Chapter 14

My English Teacher (Hiatus)

 

Ayo sone! I'm so bad about updating when I said I would... <_< So sorry about that... Um I'll just get to the point... I'm not even gonna attempt to make an excuse as to why I've not been updating cause... *lazy* Uh a bunch of you probably hate me cause I broke Taeny up... Well dont be mad... please... It's not like I'm going to keep them seperated... it's just for a while... so with that I'll let you read.... so uh okay byeeeeeeee :P

@Hawkelion: IIIIII haven't updated this since my birthday xD Wow that's sad...and bro I tell you everything I plan for like everything I write....

@Yurisistable23: Maybe the next chapter? I've planned it I just don't know where to put it... <_<

@rinoa01: Oh don't worry about him he may just pop in every once in a while just to get rejected... When I heard about the Khunfany relationship that was like my way of saying, "Ha you wish you could get Tiffany..." So >_>

@melbaSONE: *sings Jeon won diary* I'm glad to have you on board ^_^ And don't worry I just added him so he could get rejected :D 

@babystrawb3: Thank you ^_^ and yes...yes she is....

@MiamiMiami: My flying mechanism broke so I have to walk now :/ Thanks for noticing though XD and AHAHAHA YAY NEW FLYING BROOM! *jumps on and flies away* And you should work on going to bed earlier if you have class so early xD 


Tiffany walked in class the next day with her head hanging low, wanting to avoid any contact with Taeyeon. She was surprised though to find a substitute teacher sitting at the front of the class.

            “Hey Tiffany, did you hear Ms. Kim got into a bar fight yesterday after school and broke her nose?” A random student asked walking up to the woman.

          “A bar fight?” Tiffany asked back raising an eyebrow to her classmate.

          “Donghae, stop spreading rumors about our teacher.” Another student said walking up behind the man.

            “I’m not spreading rumors, Nana.” Donghae said rolling his eyes at the woman.

           “She broke her nose during school yesterday, not after. I heard she walked into a door.” Nana said as the school bell rang causing the class to all go to their seats.

            “So that’s why she had a bloody nose yesterday.” Tiffany thought to herself. Looking at the spot next to her Tiffany quickly pulled out her cell phone to text her missing best friend. Right as she was about to send the text the classroom door opened.

           “Sorry I’m late! I overslept.” Jessica said rushing in and sitting on the other end of the classroom. Tiffany looked across the room giving Jessica a questioning look only to get ignored by the older woman.

 

             “Alright everyone quiet down!” The substitute shouted to the class.

              “My name is Mrs Lee, Miss Kim is out today, so I’ll be taking her place. Any questions?” The woman asked while looking around the classroom.

               “Are you related to m-” A student asked only to be cut off.

              “No, I’m not related to your last substitute teacher if that’s what you’re going to ask.” The woman said eyeing the student. Silence filled the room.

            “Okay well if that’s the only qu-” The woman began but was cut off.

            “What happened to Miss Kim?” Tiffany dared to ask.

            “I’m not sure, but I’m pretty sure you can ask her tomorrow when she returns, if she’s willing to tell you that is.” The woman said nodding a bit.

            “Okay now class where do we begin.” The woman said as she began the lesson. Tiffany noticed Jessica glaring at her from across the room from the corner of her eye.

Just after class ended, Tiffany quickly grabbed her school bag and ran over to Jessica.

            “Why didn’t you sit with me today?” She asked causing Jessica to look up from packing her belongings.

              “Don’t start with me today Hwang.” Jessica replied venomously.

             “I just asked you a question Jessi.” Tiffany said raising an eyebrow at the older woman. Jessica ignored the younger woman while picking up her bag and beginning to walk out of the classroom.

            “Look Jessi! I’m sorry for the way I acted yesterday, but that doesn’t mean you have to ignore me like this!” Tiffany said running up behind Jessica.

             “I have every right to ignore you! Tiffany you need to get over yourself! I’m sick of you moping around because of this!” Jessica shot back as she turned to face the younger woman.

                “I’m trying not to be upset about this! That’s why I need my best friends support! Not my best friend yelling at me!” Tiffany shouted.

                “If you were trying to get over this, you wouldn’t have asked what happened to that .” Jessica said before turning to walk away once again.

                “Don’t you dare call her that!” Tiffany said running up to stop the older woman again.                    

               “Tiffany, listen to yourself! She cheated on you and you’re still standing up for her. I tried to help you. Hell I went and talked to her and told her off for you!” The older woman shouted, causing Tiffany to become quiet.

               “You… went to talk to her?” Tiffany asked in a much quieter tone while slightly glaring at the older woman.

               “Yeah, because I didn’t want her hurting my best friend again!” Jessica replied.

               “Was that before or after you broke her nose?” Tiffany asked crossing her arms over her chest.

               “Whatever Tiffany, I don’t have time for this.” The older woman said before leaving Tiffany alone in the hallway.

               “Hey Tiffany!” Someone called, catching Tiffany’s attention.

               “Yuri? Hey how are you?” The older woman asked the taller woman.

               “Hey I was wondering do you know where Jessica went?” The tan woman asked.        

              “She walked towards the school entrance. I think she’s leaving. Why?” Tiffany asked raising an eyebrow at the taller woman.

              “I just need to talk to her about some stuff. If you see her before me could you tell her I need to talk to her?” Yuri asked.

              “Yeah I will.” Tiffany said smiling at the younger woman.

               “Thanks, I’ll talk to you later.” Yuri said before walking towards the school entrance.


 

Jessica sat down on a bench outside the school wanting to clear her mind. She noticed a car pulling into the school parking lot. When the short woman stepped out of the car Jessica stood up from her spot and was about to walk away when the woman called her.

               “Jessica! Wait I really need to talk to you!” The woman said running up to Jessica.           

               “What do you want Miss Kim?” Jessica replied refusing to look at the woman.

              “You have to let me explain.” Taeyeon said grabbing Jessica’s shoulder and turning her around. Jessica smirked when she saw the older woman’s face.

              “Hm looks like I did a pretty good job” She said tapping her finger on Taeyeon’s nose.                          

            “Look I know I deserved that. But please listen to me for 5 minutes. ” Taeyeon said wincing in pain as she moved Jessica’s hand away from her face.

            “What are you even doing here? Shouldn’t you be at home taking care of your nose.” Jessica said rolling her eyes at the older woman.

            “That’s not important. Now answer my question.” Taeyeon said almost giving Jessica a pleading look.

            “Start talking then.” Jessica said finally giving in.

             “Thank you! Do you want to go talk over lunch?” Taeyeon asked as she turned to face her car.

             “No, you have 4 minutes left.” Jessica said glaring at the woman.

              “Fine, I was just being nice.” Taeyeon said as she took a seat on the closest bench.


 

              “So, you’re telling me you’re a addict and instead of telling Tiffany, you decided to try and hide it from her by telling her you weren’t home while you were actually in your room ha-” Taeyeon quickly cut Jessica off.

              “I didn’t word it like that, but yes. I didn’t want Tippany to think I wanted her just for . I care too much for her to do that to her.” The older woman explained.

              “So you’re telling me all of this...why exactly?” Jessica asked.

               “I-I know you’re Tippany’s best friend. S-she won’t talk to me and refuses to answer my calls. I was hoping-” Jessica cut the older woman off.   

              “You were hoping I’d tell her why you did it. Well sorry but no. This is all YOUR fault, so YOU can talk to her tomorrow in class. Now if you’ll excuse me I have places to be.”   Jessica said as she picked up her bag and stood up to leave.

            “Jessica-” Taeyeon began but was cut off again.

            “No! If you remember I’M the one who told you to stay away from her! I’ve been trying to protect her this whole time, so this is all on you!” Jessica said before walking away from the older woman. Taeyeon watched the younger woman walk away before standing up with two letters in her hand.


So I'll work on the next chapter as soon as I get done at the barn... not that any of you needed to know where I was going... so uh okay byeeee *flies away on new broom* Cause I'm a witch GURRRLLLLL >_> hehe