I miss you.

Time (시간아)

 

12 December 2012...
 
 
 
I wandered around the park again. It's already 2 years since that day. Time passed so fast.
 
 
 
Flashback.
 
"Oppa~ please please please say those magic words?" Jieun sang.
 
"I love you Jieun." I smirked. Love? Huh please.
 
"Yay!" Jieun beamed and she walked closer to me before hugging me tightly.
 
Ugh. This girl is so clingy.
 
"Okay okay." I laughed awkwardly before pushing her slowly. 
 
I won. I won 500 000 dollar. I won the bet. Oh my gosh. This feelings.
 
I smirked and eyed the girl infront of me up and down. She's really dumb.
 
How can you expect a nerd like you to date a kingka like me? I tried to hold my laugh. But it slipped out anyway.
 
Jieun tilted her head, "Oppa... why?"
 
I waved my hands and quickly shook my head, "Nahhh nothing important." I smirked.
 
The truth is, me and my members were betting 3 months ago. And suddenly, Sunggyu, he dare me to date a nerd for 3 effing months which I thought was impossible. But I did it! It's because this girl is dumb. Thank god.
 
I looked Jieun and grabbed her hand before yanking her closely to my body.
 
She's shivering. Wow. She must have really fall hard on me.
 
What the heck. Jieun already closed her eyes. 
 
I bit my lips to prevent myself from laughing like just now. My eyes drifted to her lips.
 
How do you expect me to kiss that thing? Eww.
 
I rolled my eyes before spitting my saliva on her face. Jieun's eyes fluttered opened. She looks confused. .
 
"Let's break up. I can't take it anymore." I said, looking somewhere else but her.
 
She's already crying. I can hear her sobbing.
 
"B-but oppa. You said you l-love me?" she asked, stuttering while wiping off the saliva I spat on her face.
 
I glared at her, "It was just an acting . How can you expect me to love you? It's just plain stupid."
 
Her eyes widened, she's startled by my actions, of course.
 
"B-but.... why?" she asked, still crying.
 
"I was betting with my friends okay? They said if I could date you for 3 months, I'll win 500 000 dolars okay? I did it. I won. Gee, thanks to you nerdy ." I slapped her cheeks playfully.
 
She suddenly hugged me, "Oppa! Woohyun oppa.... how could you? I love you. I really really love you. You're the first person to prove me that not all kingkas are a jerk!"
 
I felt a slight sting in my heart but I chose to let it slide.
 
I pushed her away.
 
"You're making yourself to look more stupid infront of me right now, you know?" I asked, irritated with her actions.
 
She froze on her spot. She didn't say any words anymore.
 
"Bye forever." I said and left the park. I rode the taxi home.
 
I arrived at my apartment after a while and opened the door to my room. I'm tired. Like seriously, very tired will all of this thing. I plopped myself on the bed and after a while, I found myself slowly drifting to the Dream Land.
 
 
~~~~~
 
 
I woke up late the next day. Wonder why? Nope. Not because I was so tired.
 
It's because Jieun's usual alarm wasn't there to wake me up.
 
Jieun always call me before to wake me up early in the morning.
 
But now, it's gone. The alarm's gone. She's gone.
 
I'm supposed to be happy right? 
 
Why do I feel upset now?
 
I shook my thoughts away and quickly prepared myself to go the school.
 
After I felt that I'm ready enough, I opened the door of my apartment, grinning while looking around.
 
Pang! It hit me.
 
The grinning in the morning, I always did that. Because of Jieun. She'll be there to pick me up before walking to the school together.
 
I grinned. For her.
 
But that's not necessary anymore. She's gone.
 
I quickly slapped my cheeks. Woohyun! Get a grip of yourself. You're not missing her. You're not.
 
 
~~~~~ 
 
 
I finally arrived at my school. The journey here today was awkward. It felt so quiet. No Jieun to lighten the atmosphere anymore. No Jieun to tease anymore. No Jieun's hand to hold anymore.
 
At school, the girls are flirting as usual. If it was before, eventhough Jieun's there with me, I'll still reply to the girls' winking and stuffs. But now? I don't know. I sort of, ignored them all.
 
I arrived at my class. I entered the classroom and took a sit behind the class.
 
The class started as usual. Without Jieun.
 
"Oh I just remember. Uh one of your classmate, what's her name? Ermmm Jiyeon? Something like tha-"
 
"JIEUN. IT'S SONG JIEUN, MRS. KIM." I said loudly. People started to give me some looks but being the ignorant I am, I don't mind it at all.
 
"Oh. Yeah her name's Jieun. She transfered away. But she didn't say anything about where she's heading though. Mhm but that's all that matters." Mrs. Kim said and continued her teaching.
 
That's it?
 
Someone transfered away and the teacher didn't even praise her for her amazing grade or something?
 
I looked around and found the girls high-fiving with each other. They then turned their head towards me and winked. I sighed and slumped back onto my chair. I glanced at the chair beside me before a tear dropped from my eyes.
 
"I miss you already, Jieun."
 
 
 
End Of Flashback.
 
 
 
I sighed. I miss her so much. I was a jerk. My friends were a jerk. The bet was stupid. I already cut my friendship with those Infinite guys and already returned back the winning prize that I've won from the bet. I was a bloody jerk. Yes, I was. I didn't even deserve her. But now, I'm really trying my hard to change my jerky behaviour. It's been 2 years but I can't get myself over her. Weird. I thought she'll be the one like this. I thought she'll be the one who'll hurt badly. But it's me. It's me all this time. Well I can't say that. It's not fair. Who knows what she has been through. She transfered school a day after we broke off. She was crying. I wonder if she's still crying? If she is, god, please let her stop crying. It doesn't worth it to cry over a jerk. It doesn't worth it to cry over me. Please let her find a perfect guy for her and please let her live her life happily, even better than before. Because to see her crying, it hurts me so much. She's so precious and special to me. I admit it, I love her. It's not that new too. I realised that I've been in love with her ever since we started dating. But I was so stupid to realise that before. If only I could turn back time, I would never... never let her go. But it's too late now. She's gone. She's gone because of me. Because I was a stupid bloody jerk that has won her heart and ruined it before returning it back to her. Farewell... Jieun. 
 
 
I looked around the park for the last time before walking away from the park, vowing that I'll never step in it anymore.
 
 
 
 
 
-The END- 
 
 
 
Awww ;~~~; how was it? Was it sad? I'm sorry that I made Woohyun looked very very terrible at the start. (i'm a horrible newclear, i know T^T) So yeah it's a sad ending. Comments and subscriptions are very appreciated. Oh and, if you guys want a sequel, just let me know okay? I'll think about it c: