60 Seconds

Description

60 seconds is all I need for this story, yes, 60 seconds.

It was the love for the first-sight. Everything stops, except you, you with the sweet, unnaturally smile. Why in the earth, that contains BILLION or ZILLION of women, I only saw you in my sight? You make me sick but you are the one that will cure me. There’s no one in this beautiful world, that, can compete with you, who stole my heart, for the first time.

 

Main Characters

Ha Haelin (You)

    

19, independent, clever, manipulative, graceful and almost unnaturally beautiful. Thin and tall, flawless pale skin and long, blonde hair. You are kind in every way, like to be independent since your parents died when you’re 16. Were born in Busan, Korea.

After your heart had break for your truly first-love at 18, you moved on, just to replace the love that you gave for your ex. But later you realized, you live in a ‘lie world’, you don’t love your second love, you never. Just because you desperately in pain that time, you became a fool. Days by days, you secretly left him and moved to Seoul at 19, you found a job and studying at a college. You nice aunt paid the college’s payment for you and you promised to return back the money. And also promises yourself from fall in love with a guy until you really really know it is HIM, the one you’ve been waiting for.

Kim Myungsoo (L)

Was born in Seoul, 20 years-old, thin, same tall as you, flawless pale skin as you, black lust eyes and dark hair. Sweet but never really show it, have dated 100,000 girls but none of them are his type. Why? Because he’s waiting for you. You’re the one that will steal his heart from afar without you knowing.

Popular and rich, clever, fortunately goes to same college as you. Lucky to you, who knows what happen if you know him then? He is trying hard to get rid the feelings he have for you as you rejected his confession but then he knows he loves you that much that he can’t let you go away from him! He promises to himself, if I can’t be yours, then no one can.

 

Will you accept this flower boy’s love? Is it really HIM, the one that you’re waiting all this while?? What if he’s the same as your first ex-boyfriend? What if you DO NOT like him, at all? 

You’ve given 60secs to answer all that questions. ;)

Foreword

Annyeong, it’s me again, Ordinarygirl67 with another fanfic. I know I haven’t complete my ‘Love Subject’ but, this fanfic is just for fun I don’t take it seriously, so, don’t hoping for me to update it really soon. Cause I’ve still has a fanfic to update, that will cause me a trouble if you eagerly ask me to update this fanfic fast. But, see the condition first, if this fanfic work (lots of subscribers), I’ll think about it.

So, talk about the story. Yup, I took this idea from that song, you know it. 60secs by Kim Sunggyu (Kyaa~ he’s like my favourite oppa!), I don’t get it when I hear this song for the first time, let me tell you how I get this idea.

Me, in the boring mood and face, looking around my tab’s folder and caught my eyes on a video that I’ve just download 2 days ago, *Hum, it would be good if I just listen to this song*, I thought. So, I quickly took my Beats earphone and wore it and connected it to my tab. I opened the video and started to lose in that video. I heard again and again and again, my eyes are glued to the screen as I stared at L, *It will be good if I’m that girl, I wonder what other fans would think? Aren’t they jealous?*. Then, something hit me in the brain and I quickly snapped my finger, *Yes! How about making a fanfic of it! Yes!* So, I quickly opened Microsoft Word and started writing these.  Quite dramatic, huh? HAHA XD!

Credits go to the right owner of the photos.

You know i love Juniel. Just think Juniel as you. ^_^

By the way, okay, see you soon on the first chapter! Tomorrow? Maybe. ^_^

P.S Remember, this fanfic is just for fun. I’m not hoping anything, at all. So, you also don’t have to hope I’ll update this often in your life. Mianhae.