About me writing Chapter 14

My English Teacher (Hiatus)

 

I'm sorry but I'm erasing this fic TT_TT My Taeny heart is gone *sobs* 

 

 

 

 

 

:P Just kidding... a little late April fool's for you all Ehehehehe

 

So hello there everyone of...places... How's it goin? :D So I won't even bother with excuses as to why I'm being so slow at updating... So sorry for making you wait and stuff... I have a couple things I would like to say before you stary reading, but if you don't care then ignore my ranting... Okay first off, I'm like 90% sure you have all heard about Tiffany and that dude who's name I can't spell for the life of me... Nichkhun? Sure we'll go with that... I'm sure you've heard about their relationship by now, and call me crazy (which a lot of you might...especially khunfany shippers <_<) I think that relationship is BS... Hear me out though. Tiffany is the most caring person towards us sone's and she knows how bad Sooyoung and Yoona's relationships messed up some people. So why would she be so careless to go out like she did and get caught? I'm not saying I'm against her relationship and if she really is with him I' super happy for her but something seems fishy to me... Anywho okay 2... you may have noticed i took this off haitus, well because I plan on working on this for now... And if any of you read my other fic, sorry but I'm going to try to finish this before I start fractured soul again >_> So i think thats all I had to say. Oh and for any of you taeny shippers who don't like the news about Tiffany's relationship, I threw a lil somethin in here for ya :P So thanks for reading and subscribing and commenting and all that jazz... I'll just go then :D Look! Flying potatoes! just kidding :P oh as I post this let me just say as of right now... I am now officially... not a teen anymore TT_TT I'm old! 

@tae4ever1: I hope you won't have to wait too long for the next one >_> Thank you for being patient with me

@Hawkelion: Its seriously still weird replying to you xD And well it coulda been miryo XD or who else did I say? I don't even remember...

@LightningHwang: Sorry about being a jerk to them <_< I'll work on that uh later... 

@TaeNy2709: Sorry D: Please don't cry D: 

@Tiffanyss: I actually won't explain that until the next chapter... I hope you aren't mad... <_<

@rinoa01: Thank you for waiting ^_^ Uh like I said ^ there I'll explain it hopefully in the next chapter...

@babystrawb3: I'm not going so say if that's right or wrong cause >_> well ya know... Uh I hope these updates are faster finally xD Thanks for waiting :D


Author P.O.V

 

“I’m going to kill her.” Jessica said while trying to comfort her still sobbing best friend.

“J-Jessi, I’m s-sorry. I should h-have believed you.” Tiffany said in between her sobs.

“Shh, now’s not the time for that Tiff. Just please try to calm down.” Jessica said rubbing the sobbing girls back.“H-how can I calm down w-when I saw someone I thought I l-loved-” Tiffany couldn’t finish her sentence before more tears fell and her sobs grew louder.

“Stephanie Hwang, pull yourself together!” Jessica shouted as she grabbed the sobbing woman by the shoulders. “Look Tiff, I know you think you loved her but it was just a simple crush.” She said letting Tiffany’s shoulders go.

“J-jessi, I’m s-so sorry. W-what am I going t-to do? I can’t face her tomorrow in class.” Tiffany said still sobbing in her best friends arms.

“You won’t have to. I’ll go to class and get your assignments and you can just ditch class. No big deal. ” Jessica said while giving Tiffany a reassuring smile.

“T-thanks Jessi. I’m sorry for the way I acted.” Tiffany said wiping the tears from her eyes.

“Stop telling me sorry. What are best friends for?” Jessica said lightly punching Tiffany on the shoulder causing the younger woman to laugh a bit. “Give me your phone.” She said reaching for Tiffany’s phone.

“J-Jessi, you’re not going to cal-” Tiffany went silent when Jessica raised a finger to Tiffany before placing the phone to her ear.

“Hi Mr. Hwang, this is Jessica. I was wondering if Tiffany could stay over tonight?” She said waiting for a response. “Yes sir I know we have school tomorrow, but we just finished studying and are both really tired.” She said looking over at Tiffany who had moved to sit on the edge of her bed. “Thank you sir. I‘ll be sure shes home right after school tomorrow.” She said before hanging up the phone and moving to sit next to Tiffany. “Everything’s going to be fine Tiff. Don’t worry.” She said side hugging the younger woman.


 

Taeyeon was sitting at her desk going through paperwork on her desk when she heard her door open. Hoping it was Tiffany she quickly looked up only to be met with a fist flying at her face. She put her hands over her nose noticing the blood pouring from her nose. “J-Jessica!?” She shouted looking up at the younger woman standing in front of her.

“You’re lucky I didn’t hit harder! You hurt my best friend in probably one of the worst ways possible! I told you to stay away from her didn’t I?!” Jessica shouted leaning closer to the older woman. “J-Jessica, please understand!“ Taeyeon said still holding her nose. “Understand what!? The fact that you cheated and lied to her when she trusted you! Were you tired of waiting to sleep with her so you went and found some cheap and thought she would never find out!?” Jessica shouted once more.

Taeyeon took her hands off her nose so she could talk properly to the younger woman. “You don’t understand my side of the story!’ She shouted standing up from her desk to look Jessica in the eyes. “I did that to protect her!” She said as a tear slid down her face.

“Yeah I heard. Protect her from what… Do you turn into some rabid animal if you don’t have s-” Jessica was cut off. “I’m not talking about this with you on a school campus. J-just please tell Tippany to come see me so I can explain it to her! I love her too much for her to think I would do this to her on purpose!” Taeyeon shouted, causing Jessica’s anger to boil. The younger woman raised her fist and hit Taeyeon again.

“I’m never letting you near her again you sick .” She said before picking up her bag and walking out of the classroom. Taeyeon grabbed her nose once more, looking down at the small puddle of blood below her. “I guess I deserved that.” She said to herself before standing up to walk to the nurses office.

 

Tiffany was sitting outside the school under a tree reading when the front school doors quickly opened causing her to try to hide behind the tree. She peaked her head around the trunk trying to see who it was when she noticed a woman walking with Taeyeon to her car. Looking closer she noticed the blood stained cloth Taeyeon was holding against her nose. “What the hell happened to her? I hope she’s okay.” She quietly said to herself.

“Um excuse me?” Tiffany looked up to see a man standing in front of her smiling down at her.

“Can I help you?” She asked raising an eyebrow to the guy.

“You’re Stephanie Hwang right?” He asked, receiving a nod from Tiffany. “I don’t know if you remember me. My name is Nichkhun. We met when we were like 14.” He said still smiling at Tiffany.

“Oh yeah, I remember you! You were always that little creepy kid who followed me everywhere!” Tiffany said finally standing up to look at the guy in front of her. “Wow, you really grew up.” She said looking over him.

“Thank you, and you look just as beautiful as I remember.” He said now giving Tiffany a shy smile.

“T-thank you. Uh, so why did you suddenly move here?” She asked as she picked up her school bag off of the ground.

“It’s kind of a long story. If you’d like we could go out to lunch and catch up.” He said with a hopeful smile.

“Sorry Nichkhun, but no.” Tiffany said as she began to walk away.

“Hey wait!” Nichkhun said chasing after her. “Why don’t you want to go? Did you already eat? I mean we can go some other time. Or not go at all if you’re not comfortable going out.” He said basically pleading with the woman. Tiffany stopped and turned to look back at Nichkhun. “I know what you really want and I can tell you right now that never in a million years would I ever be interested in dating you.” She said before turning to walk away again. “Hey who said anything about dating?” He asked causing Tiffany to stop once more. “Nichkhun, we both know what your intentions are.” She said turning to face him. “It’s just two friends going to lun-” His sentence was cut off when Jessica walked up to the two. “Hey Tiff, are you ready to go?” Jessica asked. “Yes please.” Tiffany replied slightly glaring at Nichkhun. “Whoa there Tiff, did something happen here?” Jessica asked pointing in between the two. “No, and nothing ever will happen, now can we go?” Tiffany said as she started to walk away leaving Jessica alone with Nichkhun. “I’m sorry about her attitude. She’s going through a rough time at the moment.” Jessica said before turning to chase Tiffany.

“Jeez Tiffany, just because you suffered a breakup doesn't mean you have to be cold to everyone.” The older woman said as the two continued towards Tiffany’s house. “It’s not everyone. Just him. He’s that creepy kid who followed me around all the time when we were like 14.” Tiffany said rolling her eyes at Jessica. “No way! That’s him?!” Jessica asked turning to try and get a better look at the guy. “Maybe he is your chance to get over, uh you know who.” She continued as she looked back at Tiffany. Tiffany scoffed. “Yeah my new beginning is a guy who used to stalk me. What a step up.” She replied sarcastically. “It’s better than the teacher you were dating.” Jessica repled with a small smirk. “Can we not talk about this now, please?” Tiffany asked as they continued towards her house. “Fine fine.” Jessica answered, rolling her eyes at the slightly younger woman. “Sica wait!” Someone called from behind the 2 women. Jessica turned with a small smile on her face recognizing the voice. “Hi Sooyoungie.” She said as she hugged the taller woman. “Hey, I thought I could uh, walk home with you if thats okay.” Sooyoung said returning the hug. “I don’t mind, what about you Ti-” The older woman stopped and looked around. “Tiffany?” She asked noticing her friend was gone. “She left me… That jerk!” Jessica said before grabbing Sooyoung’s hand and running towards Tiffany. When the two finally caught the woman, Jessica lightly hit Tiffany on the shoulder. “What the hell! You just left me there?” She asked glaring at the younger woman. “I’m sorry but as much as I love watching you and her having a lovey dovey moment, I think I’d rather be at home.” Tiffany said returning the glare. “It was just a hug Tiffany, you don’t have to get snappy with me. I did nothing wrong.” Jessica said causing Tiffany to stop. “So why don’t you just go on with your little ‘Sooyoungie’ and let me be then? You would be so much happier if you got to be alone with your girlfriend!” Tiffany snapped at the older woman. “She’s not my girlfriend for one thing, and I’m sorry you’re so moody. But take it out on someone else.” Jessica said grabbing Sooyoung’s hand and walking away. “Good job Stephanie. You’ve lost your girlfriend AND your best friend.” Tiffany said to herself, clenching her fists as she continued walking.  


First I troll you guys by saying I'm quitting the fic now I end it here... I'm super sorry xD But I promise I'll make it up to you sooner or later. It's all part of the plan ;D So your comments, upvotes, and subscriptions mean the world to me so if you don't mind >_> *points at comment box* Hehe... Please don't hate me...