
 
"Yeah," Baekhyun replied still smiling.
 
'There's definitely something going on,' the boys thought of the same thing." Then why are you smiling like an idiot Baek?" Suho asked him raising his eyebrow. Hearing that Baekhyun's smile quickly faded and was replaced with his poker face.
 
"I'm not smiling," He denied the fact that were totally obvious.
 
"Don't lie to us hyung," Sehun told him.Baekhyun face turned red.
 
"So Baekhyun was smiling like that because of a girl," D.O said,grinning.
 
"No I'm not." He denied again.
 
"Oh come on Byun Baekhyun, I'm your mother," D.O rolled his eyes.Baekhyun raised an eyebrow.
 
"Come on hyung who is it?"Chanyeol asked eagerly.
 
"No one okay.No one." He replied,still denying.Silence filled the apartment.
 
"Fine,then.Let's go to school." Suho sighed.
 
While they were in the limo that Baekhyun's grandfather prepared for them, they weren't talking. Baekhyun was gulping really hard thinking his friends were upset with him. Just before he could speak, Kai break the silence first.
"Hyung don't get mad at me if I fall for a girl which happened to be the girl you like okay?"he said.
 
Baekhyun blinked and stuttered."Wh-...what?"
 
"I'm gonna make her mine,okay?" Kai smirked a little seeing his scared hyung's face. The others just chuckled seeing Baekhyun's expression.
 
"Wha-...what do you mean?" He stuttered again.
 
"You know I'm good at that.Making girls fall for me," Kai smirked more.
 
"Y-..yah!" He looked away from Kai. 'Why am I stuttering so much?' He thought.
 
" Are you going to tell us or not?" Chanyeol butted in.
 
He looked up."...Fine,"
 
"Yeah!!!" They cheered." Who is it?"
 
"I'll tell you guys in school," he said beaming. 
 
"Oh my god hyung is smiling again." Sehun .Baekhyun immediately blushed."....and he's blushing too," D.O announced, shocked. The other boys just gasped. "So this girl must be special.She even made Baekhyun blush.That's new." Suho said.
 
"How is she? Pretty?" They asked . 
 
Baekhyun looked up from his embarrassment.  "Gorgeous." The boys gasped again.
 
"Oh well, at least my daughter-in-law have the looks." D.O said. The other rolled their eyes."What else?"
 
Baekhyun shrugged." How should I know? I didn't talk to her.." He paused remembering something. "Ah..yeah! Her voice was hell beautiful..she sang-" he was cut.
 
"She sang? She's a singer?" Chanyeol asked. The others were curious too.
 
"I don't know..."he replied slowly.
 
"Alright continue hyung," Sehun said.
 
"Guys,we're here already ." Suho told them. They all got out the limo and was surprised by a crowd of girls running towards them. 
 
"Oppa! Oppa! I love you!" The girls shouted.
 
" But I don't even know you," Baekhyun whispered.
 
The boys who heard him chuckled causing the girls to fangirling.The male students just groaned.
Just then another limo arrived behind the boys. The male student immediately ran after the limo.The six boys turned to look at the limo.
There, were five beautiful girls getting out the vehicle. The boys somehow recognized them but just shrugged it off.Then they heard the male students shouted, more like fanboying, saying 'the Queen'. They turned again and Baekhyun gasped upon seeing who is it.
 
'She's here..she's really here!'

 


 

 
"Boys, introduce yourselves."
 
They did what they were told to and the girls to squealed at their cute introduction .
Mrs. Jung smiled at it and turned back to the class.Her eyes searched for a place for them to be seated.1,2,3 and .... Her eyes landed on the seat beside Jieun who was sound asleep on her table. She sighed and just shrugged it off. Sure Jieun was always asleep during all lessons, and she did wonder how she got good grades. But this time it was an excusement because she knew Jieun was tired from last night's party.
 
"Okay boys you can choose your seats that is still empty." Mrs. Jung told them.
 
Baekhyun looked to the class and his eyes landed at a seat beside a girl's who's burying her faces in her arms.
Mrs. Jung observe Baekhyun's face and said, " You can sit there too Mr. Byun, it's empty. And I'm sure Mrs. Lee Jieun could help you when you have problems although she seems like 'that'. " she explained.
 
Baekhyun, hearing Jieun's name immediately smiled at his teacher and hurriedly went to the seat.The others just picked some random places, hoping the girls they were seated with was not some crazy fangirls.
 
"Okay so what are we gonna do today? Ah.. How 'bout yesterday's party. And do saw Jieun sang?" Mrs. Jung said eagerly. " Yeah!!"
 
The class started to become noisy. Baekhyun upon hearing Jieun's name looked at her.'She must be tired from yesterday.'
 
'What's with the fussing thing anyways,' he thought." Mr. Byun, ah no no... Mrs. Park,"Mrs. Jung called Luna who was sitting right behind Jieun."yes?" She replied.
 
" could you please wake Jieun up?"
 
Luna nodded and did what she was told to.' Damn.. Why can't you just asked me to wake her up?' Baekhyun thought again.
 
He smile slightly seeing Jieun woke up with her hair was not in a mess AT ALL! Jieun stood up and asked to go to the go toilet.'She's so cute !!'
After Jieun came back she didn't even took a glance at her side. Baekhyun doubt that she even knew she have a new seat mate .He sighed.
Finally Mrs. Jung let them go for lunch.Jieun was taking her beauty time to pack her things. Baekhyun went outside the class. His friends and Jieun's were waiting for her.
 
Then Jieun walked out the class, looking tired as ever with dark circles around her eyes .Just as she walked in front of Baekhyun, he grabbed her wrist.Jieun stopped instantly and turned to him. 
 
"Yes? Can I help you?"she asked.
 
" Do you know who am I?" He asked back.She shook her head,blinking.
 
Baekhyun gave her the sweetest smile and said, "Hi, I'm Byun Baekhyun."
 
'And I'm in love with you, DJ girl.'
 

EDIT: COMBINED ALL SEVEN CHAPTERS TO BE A ONESHOT. SORRY OK BYE. THIS IS MY OLD WRITING STYLE BTW. POSTER BY A_MOONSTAR.